Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:53:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BTC be at least $1000 USD before 2015?
Yes!   - 77 (21.8%)
No. - 188 (53.3%)
I like bacon.   - 88 (24.9%)
Total Voters: 353

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PB Mining -- 5 year mining contracts!  (Read 378869 times)
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:23:35 PM

I love it when I'm right  Grin Grin Grin Grin

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:39:23 PM

The fact that noone of these loudmouths here wants to buy my 125 GHS account (including mail account)
for 0.05 BTC (less than 1/3rd the website price) is also telling. Everybody completely lost faith in PB,
but not everybody admits it^^

to do this, you would need Jason to change btc address for whoever buys it.

i just saw:

there can be payout adress changed now in Profile,too.

It´s not fixed same before was help needed to change it

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
jseppeli

Activity: 430
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:43:24 PM

No worries, piggies.  Daddy will take care of you.  Smiley

This is a hilarious comment from PBmining Cheesy Cheesy
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:07:09 PM

No worries, piggies.  Daddy will take care of you.  Smiley

He has made quite a few interesting statements. Another one is A-B=C Smiley

david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:33:31 PM

The fact that noone of these loudmouths here wants to buy my 125 GHS account (including mail account)
for 0.05 BTC (less than 1/3rd the website price) is also telling. Everybody completely lost faith in PB,
but not everybody admits it^^

to do this, you would need Jason to change btc address for whoever buys it.
it's highly unlikely they will get any response from him whatsoever.

and you are actually putting yourself as accessory to the crime if you sell those 125GH/s 'magic beans'. I'm sure you don't want the police knocking on your door? do you?
1. No change of email needed. I set up a fresh email account which I give to the buyer. He can change login and security question, I'll have no access to anything.
2. I only sell to those loudmouths. Before I finalize the trade, I make the buyer quote "I, ..., confirm that david123 advised explicitely against buying and told me it
is for 100% super-sure a scam company and will run away. I still want to buy." (I didn't make this up now, I'm serious.)
3. My offer is more of a proof that these loudmouths don't dare to put their money where their mouth is. I don't actually expect to find someone stupid enough
to buy.

Edit: Oops, sorry, you were talking about the btc add. That's changeable, as 5ick3uffalo said.
eldorado007

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:34:02 PM

1.) No communication at all with customers
2.) Currently giving us maybe 10% of income, difficulty goes down and our income gets lower

This is like pure mocking and laughing in our face, just to prove us: I will pay and calculate when, how and as much as I want. If I want...

darealtruth

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:18:41 PM

I'm offering 10% of current pbmining rates to all loadmouth fudders that want to get rid of their contracts
YSH

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:23:02 PM

I'm offering 10% of current pbmining rates to all loadmouth fudders that want to get rid of their contracts

Fudders? Tell me then why for every pbmining customer only 1/10th of what they should be earning shows up in the balance dashboard.

Still waiting for pbmining to fix this.. But i think the sky is getting darker and darker every minute.
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:34:15 PM

darealtruth, you seem like the perfect guy for my offer.. You're full of trust for pbmining, ha?
Why not grab some more GHs from that stupid fudder right now?
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:39:44 PM

It's funny that it's now a scam because the dashboard is showing 10% of what it should, when that likely actually is just a decimal place mistake.

Other than the (bafflingly disputed) fact that the entire thing is still just a big ponzi with no income source to back it up, the scam isn't that he screwed up while changing the payout formula, it is that he randomly changes the formula to whatever he wants at any time.

My bold prediction is that he will fix the error with the formula, deflect any criticism about the operation, and continue to pay out a steadily decreasing % of the expected yield as he figures out what to do. He might just start to charge a weekly fee similar to other real mining operations, hoping that Gen4 chips will drive difficulty high enough that he only needs to pay dust. People here will settle down and grudgingly accept it, because whether or not they want to admit it even most of the diehards know deep down that this putz isn't running some massive petahash scale mining farm somewhere and that they're lucky to get anything back. I'll probably be the only one to actually file any report with the authorities, and when it does finally go tits up there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth about how there were no signs that it was a scam, and that he'd always paid out before. Jason will laugh, buy his GF a motorcycle and take a her on a nice cross country trip next summer to spend your money skydiving. Some of you will hopefully learn from this, and many of you will likely take whatever you do get back here and invest it another totally legit cloud mining operation like cloudmining.website
Brazzy750

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:54:55 PM

Dear alarmists!
The site under maintenance, soon the project will operate at full Power steering.
Please be patient and stop panic!
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:58:13 PM

It's funny that it's now a scam because the dashboard is showing 10% of what it should, when that likely actually is just a decimal place mistake.

Other than the (bafflingly disputed) fact that the entire thing is still just a big ponzi with no income source to back it up, the scam isn't that he screwed up while changing the payout formula, it is that he randomly changes the formula to whatever he wants at any time.

My bold prediction is that he will fix the error with the formula, deflect any criticism about the operation, and continue to pay out a steadily decreasing % of the expected yield as he figures out what to do. He might just start to charge a weekly fee similar to other real mining operations, hoping that Gen4 chips will drive difficulty high enough that he only needs to pay dust. People here will settle down and grudgingly accept it, because whether or not they want to admit it even most of the diehards know deep down that this putz isn't running some massive petahash scale mining farm somewhere and that they're lucky to get anything back. I'll probably be the only one to actually file any report with the authorities, and when it does finally go tits up there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth about how there were no signs that it was a scam, and that he'd always paid out before. Jason will laugh, buy his GF a motorcycle and take a her on a nice cross country trip next summer to spend your money skydiving. Some of you will hopefully learn from this, and many of you will likely take whatever you do get back here and invest it another totally legit cloud mining operation like cloudmining.website

i also made a report, and posted to the Canada Fraud office FB page.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:03:10 PM

What a pleasure have you here in this thread!! Please continue with your predictions. You are the best Sherlock Holmes and Nostradamus together I had seen in my life.
dmasys

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:06:56 PM

Dear alarmists!
The site under maintenance, soon the project will operate at full Power steering.

and you know that from Huh
guruton

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 03:07:10 PM

so, my contracts would be valued about 6.7BTC with a total hash 42 000Gh/s if you pay 10% of the market price? I really hope this fixed. Huh
GODLIKE

Activity: 546

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:08:06 PM

Dear alarmists!

Hi, Mr Nobody with 0 posts!
Another fake account, Mr Jason Boyko?  Roll Eyes

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:10:24 PM

Dear alarmists!

Hi, Mr Nobody with 0 posts!
Another fake account, Mr Jason Boyko?  Roll Eyes
To be fair, full power steering would make it easier to pull a u-turn and head off into the sunset.
GODLIKE

Activity: 546

LOL what you looking at?

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:10:53 PM

No worries, piggies.  Daddy will take care of you.  Smiley

He has made quite a few interesting statements. Another one is A-B=C Smiley

This is in the contract, in the semilast line, of the shit you have in your signature:

In the event of any problem with the service, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy you may have is to cease use of the service.
Under no circumstances should we be liable in any way for your use of the service.
We may modify the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice.

People coming here complain about PBM and have promotion of another scam shit in signature rofl  Cheesy

BITCOIN FOREVER news aggregator: only the most important news on the cryptoworld!
MrTeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:11:23 PM

What a pleasure have you here in this thread!! Please continue with your predictions. You are the best Sherlock Holmes and Nostradamus together I had seen in my life.
Thanks, I appreciate it.
Brazzy750

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 03:24:03 PM

After 2-3 weeks, the project will pay as before!
And just like you do want to bury this project, their screams and tantrums!
I do not care what Jason account, it is none of my business!
You all go then to trade on Forex!
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: