Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM **COINS-e.com***SCAM list of unhappy customers  (Read 21826 times)
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:28:03 AM

still nothing, where the heck is this guy?? anyone tried to get in touch with someone? has anyone tried to contact that indian guy to verify he's the current owner?
cat77

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:50:10 PM

Dogecoins, Netcoins, and now Tagcoins don't work....even though they haven't been added to the 'under maintenance' list.

Did you sell my coins and are now waiting for the market to drop before giving them back to me?

Hard to believe anybody could make Cryptsy look good.

Dotto
Legendary

Activity: 981
Merit: 1005

No maps for these territories

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:20:21 PM

Just opened one account. Before sending funds I have do a fast checking of the reputation of this site, watching the panorama Im going to open one in Criptsy and forget about this ATM

Running a exchange while attending school sounds quite unprofessional.

I hope you can improve the service in future, tho
bearishtrader

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 01:41:28 AM

hey guys,

Saif Altimimi here - I don't mind helping resolve these issues you are experiencing but please understand I am not the current owner of Coins-E. My only affiliation was interest in the business and helping out with some high level business development. I am obviously concerned with the integrity of the business but I want to make sure that their is no malicious intent going on. I can assure you with certainty that your coins are not lost/stolen or being used in any shady activity. The issues Coins-E is having is that of man power. The current owner is Vignesh who also runs Bitaccess.co and is in school full-time - as you can all imagine running a digital currency exchange requires a team committed to it's users. Part of the arrangement with Vignesh was for me to come on board and help evolve Coins-E into a transparent and reliable exchange. With that being said, at this point in time I have very limited control of company. I am in direct talks with Vignesh and have sent him several messages with regards to fixing these issues. If you are still not able to resolve them within 24 hours send me a direct message here and I will make sure that each and every one of you receives what is right and fair.

cheers!

Saif thanks for helping resolving my issue.  I just got my bitcoin withdrawal today.
Modo

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:13:32 PM

Hey everybody!

Just an update on the situation. I sat with Vignesh today and we put together a support team and process to handle all current requests. Some of the issues are as silly as pressing a button on our end and others require an update of the entire blockchain. Right now most issues have already been resolved. We are updating the Doge Coin and Bitcoin client to prevent a fork and 0-conf issues. Any delays in Doge coin or Bitcoin withdrawals will be processed within the next 24-48 hours. If you're having specific issues please refer to:

https://coins-e.freshdesk.com

Thanks for your patience!
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 04:57:49 PM

about time! thanks, I subimitted a new ticket with my issue of a pending btc withdrawal since march the 23rd.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5030

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:39:32 PM

Hey everybody!

Just an update on the situation. I sat with Vignesh today and we put together a support team and process to handle all current requests. Some of the issues are as silly as pressing a button on our end and others require an update of the entire blockchain. Right now most issues have already been resolved. We are updating the Doge Coin and Bitcoin client to prevent a fork and 0-conf issues. Any delays in Doge coin or Bitcoin withdrawals will be processed within the next 24-48 hours. If you're having specific issues please refer to:

If you get control of Coin-E make sure to start a announce thread and post in this thread as I and I'm sure others would remove it from our "stay the Fuck away" list. I have removed the warning from my sig as it looks like it is moving in the right direction.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
btc1210

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:44:56 AM

Hey everybody!

Oh good.

It might be a good idea to make twitter posts at least once a week. It takes 2 minutes and let's people know there is someone working on the exchange.

I found this update by looking for a "scam thread" for coins-e.
Modo

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:43:21 PM

I will definitely do that. Right now, priority is going through pending tickets. We will open the support channels shortly and share it with everybody.

twitter:  https://twitter.com/coins_e

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coins-E/583803358351884

thanks for your feedback and suggestions! reach out to me if you have any question, comments or concerns.
capyarr

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:30:48 AM

If you get control of Coin-E make sure to start a announce thread and post in this thread as I and I'm sure others would remove it from our "stay the Fuck away" list. I have removed the warning from my sig as it looks like it is moving in the right direction.

No, do NOT remove the warning. Coins-e is the next Mt. Gox.  Site is constantly broken, support doesn't answer my messages after a week... it is a complete scam.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:07:48 PM

Its been months now and not a single update apart from them closing my ticket and saying theyd sent the btcs!! Yes they sent my 2 btcs but to the WRONG fucking address!!! Come on you idiots it doesnt take a genius to spend 1 min looking at the blockchain!!!!! They say they have resolved most issues but noone here apart from maybe 1 person seems to have been sorted out!!!! SCAM

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
danji31

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:19:08 PM

Their first site was shady looking, and I always thought they would be a scam, but thanks to cryptsy having all those issues back in the day I tried them out. I thought the notifications between cryptsy and coins-e looked oddly familiar, wonder if their related somehow... hmm. I dunno, cryptos has pretty much made me the paper wallet only kinda guy.
cat77

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:31:56 PM

It seems as though Coins-E has fixed most of their problems. This is good news, I didn't get scammed for everything. 
Still quite disappointing in the losses I incurred due to the problems existing for as long as they did. 

kke

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:51:50 PM

Not getting any responses from the "support".. Multiple tickets have been open for two weeks.

• DEM/BTC market has been stuck for ages, trades are not executing.
  • Lost an ANC deposit
  • Lost a TAG deposit
  • Lost a CRC deposit

The Bitcointalk user "coins-e support" hasn't been online for a month.
cat77

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:55:33 PM

I stand corrected.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:08:42 PM

They havnt sorted anything out. Complete silence and still missing 2 BTCs!!! This is outrageous!!! Fucking proper SCAM exchange!!! STAY AWAY FROM COINS-E LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
AceXll

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 06:07:24 PM

They havnt sorted anything out. Complete silence and still missing 2 BTCs!!! This is outrageous!!! Fucking proper SCAM exchange!!! STAY AWAY FROM COINS-E LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!!!!!
^what this guy said
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:56:21 PM

Ditto

I have 2 tickets from a month ago , 0 answers, 50K NET missing, fuck this shit
danji31

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:42:14 PM

I sent a netcoin tx a month ago or so, never appeared. check on the block chain that it was valid and processed, made 2 tickets, never heard a word back. So bye-bye coins-e, bye-bye coinex, hello again cryptsy (sigh). Im just mining litecoins now until gpu mining becomes obsolete, and which point I will network my computers to have lan-parties for Quake and Doom 3-D  Grin

should also mention that a day or so later heard news about a possible fork in the netcoin chain. I really stopped caring after that because it seems no-one is able to withdraw anyways, so take my 200 some netcoins and enjoy them, karma's a bitch!
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:29:48 PM

I sent CRC a week ago. Still nothing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: