Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC back to $6000 ?  (Read 3968 times)
IMatveeva

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:41:26 PM

John McAfee said that bitcoin is not profitable to produce if it costs less than $ 8000. Soon the price should return to 8000 or 10 000. It's bad to see your money disappearing in front of you. You need to wait may be all will grow only need to trust and wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:19:57 PM

I do not think the bull period is here as prices of coin are still falling and this might still take sometime before it will rise. the price of bitcoin might have fallen so bad but I do not think it will go down to $6000 but it might fall to $7k. It is better to buy this period as the price is very low than when the price is higher because bitcon will rise very high as soon as the market recovers.
Not now they have risen back, their prices near $ 8,000. I think the market for the Crypto is so, the price of altcoin is always increasing over time, so do not worry too much about this market, they can make us very surprised profits, mainly we can be patient. Hold them not. That is the key to your success in this market.
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

This is likely to happen. Because in recent days the market is going down very fast. To be able to go up fast I think it will continue to go down. So 6k is likely to happen.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?

I think the bitcoin drop will not fall until the 6k price, and the lowest bitcoin price is still above 7k. Bitcoin is too strong to fall in the price of 6k.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

hopefully it can comeback again next week, for now i will be focusing first in buying more btc when it will go down to $6000 usd again.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

It's still not safe to say that we are not heading to $6,000. The price is ridiculously fluctuating and after reaching $7,500 it didn't went up to $7,600.

As of now the price stays on $7,300 which is near to $6,000 line, this isn't enough to say that we are in the bull run or the bull just entered. There's no bull found and what we've found is a bear and it's not yet sleeping so endure it until the bear's gone.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Geor

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

Yes I can give you a ninety-nine point nine percent he'll be back on the same amount and more that it may overtake the specified number. Therefore, it is better to invest in it and not be afraid.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

I don't think that it will go back to 6000, we saw a very great support arround 7,000 dollars and I think we will bounce again soon. If we really bounce from here, we could see a new bullmarket sooner than expected.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

John McAfee said that bitcoin is not profitable to produce if it costs less than $ 8000. Soon the price should return to 8000 or 10 000. It's bad to see your money disappearing in front of you. You need to wait may be all will grow only need to trust and wait.

Thanks for the information you have came across mate. If you create these kind of positive information to the concern section, it is much useful things for the forum members to understand and do not panic about the bitcoin price changes bro.
I personally expect the bitcoin price to bump in the market bro. According to my speculation we can see the value to reach the 12k USD for sure.
AITrading support

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

It seems to me that today everybody is more optimistic than it was on May 23. I think it is more likely that btc will not fall lower than 7k. Let's keep fingers crossed  Smiley
cryptohodr

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

Its definitely possible.  If it breaks below 7k which I have a nagging feeling it will, a substantial sell off will occur and may bounce off the previous low of 2018 (5.9-6.1k) if that defense breaks a massive sell off will occur.
Faust91

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

Bitcoin holds its position, I think that the price below 7000 dollars will not fall, but rather will grow.
catapult

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:31:52 PM

Almost lost $1000 today in values in last two days.  Just heard the bull has just entered. What's really causing this impact? The price was bit fluctuating between $8500 to $7500 for past ten days but today's impact brought down the value near $7500. Are we towards $6000?

I don't think the bull market has came.

In my opinion, there is always a probability that the price of the bitcoin can drop 6k or lower, but in my opinion, bitcoin has enough potential to reach a value which is more than 20k.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:07:13 PM

I though that bitcoin can not reach below $6000 again. I have done calculation that mining rig can only get BEP if bitcoin stay above $7500 maybr its going down below $7500 but not $6000 except if there is some bitcoin exchanger got hack and hacker dumping bitcoin or bitcoin from mtgox treassury got dump as well.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

The forces of demands and supplies bring the price to were you are seeing it today and you should know that this market is a market that provides opportunities for all of us par time.  Now provide opportunities for those that want to buy and to me now is a bad time to sell.  However, I will advise you to keep holding as the $1,000 should not be seeing as lost as bitcoin is going to recover above $12,000  soonest.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:25:41 PM

Dont see it happening without some seriously bad news like trump ban crypto Grin Think that a lot of people are expecting it to go under 6 so they can buy it there but plannes in crypto dont go usaly as intended
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:55:21 PM

Bitcoin has a great market and a huge or say numerous amounts of people have been holding their coins since years and are more than optimistic about their investments. It’s not about the prices but about the costumer. If you think of Bitcoin as a monopoly in the crypto market, you might get the idea that a monopoly can lower and increase the prices. Besides, as long as you have some one to sell your product on, you would have the margin to earn. So better not worry about the prices and focus on long term goals.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

Bitcoin has a great market and a huge or say numerous amounts of people have been holding their coins since years and are more than optimistic about their investments. It’s not about the prices but about the costumer. If you think of Bitcoin as a monopoly in the crypto market, you might get the idea that a monopoly can lower and increase the prices. Besides, as long as you have some one to sell your product on, you would have the margin to earn. So better not worry about the prices and focus on long term goals.
long-term bitcoin is very good considering the position of bitcoin is now one of the potential coins in crypto. btc despite being in a position below $ 6000 will still be one of the coins that have good potential and many enthusiasts. but btc will definitely return to the highest position in some time to come.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

Yes, how much we really thought and hold bitcoin because we really thought that it will go up? But then the opposite happen so its really frustrating to most of us.

However, I'm a firm believer that this is just another hump that we need to overcome, although is just above $7K we are all optimistic that the price will soon bounce back, despite all the negative news surrounding us right now. And we need to wait because I'm sure that one day the price will be above $10K and we might see another all-time-highs.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:36:32 PM

As much as I dislike John McAfee, I have to say that he is right this time. Bitcoin has to be over $8000 at lowest point and best to be over $10000.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: