Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378869 times)
camsarria

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:01:33 AM

Today i saw a vicious atack from a group of persons against one of the services that provide cloud mining in the scene.

And honestly claims were made that the whole thing was a scam, with all different types of conjectures and theories.

After that i saw the same people spreading the same posts like wildfire in several forums.

And this has been a trend latelly.

The company that was mentioned as a scam was also reported as going under, dying, etc

Well , if i hadn't saw the forums i would say this was a regular day, had no complains about the operator, but this got me to think and i would like to post my opinion, wich is only an opinion, its up to you to read it, take it, or leave it.

When you go to get groceries do you demand the shop owner pictures of the pig getting slaughtered when you buy sausages? or do you demand the cofee bean certificate if you buy cofee? or do you demand the picture of the tree where the apples you got came from?

Cloud mining is a service, and a business that provides a product that one can buy or not, and as any business the owner has the right or previlege to set the rules where his business stands, or how visible or transparent his service is.

As customers we have the right to buy the product that we like and agree with the most, if we want a transparent product we select the company that has an effort to make its business model transparent, as customers we have the obligation to ourselves to act responsible and always with common sense. - no cloud mining services are transparent, so they either have a chance on being sucessfull or being a scam there are no guarantees, and thats something that will trouble us as long as we are investing in the industry; but there are some rules that can minimize our worries.

My model is simple, invest small in a multitude of businesses, you wont earn as much as if you invested in one place but one thing is for sure, if one of those businesses is a scam you will loose 1/5 of your money instead of the full ammount.

Dont reinvest 100% of your earnings, leave one week of earning for reinvestment and the rest of the week for own profit, leave the week where you reinvest for last, we never know if something awfull happens and you will have your earning money ready to use for any emergency.

Dont assume something is a scam unless it actually scams you - dont bother contemplating and asking your self "is it a scam or is it not?" you are wasting your energy and causing yourself an ulcera, and remember if you invest carefully you will only loose a small portion of your investment.

Consult badbitcoins - this is the local police here these guys will pinpoint sites that actually scam for real and leave them in a list, always consult before making an investment.

If its too good to be true... - who cares, as long as they pay you - check if the sites have a long history, if a site has 1 year or more of experience and a good reputation, invest a small ammount there, why be missing on the benefits everyone has been getting, yes it could be a scam in the future as everyone else ... or not you never know.

And for last...i do hope people gain a bit of common sense before banding into mobs accusing busineses of something they didnt do yet - if you had a restaurant and someone demanded you to reveal the recipe of best dish would you give them the details? of course not other restaurants would copy it! however if you didnt complied would you like to see a crowd of people insulting your business, scaring customers around and trashing the place? come on some common sense.

This is my 2 cents.. satoshis, or hashpoints

Best regards

camsarria
miner454

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 12:03:25 AM

The worst is yet to come.  PBmining is hashing super slow.

Top Hashrate (GHS):  112856   
18-hr reward:  0.13157154

At this rate, this is not even going to reach 1.0 BTC by next week.  

I believe this account mined around 8 BTC last week.
https://blockchain.info/address/15wcWZ3qdadnvkJUshBmQNb9Ec3HJY5Wos

Whoever owns this contract is gonna be sad.

Anyone care to speculate why the reward counter is slow in a 24-hr period?  Did the ninja pop the smoke and run?
investor respect

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:10:56 AM

I sincerely hope that asking for definition of loose terms

being thrown around isn´t considered rude.

the rude part is that you are a coward - and you are too much of an ass hole to admit you f'd up. instead you try to keep up a sherade. post from your other account. the one called pb mining. you fucking theif- everybody hates a theif- you will go to jail!
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:13:50 AM

I will go to jail ?

For what ?

galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:14:31 AM

What the hell is this guy talking about ?

galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:18:40 AM

Ah, I get it. I´m Boyko.

Yeah suckers and now I´m drinking fine wine and fondling

beautiful women on the island I bought for your money.

Jail? Yeah right.  Grin

galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:21:27 AM

Sorry about that. Couldn´t resist  Grin

coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:24:12 AM

Camsarria you better shut up you were banned for two days for writing crap before,and was it not you that said miners should voice there opinions

camsarria

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:26:50 AM

Excuse me? banned here?

On what accounts?

You will have to remind me please, i must have knocked in the wall or something because i dont remember.
miner454

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 12:30:07 AM

Excuse me? banned here?

On what accounts?

You will have to remind me please, i must have knocked in the wall or something because i dont remember.

/popcorn
Anyayakubu

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:30:48 AM

If I could just add a bit more depth to this issue. In the most simple terms. All the time most of us have been with PB mining, we been in a steep rising difficulty.
Until only recently when we have reached this Plato. What does this mean? It means that all this time we have been solving blocks faster than we than what is planned. , therefore payment to miners was higher. Cloud mining payments were higher and happening in shorter period of time. Now with difficulty steady and even dropping miners are sharing less. I've seen it on all cloudmining sites. What I see, and you can see it too on      http://bitcoinwatch.com/      Is on a day when difficulty is on the rise and up into 6 + blocks each hour, your payment will be high, but on a day when difficulty is going lower and networks is only solving 5 blocks each hour your payment on those days will be low, see for yourself on other sites that claim to be mining. A hundred GHS makes some interesting math. each day it pays out, and each day it correlates with the difficulty trend. Not that I'm recommending any of them but the payment is interesting and it correlates with the difficulty. Over all the trend at this plato is low payments.  I don't see this as skimming, I think it is what cloudmining in general is becoming. Hasn't everyone been worned?   don't invest what you can't afford to loose. Have some fun with this but it's not going to get you rich, hopefully you won't loose your bitcoin. It may take a long time to breakeven, maybe this isn't even worth doing, unless you are a bit of a gambler.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:35:24 AM

If I could just add a bit more depth to this issue. In the most simple terms. All the time most of us have been with PB mining, we been in a steep rising difficulty.
Until only recently when we have reached this Plato. What does this mean? It means that all this time we have been solving blocks faster than we than what is planned. , therefore payment to miners was higher. Cloud mining payments were higher and happening in shorter period of time. Now with difficulty steady and even dropping miners are sharing less. I've seen it on all cloudmining sites. What I see, and you can see it too on      http://bitcoinwatch.com/      Is on a day when difficulty is on the rise and up into 6 + blocks each hour, your payment will be high, but on a day when difficulty is going lower and networks is only solving 5 blocks each hour your payment on those days will be low, see for yourself on other sites that claim to be mining. A hundred GHS makes some interesting math. each day it pays out, and each day it correlates with the difficulty trend. Not that I'm recommending any of them but the payment is interesting and it correlates with the difficulty. Over all the trend at this plato is low payments.  I don't see this as skimming, I think it is what cloudmining in general is becoming. Hasn't everyone been worned?   don't invest what you can't afford to loose. Have some fun with this but it's not going to get you rich, hopefully you won't loose your bitcoin. It may take a long time to breakeven, maybe this isn't even worth doing, unless you are a bit of a gambler.

TLDR; Variance of "luck" effects mining reward in the day to day
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:35:57 AM

Camsarria....from your posts.

And if i was banned well, i didn't noticed it, didnt got notified, nothing! and im the regular gaw fanboi that usually supports them, i did make some critical remarks when the withdrawals stopped, because hey! im a customer, i have rights, and have the right to demonstrate if im unhappy, no service improves if customers dont demonstrate their feedback negative or positive, so i was posting for 2 days and i was banned and never noticed, all my posts were invisible

MY PROOF YOUR A LYING CLOWN

camsarria

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:38:16 AM

That was about hashtalk

Everyone is randomly banned from hashtalk once in a while in their lifetimes!

PS - took me a more then 2 days to know what was the reason of the ban because no one knew haha

And yes - as customers we have the right to express our unhapyness with the service yes, but we have the obligation to be responsible as well.

One thing is filing a complaint, another is accusing a company of being a ponzi, and randomly trashing its reputation when no harm was done; and even worse - non customers randomly trashing a business around and ruining its reputation - thats sabotage.

Keep doing what you are doing and you will end up with a self fulfilling prophecy, roaming around forums and posting false acusations on a business will destroy its reputation and scare away customers, and this will ultimatelly kill the business, it dies and yes if it died it must be a scam... sheesh
galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:48:22 AM

Talk about hitting the nail right on the head.

Keep doing what you are doing and you will end up with a self fulfilling prophecy, roaming around forums and posting false acusations on a business will destroy its reputation and scare away customers, and this will ultimatelly kill the business, it dies and yes if it died it must be a scam... sheesh

galdur

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:51:55 AM

They seem to be starting one of those hate and scaremongering

campaigns at the cloudminr.io thread.

camsarria

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:55:50 AM

Now the hashing seems to be a little bit off, and this is not consistent with other providers i have such as hashie.co.

Example - i got 1.10 TH; in coinwars i should have for 24h 0.01382756 , instead i got 0.00132096 for 23 ish hours, this seems to be a bug on the hash counter thats providing proper values but with one extra decimal slot.

I kindly ask the owner of pbmining or someone in charge thats reading this to take a look at this and try to fix it or either provide us with an explanation about it, once this is done the argument here will be sorted and finished and everyone can go lick their wounds to bed.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:57:34 AM

How exactly can anyone kill the business?

If you think they are legit you have nothing to worry about.

Only if they are a ponzi should you be worried because they need new investors to pay the old ones.
investor respect

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:58:23 AM

we dont get paid out from mining-we get paid out by units of gh owned-all payouts ever were paid out at 99% nothing was ever high nothing was ever low- no actual mining ever took place- your payout amount was automatic based on your purchase - if you are not pb related you will not say different. to defeat your line of thinking very easily and for the milionth time- if what you were saying was true-hour to hour and week to week payouts would have varied compared to 99% payout. also there would be payouts higher than 99% as much as there were payouts lower than 99% - this is not debatable - this is correct and never is wrong - this is math--pb is constantly posting over and over again from different accounts- anything said different implies that there would have been payouts over 99% as well.... also pb already said he was getting his payouts from somebody else- that would be like using credit card A to pay credit card B while using credit card B to pay credit card A. he is crashing -HE IS GOING TO JAIL- DO YOU REALIZE HOW HARD BTC WILL CRASH IF HE DOESNT GO TO JAIL.. YOU CANT SAY YOUR SELLING GH YOU DONT REALLY HAVE- back to the math if its not 99% then there would have been over 99% payments as well. every time the dif jumped mid week it was readjusted to 99% imediatly - when he waivered he STOLE- pb your going to jail - its what is best for all of usREFUND OR JAIL U THEIF
camsarria

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:02:21 AM

How exactly can anyone kill the business?

If you think they are legit you have nothing to worry about.

Only if they are a ponzi should you be worried because they need new investors to pay the old ones.

Im not very worried because i made a minimal investment here, however this seems to be a bug on the counter as i explained. lets wait for the admin there to have a say on this instead of accusing him outright of being a ponzi.
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: