Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:44:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BigCapital - crypto hedge fund - invest with us!  (Read 21807 times)
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

Projects like yours-a lot of the market and their number is growing. Especially if you look at your road map that is fully realized by your hedge Fund in 2 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackRZX

Activity: 53
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

I would like to know about the sales of BGP, I hope on Monday to see the result
$Andreyka$

Activity: 635
Merit: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

I would like to know about the sales of BGP, I hope on Monday to see the result

Of course, we would like to see how the process of stage 1 token sale is going

$Andreyka$

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:20:51 PM

what is your maximum and minimum in token sale

BlackRZX

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:20:15 PM

we are waiting for good news

cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:02:37 AM

the first sales have passed, it is good given the situation in the market and the mood of the players  Wink
Bigcapital

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:24:10 AM

the first sales have passed, it is good given the situation in the market and the mood of the players  Wink

The work on the project (cryptohedge fund BigCapital) is going according to plan and the road map. Right now negotiations about the sale of a portion of tokens are held with the investors that we have cooperated before.
Bigcapital

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

what is your maximum and minimum in token sale

The hard cap of the 1 stage of ICO is limited in the number of tokens (250000 BGP) maximum 2500 ETH. During the following stages the price of BGP may be higher.
cryptomayer

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:35:44 PM

The work on the project (cryptohedge fund BigCapital) is going according to plan and the road map. Right now negotiations about the sale of a portion of tokens are held with the investors that we have cooperated before.

very well , I see progress in your work, a good project will sooner or later give a positive result.   Good luck
BlackRZX

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:56:15 PM

for 8 days 5 btc and 15.5 eth were collected, the beginning is bad
$Andreyka$

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:20:00 AM

You are told that the accrual of interest will be each reporting period, how much is the time

Grifosha (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

The developers invite old investors, those who worked with them before the start of the project. Perhaps all investors decided to transfer to the BGP token and increase the capital at the same time.
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:58:19 AM

very well , I see progress in your work, a good project will sooner or later give a positive result.   Good luck
a very nice project and much sought after by investors hope fore can continue to be developed so that it becomes a big project.
Grifosha (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

the first sales have passed, it is good given the situation in the market and the mood of the players  Wink

very well , I see progress in your work, a good project will sooner or later give a positive result.   Good luck
a very nice project and much sought after by investors hope fore can continue to be developed so that it becomes a big project.

On Twitter, they wrote that about 80,000 BGP (800 ETH) will be reserved for their regular investors. Most likely, after the first report, the project will have a very rapid growth.
cryptomayer

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:51:20 AM

the first sales have passed, it is good given the situation in the market and the mood of the players  Wink

very well , I see progress in your work, a good project will sooner or later give a positive result.   Good luck

On Twitter, they wrote that about 80,000 BGP (800 ETH) will be reserved for their regular investors. Most likely, after the first report, the project will have a very rapid growth.
after a sharp drop in the crypto market, we simply can not do without this project  Wink Wink
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

KYC verification is not necessary? That is almost a bad flag here to me considering the type of project and business model you are running.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
BlackRZX

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:50:40 AM

KYC verification is not necessary? That is almost a bad flag here to me considering the type of project and business model you are running.

Not every person will want to disclose their personal data , for me it is a positive thing  Cool
cryptajunkie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

You know that there are some solutions with trading based on infrastructure that used hedge funds for trading. I have found such project as CRYPTICS, I think there guys can offer far more interesting things
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

How does this work? Do I just send you my money and you promise to make more out of it? Or is it a smart-contract driven platform where users also have a say?

This is trust management of your capital with a purpose of receiving profit. You can withdraw from the project at any time by submitting an application for a bgp token buy-back.

Man that's a lot of trust that is involved with your business. Crypto is there to give people power over their money. How can I know that you are really reliable? I would wait for 1 or 2 years and see how you perform and maybe then I'd go and join.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
0Shendy0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

You know that there are some solutions with trading based on infrastructure that used hedge funds for trading. I have found such project as CRYPTICS, I think there guys can offer far more interesting things

Maybe I heard something about this Cryptics before. Why do you think that they deserve our attention?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: