Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC back to $6000 ?  (Read 3971 times)
crydevil_crypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

I really wouldn't want to. The good news has stopped raising the market, and the bad news is constantly dropping it.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

I saw the prediction that bitcoin will be back to $ 3,000. i do not want to believe it. The good news is that it's not so fast falling down

Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?

You called it well - bitcoin at $6,500 today and looks like it will test $6,000. And there’s no sign of a bull haha, but there’s a lot of long-term bitcoin believers and hodlers and I believe the long term outlook for bitcoin and blockchain remains good with big ROI eventually! I think we’re six months into bitcoins latest 70% downturn, which long term chart analysis suggests will prolly last the rest of this year with bitcoin tracking sideways around the 8K +/- 2 level - before a new significant upmarket next year takes it to ATHs of 35-50K - https://imgur.com/gallery/9iF3t .

The buying now will look great if the long term charts are right and bitcoin follows its long term hyperbolic growth hey! And man the sort of values projected in 7 years time for one bitcoin just wow - but I’m careful to say ‘projected’ of course and not ‘predicted’, as no one can really predict the future accurately whatever they say! Always beware in crypto, and as they say never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:04:46 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 10:58:54 AM by hulla

I saw the prediction that bitcoin will be back to $ 3,000. i do not want to believe it. The good news is that it's not so fast falling down
Well, most of the people that are said to predicted the future price of the market are saying things they thought will happen while some are making baseless prediction and i don't believe them either cause the price will never go below $6000. Besides, there will be some bull running in the market this month.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
frausoft

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:27:13 PM

It seems to me that BTC may fall in price much below $ 6,000 the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very deplorable and unstable.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:44:03 PM

Yes, it is also possible that the BTC is currently the market leader, but prices have fallen sharply, dragging down many of the other coin to continue to fall sharply, the market is quite bleak, maybe now is the time appropriate point to invest.

Teamsah165454

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

The way Bitcoin is falling in the last 24 hours, it seems that Bitcoin might return back to $5000 as Bitcoin is being traded nearly at $6,700 and one more push back to bitcoin may result Bitcoin price near $6,000. This will not only affect Bitcoin but also have a bad effect on all the other coins as they are also hit badly when Bitcoin falls sharply. I think we should HOLD until the market is recovered and Bitcoin is powerful again.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?

I hope so bitcoin will climb up now up to $20000.l know everyone is praying for the pump of bitcoin because only the high volatility of bitcoin is our hope to reach our dreams in life. Everyone is monitoring the price up and excited about the positive news from bitcoin.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:51:17 PM

I hope so bitcoin will climb up now up to $20000.l know everyone is praying for the pump of bitcoin because only the high volatility of bitcoin is our hope to reach our dreams in life. Everyone is monitoring the price up and excited about the positive news from bitcoin.
it will be so difficult to be happened. Remember this when bitcoin worth 20k and tether has helped it a lot to reach that level i can say that about the fact that tether is playing an important role to pump the bitcoin worth a lot. Without tether and it can't be happened.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

Your guess has been established. Your intuition is very accurate. The power of the whales is too great. Whale's expectations of the encryption market are not overestimated?
I hate even the idea that Bitcoin can cost 6 thousand and less. However, we should admit that everything can happen. The market is not very much stable now.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

Now they are growing again, and you believe the BTC will exceed $ 10,000 in the coming weeks. This is the ideal time to invest in, although many people now do not trust the password, but I still believe.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

Nowadays it is hard to speculate any moves on market from bitcoin, but investing now could bring some big profits if the speculations about market recover are true. I believe that it could go that way.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

Many investors predict that BitCoin will not go below $ 6,000, but I think it will not be easy to hold on to those levels. Wait at least a week to make healthier tests

I am sure, most of the investors pray for the increase of the cryptocurrencies' price. No one wants to see that their crypto is falling. Yes, I can admit that BTC might cost 6K again but I still hope for the better.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

price will go up again end of the year, maybe not same spike as 2017 but def more than 10k
I foresee the same events. The prices of all cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin as well will go up close to the end of this year. I bet BTC can cost even over 10 thousand.
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

Now this is very much like as if he did not want the situation to be reversed. It seems to me that there is a high probability that in a month the bitcoin rate will be even lower than now...
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

The Equities have been rallying a lot under the Trump administration, but Europe is in deep trouble and for sure US will also be affected by it. Tensions are climbing.

People will break through the black propaganda and embrace crypto currencies with stronger vigor than ever before soon,

before end of 2018 a strong Crypto rally is likely to commence.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:52:07 AM

Wow, it really looks like my dream "came true". When I saw the prices rise over the last few days, I thought oh well, it was good while it lasted, but I wish it could last longer and lower so small guys like me have more time to enter the market.

Now I see ETH drop back below $500, I remember the time I bought it around $400 and wishing I could get more. Maybe that time is coming for me.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

Well with this current market performance which is average low then i think there is possibility that this might happen this quarter. I just don't know if there is something manipulating the price of Bitcoin or there is a group that conspired to make the value to not steady rise up in which there is nothing we can do but to continue to wait and see of what will be the future of this coin.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

The way Bitcoin is falling in the last 24 hours, it seems that Bitcoin might return back to $5000 as Bitcoin is being traded nearly at $6,700 and one more push back to bitcoin may result Bitcoin price near $6,000. This will not only affect Bitcoin but also have a bad effect on all the other coins as they are also hit badly when Bitcoin falls sharply. I think we should HOLD until the market is recovered and Bitcoin is powerful again.
longergou

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

Today's downtrend is very fierce, and the rate of decline is very high. Although I do not understand what happened, but I understand that if the market continues to decline in speed, then Bitcoin will drop to around 6,000 in 3 days!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: