Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO program  (Read 203 times)
Lilly24 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

How can choose the best ICO program, because I'm totally confused with some ICO Offer.
It's always the best From the expert. I'm just a New beginners.Hope for the best and Long term investment.
Thanks In advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dessertinvest

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

There are a lot of telegram channels with reviews of bounty programs. There are a lot of topics on the bounty forum. Read the terms and rules and you will be happy.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

Hey. If you do not know how to use the search engine on the forum, then you are unlikely to find a good ICO. No offense. 1000 topics on this subject already.
If you can not, for various reasons, see ratings on sites, popularity on the forum and the like. Good luck. Smiley
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:38:32 PM

There were numerous questions like yours, try to search for one.

But I'd say:
-evaluate the credibility of the idea
-check their team if they are competent
-read the whitepaper thoroughly, as it indicates a lot about the project, how is it written, etc.
-check the ratings of some professional ICO reviewers, and focus on the ones being critical.
-check the connections/partnerships of the project
After these, it is up to you to evaluate if it's worthy of investing.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

How can choose the best ICO program, because I'm totally confused with some ICO Offer.
It's always the best From the expert. I'm just a New beginners.Hope for the best and Long term investment.
Thanks In advance.
You should pay attention to the website. If he bad - immediately close it.
If the website is normal - look the team, read the project overview and the white paper itself. Look at what social networks the project has and what activity there is.

I could advise you ICO - Luckchemy . A young and ambitious team, all the time go to events and exhibitions. They have a project in beta testing!
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:32:43 AM

In my opinion, you should check for the detailed whitepaper. If the team has not put effort into documenting what their goals, vision, and revenue or bounty model is, then they don’t really care about their business.
Pikachu92

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:40:31 AM

Evaluating an ICO project:
1. Real Needs for the Product
2. The Team Matters More than the Business Plan
3. A Product that Stands out
4. Strong Partnership and Pre-sale
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:05:55 AM

Well I can give you some guidelines but this doesn't mean it work, used this at your own risk. Well you can just have get some idea from here and make your own way on choosing ICOs:

1. Making a criteria on choosing the ICO based on:

• Credibility of Team members
• Technical details
• Road maps
• Whitepaper
• The community hype
• Updates including meetings, videos, pictures, etc.

2. Study about different types of scam so that after you know what's the strategy of the scammer you will easily spot if the project if it's scam by reading their whitepaper.
3. Do your own research online, asks different persons perception, reviews online, videos, etc.
solmat

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:13:01 AM

everyone chooses himself, or to look completely from the project idea and ending with the development team, or not to look at it and take the number of bounty)
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

The factors needed to evaluate an ICO were the above mentioned men, I have nothing to add.
Last year I was quite successful at investing in hacken ICO, currently I am still profitable from them.
This year I am paying attention to another project.
Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Why Mammoth Platform?
"To date, cryptocurrency has yet to gain mainstream adoption. The last barriers to mass market adoption will be removed when cryptocurrencies become embedded into everyday commerce.

Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone.

In order for users of the MMT wallet to transact in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency wallet. This functionality can only be accessed with a MMT token. The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum.

Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security  guarantees as  an onchain operation. Data channels allow us to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being conductedon-chain, but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other."

50000 MMT = 1 ETH

Registration!

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:55:15 AM

Take a look at Blockchain Hotels. Reply or send me a PM if you have questions.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:03:24 AM

You should search for your own to find the best ICO program. Research first and dont participate if your not sure or you have doubt about project. Some ICO project now are scam so be careful.

Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

Check Blockshipping.
ICO started couple of days ago.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

Whitepaper: https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf
Team: https://www.blockshipping.io/our-team/
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

There are a lot of telegram channels with reviews of bounty programs. There are a lot of topics on the bounty forum. Read the terms and rules and you will be happy.
What the fuck happened with this guy? OP ask about ICO not bounty campaign Smiley. Seem like you're trying to spam to increase your activity without reading anything in here Smiley.
I believe that you'll be tagged by DT for shitpost very soon if you'll keep spamming the same like this Smiley)

denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

Thanks In advance.

I think you can determine whether or not a good offer of ICO by reading whitepaper and see the vision and mission of the project, Also you can see the score of the project from the reviewer site ICO
cryptokingland

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

Definitely, an ICO which has some airline behind it:

You can see their website. They have introduced themselves using multiple videos which I didn't see in any ICO before it.

It means that they have a great asset to start their token.

www.ticko.io
simon_kenyuru@gmail.com

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:51:10 PM

Eternal Trust is a company that hopes life extending technology can be achieved. It even plans to fund some of the projects that look promising. The working mechanism of Eternal Trusts’ program is pretty simple. The company is simply looking to provide individuals a way to enhance their lifespan and quality of life. In the process of doing this, they’ll involve methods that are neither legal nor ethical at this point. Due to this reason, they’ll incorporate technologies like cloning, stem cell storing and DNA for treating several life-threatening ailments. In an interview, the CEO openly remarked that they’ll use technologies that’ll give people an opportunity to achieve ‘genetic immortality’. As of now, most of these technologies are still in their nascent stage.
ICO is live now
bebebs12

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

maybe for me in choosing ico is to see whitepaper and roadmapnya with the people who joined in ico project.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:34:00 PM

I recommend that you only participate in those ICOs where a softcap is already assembled. Do not invest in dubious projects. The project team is also very important. If the team is not represented do not trust such projects.

Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:51:32 PM

Sonder ICO have the best ICO program
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: