Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM **COINS-e.com***SCAM list of unhappy customers  (Read 21829 times)
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:03:26 PM

I withdrew 2100 SBC 15 days ago and I have not received them yet.
Also 13 days without answer from support.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5062

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:22:37 PM

Everyone put this in your sig, warn the n00bs as we were not warned.

I hate the fuckers that say "It was well known " but told no-one.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
richystran

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 08:56:44 PM

Deposited 0.8btc two days ago, showed up ok. Someone withdrew it today, without my permission, zero btc now in it. Pack of f***** Its not me thats been compromised in any ways so they are either crooks or they are compromised. 
ozzymax

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:45:04 AM

The owner of Coins-e is the crook, he's been stealing coins for months, why won't people get this through their thick skulls.
There is enough info out there that shows how many people have been scammed but people still keep depositing coins.

Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:04:06 PM

The owner of Coins-e is the crook, he's been stealing coins for months, why won't people get this through their thick skulls.
There is enough info out there that shows how many people have been scammed but people still keep depositing coins.

Because NO-ONE warns them now I been saying to put this info in your sig for over a month and is anyone doing it?HuhHuhHuh??

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
BRUCELLA

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:57:20 AM

If the scam is true. (and for me it's true, 20 days without reply for support and deposits lost), could we have a big post-it on the forum. Everybody can see to not use this scam website.

Some admin/moderators can do this ?
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:34:43 PM

If the scam is true. (and for me it's true, 20 days without reply for support and deposits lost), could we have a big post-it on the forum. Everybody can see to not use this scam website.

Some admin/moderators can do this ?

Admins and Moderators of this site don't care if people get ripped off.

NOW PUT IT IN YOUR SIG!!!!!!

here is the code

Code:
[URL=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=418416.0][b][size=11pt][color=red][WARNING!!!!!!!][/color] DO Not Use Coin-E [/size][/b] You have been warned.[/URL]

silveryil

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:04:05 PM

I also got scamed

about 1,500000 Dogecoins...

no refund errors or something someone transfered them into BTC and Withdraw them WITOUT EMAIL CONFIRMATION (mail was unread in my mailaccount)

they also didnt reply my support ticket or refunded me ...

i gave them a deadline and after that i want to make a campaign against them with forum postings and a informatin page that tey are scamers and will appear if you google BTC LTC DOGECOIN CRYPTO and COINS-E.
Thanks to my SEO workers and google adwords everyone will be warned.

anyone who´s willing to help and make their behavior public could help me

waiting more than 1 month allready
atc1

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:07:15 PM

Still waiting on 10k PXC I withdrew on September 6th

Shit is ridiculous...

Whaaa?! September?  Shocked

myxomop

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:46:08 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2014, 10:11:11 PM by myxomop

EDIT. Got my coins finally after 20 hours of waiting.

Lost 186 maxcoins that I deposited to COINS-E 20 hours ago.
Still nothing. Support not answering emails.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 08:46:42 PM

Lost 186 maxcoins that I deposited to COINS-E 20 hours ago.
Still nothing. Support not answering emails.

Didn't read my sig?

Yeah no-one adds it and peops keep getting screwed and then i see these same screwed people being dickheads and not adding a warning in their sig.

I'm beginning to not give a shit and remove it from my sig and let the scamming continue unhindered.

DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 09:54:59 PM

i just moved BTC in and out of coins-e with no issues..  didn't look like any issues just low traffic

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
AJ99

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:26:17 PM

fuck coins-e , 12 days waiting for withdrawal, no response from support.. time to sue and kick 'em in the nuts 
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 06:55:19 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2014, 07:29:24 PM by bubislav

did anyone of you got their coin.s back Huh
i requested withdrawal today to my btc wallet but it just says initiated and under the token where usualy is txid it says null Huh?

.... i did like 20 transactions before and traded and it was all ok before until today ....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT after 20h + my account was credited .... so i must post they did pass thru ... but i think ill stay away .... or if use ever again then that will be with extreme caution  ....
--------------------------------------------

Shuxy

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:03:11 AM

It's a joke of an exchange.

They didn't allow me to withdrawal my GLC for whatever maintenance that they are doing, and then I traded some of it to BTC and submitted for withdrawal, and now I'm getting the null transaction nonsense.

It's a sad exchange, really. Once I get my coins (if ever) out of Coins-E I'm never using it again. They don't respond to Twitter or to the Support either.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 03:44:51 PM

And Yet you people still don't put a warning in your sig so others don't get fuked.

You people disappoint. Shows you only care about yourself.

Shuxy

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:29:15 PM

There're other ways to spread the message such as using Twitter, IRC, etc. I don't believe the signature was effective because I didn't see it Tongue.

Chill a little Smiley.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 04:35:55 PM

There're other ways to spread the message such as using Twitter, IRC, etc. I don't believe the signature was effective because I didn't see it Tongue.

Chill a little Smiley.

Of course you didn't see it as there are so few that have it. and I see you haven't bothered, even though you don't even have one at all. so I can see what category you stand in.

Shuxy

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:00:19 PM

Dude stop acting all "noble". If you care as much as you said you did, place it as the first line of your signature. I've been more vocal about Coins-E in the IRC channels and on Twitter than you have, placing it as a signature that is partially covered because it's large and on the third. Oh, you also fail to mention that your Coins-E "warning" is a referral link to Bter instead of linking to this thread which would have been a lot more beneficial. I too, see which category you stand in Smiley.
Shuxy

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 11:09:21 PM

This seems to be Coins-E BTC Wallet: https://blockchain.info/address/18pjFofBdG33iCoEbQKbAi6rcEnMkW1LDi

No transactions out since Feb 17. Sad
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: