Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRE-SHIP AGAIN! SOLD OUT [GROUP BUY 5] 3.15 BTC Bitmain Antminer 180GH 300 Units  (Read 35152 times)
Bismarckbkk

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 03:43:31 PM

Well, i don't like to whine, but here is my experience that i want to share.
First i ordered two units on 10 dec for 4.25 btc, and i can't receive package because of local ups/customs asking additional docs that i can't obtain, so miners likely to be sended back (or even destroyed!) Sushi stated, that they can be a subject of china high import fees if returned. So now they are like "schrodinger's miners" between russia and china customs and i don't know yet if that 8.5btc would return to me at least partially, not even to say about ROI.
Second, i ordered on 25 dec another 2 miners for 3.15 btc from this GB with hosting option to partially compensate previous fail. Now i think that it was the second fail in a row, as hosting still not started! I already trying to communicate with sushi, and last reply regarding this question was on 7 jan where he asks me to supply pool/worker info (i re-sended the email with that info 3 times already, still no reply and no workers connected to the pool!).
In general, i understand that in the first case he sended units in time and customs issues is out of his responsibility. But it would be good if he at least try to offer some kind of workaround, as all benefits of early shipping is lost with the price of 4.25 btc per unit that is still not received. And current situation with hosting is only makes the things worse.

Wow,

returned goods are usually not subject to import duty. Have the units not been returned yet? What documents did customs want?

As for the 25th december order you should get a refund or a partial refund adjusted to when the units start hashing.

1EPhcyv9GPcCwwbtVt3a3nwC1o4pn67bax

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomatt

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 04:26:13 PM

Well, i don't like to whine, but here is my experience that i want to share.
First i ordered two units on 10 dec for 4.25 btc, and i can't receive package because of local ups/customs asking additional docs that i can't obtain, so miners likely to be sended back (or even destroyed!) Sushi stated, that they can be a subject of china high import fees if returned. So now they are like "schrodinger's miners" between russia and china customs and i don't know yet if that 8.5btc would return to me at least partially, not even to say about ROI.
Second, i ordered on 25 dec another 2 miners for 3.15 btc from this GB with hosting option to partially compensate previous fail. Now i think that it was the second fail in a row, as hosting still not started! I already trying to communicate with sushi, and last reply regarding this question was on 7 jan where he asks me to supply pool/worker info (i re-sended the email with that info 3 times already, still no reply and no workers connected to the pool!).
In general, i understand that in the first case he sended units in time and customs issues is out of his responsibility. But it would be good if he at least try to offer some kind of workaround, as all benefits of early shipping is lost with the price of 4.25 btc per unit that is still not received. And current situation with hosting is only makes the things worse.

Have you also opened a ticket on sushi-review.com?  It helps to hit all communication routes.
bitmutiny

Activity: 91
Merit: 11

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:17:50 PM

The next group buy will have Mining Time Guarantee Protection for Physical Delivery and for Hosting, but hosting price will not be as discount as it used to be.

Over Clocking will be an option to select at the time of sign up and it will start as OC Ant, however, Hosting Fee and PSU fee will be slightly higher as OC Ants need Gold Cert PSU with 20% more power consumption and higher personal attention time as it will need a few power cycle every so often.

Regular hashing Ants without the mining guarantee will enjoy the discounted hosting price and hosting will start sooner than UPS Delivery Time to your door!

And discounted price will be available as well, but there will be a fee for me to take all the abuse!!!

This all sounds very reasonable. However, we as hosting customers just want to receive what was promised according to the group buy at the time. I don't think this is too much to ask. I know you are working hard to do a great job for everyone, but you have to be mindful of weaknesses in your process such as this and make adjustments like you have suggested will make future group buys run that much more smooth and you won't have to deal with this kind of stuff.

I see that my units have just stopped mining, hopefully issue is being resolved.

Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:23:15 PM

My hosted miner is offline, AGAIN.
Sushi, WHATS GOING ON!?

I think SgtMoth forgot to mentioned that he received a full refund for a few days of delayed start.  Miner Price + Hosting Fee included.

I want refund, too
bitmutiny

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:33:59 PM

Mine (2) have been hashing for a week now with no overclock, missing out on almost .1 btc because of it.

This sucks sushi. Please get it together on your customer service, especially when it comes to hosting. I know I am not the only one being affected. Please others chime in here.

+1

No offense intended, but really?  A quality ISP will provide you with an SLA and make retributions for downtime.  A bargain basement price cable/dsl provider obviously won't have any SLA.

Sushi's hosting I am sure has many layers to it, and the risk you took by getting cheap hosting is.... well cheap hosting THIS!  

And some of you want to OC a hosted ANT?  What happens if it locks up?  I wonder what 12V power they provide, as OC success a lot of times is directly related to quality of the incoming power...  (source:  I own 9 ANTs and host them myself...)

It was made specifically know that hosted Antminers could be overclocked. Are you saying that sushi's hosting is not quality and that we were taking a risk by using it? In making the decision to host w/ sushi, we all took into account his long standing reliability and customer service in choosing the service, which is why it is hard to believe these kinds of situations have occurred. I am confident that sushi will do the right thing for his customers affected, and I will probably choose his service again (electricity is 2X avg rate where I live) as long as all goes well with the current issues.

bitmutiny

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 07:41:22 PM

My hosted miner is offline, AGAIN.
Sushi, WHATS GOING ON!?

I think SgtMoth forgot to mentioned that he received a full refund for a few days of delayed start.  Miner Price + Hosting Fee included.

I want refund, too

Hopefully he is overclocking them now, mine has also stopped.

zhuzh

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 09:23:50 PM

My Miner stopped too.. I did not ask for overclock BTW. Sushi, what is the holdback? It is very tough to get ROI as is - in fact most I am hoping for is to get my BTC back..
bitmutiny

No banking,Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 12:59:49 AM

8 hours both Antminers offline  Sad

Plissken

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2014, 01:07:19 AM

8 hours both Antminers offline  Sad
TheSomenMan idem. AntMiner is dead:

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/14J1YgHLRR5CfxarcozmpM9q86qQXcQHX7

sushi overcloking for me please!! XDD

Plissken

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:28:30 PM

sushi two weeks waiting for the overclock. Why?

Plissken

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:41:23 PM

This matter is going from bad to worse, ffavor fix my AntMiner because I'm losing a lot of money.

And 4 days ago I opened the ticket. When you go to change the PCB?

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/17GrEsaGnxPXmSXQVrHhH8VVanJ5bp6nku

Plissken

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:30:25 AM

sushi
What is it?. A week without solving my problem.
I'm already balls to send PM, support does not respond ...
This is fucking bullshit

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/17GrEsaGnxPXmSXQVrHhH8VVanJ5bp6nku

Plissken

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:35:58 PM

sushi 1 week. Do not you help?

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:55:57 PM

What is you miner status?

Plissken

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:01:49 PM

What is you miner status?

Hosting.

PCB IS DEAD!!!!!

Plissken

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:02:16 PM

Two weeks. Incredible. Shit Hosting
sushi you do not help me?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: