Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Suggestions] of The Others a.k.a digaran  (Read 1007 times)
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

what do you think?

I think that you're desperate to get rid of the red paint you have and are trying to come up with any stupid idea possible to make that happen.  Since you don't have the slightest clue of how reality works it doesn't surprise me you come up with a stupid idea.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:42:54 PM

what do you think?

I think that you're desperate to get rid of the red paint you have and are trying to come up with any stupid idea possible to make that happen.  Since you don't have the slightest clue of how reality works it doesn't surprise me you come up with a stupid idea.

I'm desperate to get rid of all the unjust and inaccurate feedbacks, so many positive and negative feedbacks not just without any reference but without any risked amounts, that means many of the people are not scammers or trustworthy but they still get both + and - feedbacks. trust system should be only for trading with evidence to back it up. your reality seems to work only your way, that's who you are, slave to others wills. you think if somebody is on DT whatever they do and say is right by default, I don't expect anything less from you.

🖤😏
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:54:19 PM

trust system should be only for trading with evidence to back it up.

That's what you think however it has been clearly stated that the trust system is NOT exclusive to trades only. 

your reality seems to work only your way, that's who you are, slave to others wills.

My reality coincides with actually reality, unlike your's.  Yes yes call me a slave, we all know that's all you got, silly little troll.

you think if somebody is on DT whatever they do and say is right by default

I would appreciate very much if you would provide some evidence of me saying such.  This is the entire fucking problem with your mentally deluded peanut fucking brain.  You make shit up to suit you're agenda. silly little troll.

I don't expect anything less from you.

You mean an atheist?  Yes I know your bias already, silly little troll.
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

Blah blah blah, more blah blah blah

People are misusing the trust system, for example OgNasty is a trust abuser, if you read his feedbacks you'll understand, many people are misusing the trust system, tagging each other left and right with green and red tagging anybody they don't like. I as a part of this community am not happy about this and I'd like to urge admins to please do something about it. this is all I can do, ask those in a position of authority to change the system to make it more fair.

🖤😏
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:23:01 PM

People are misusing the trust system, for example OgNasty is a trust abuser, if you read his feedbacks you'll understand, many people are misusing the trust system, tagging each other left and right with green and red tagging anybody they don't like. I as a part of this community am not happy about this and I'd like to urge admins to please do something about it. this is all I can do, ask those in a position of authority to change the system to make it more fair.

Isn't it an amazing coincidence that your idea would instantly remove all your red trust.

But hey who knows if you can convince theymos your idea is a good one I'm sure he will implement it!

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 09:32:25 PM

Or you could stop whining about it and do something useful instead. How many ICO scams did you uncover today? How many shitposters did you report? Both activities you have rambled about in the past. Is it still your expectation that someone else should do it?
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:45:51 PM

Isn't it an amazing coincidence that your idea would instantly remove all your red trust.

I didn't have a tag when I started my thread on service section to help red trusted people.

Or you could stop whining about it and do something useful instead. How many ICO scams did you uncover today? How many shitposters did you report? Both activities you have rambled about in the past. Is it still your expectation that someone else should do it?

How many successful ICOs do you know? they are all scam with a few exceptions. I have actually started to actively report garbage posters with their shill posts on altcoin sections.

This is really a good idea, people should use the trust system for trades with risked amounts> identifying real scammers. when you start tagging people just because they are speaking against you, trust system will become useless to say who is really a scammer or not. if you tag somebody with a risked amount included, you could get caught easily for lying if it turns out that there was no risked Bitcoin involved.

🖤😏
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:06:18 PM

This is really a good idea

I agree it's a fantastic idea if you have negative trust and don't want it to be there...

people should use the trust system for trades with risked amounts> identifying real scammers.

New fucking flash they do, seems system working as intended!

when you start tagging people just because they are speaking against you, trust system will become useless to say who is really a scammer or not.

You perception that you were tagged for "speaking against" someone is not reality.  Continuing to repeat the same nonsense does not actually make it true.

The trust system helps identify people that aren't trustworthy.  As an example some members of this community don't trust you and think it is wise to warn other users that someone like you shouldn't be trusted with a single satoshi.  No one gives a fuck if you have actually scammed someone or not your warped sense of reality and delusions are more than enough reason for any user to avoid doing anything with you.  As such it is a great idea to warn other users how untrustworthy you are incase they are not up to speed on your delusions of grandeur!
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:19:58 PM

I wasn't talking about myself, refer to OgNasty and his ratings. I am coming to realize that he is a real trust abuser and should not hold any power on this forum.
We really need something to be done to stop these rogue DT members from abusing people, it would be interesting to see the tags of bullies removed from the trust scores of forum members. you just keep at attacking me, hypocrite.

🖤😏
Dig Bicks

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

I wasn't talking about myself, refer to OgNasty and his ratings. I am coming to realize that he is a real trust abuser and should not hold any power on this forum.
We really need something to be done to stop these rogue DT members from abusing people, it would be interesting to see the tags of bullies removed from the trust scores of forum members. you just keep at attacking me, hypocrite.

We shouldn't let our opinions be swayed by red trusts, These bullies will receive their punishment when judgement day comes.

We must understand these bullies have low self esteem, they are ugly people. Truly ugly inside and out.  I used to know a bully like this , his hair fell out and great misfortune was bestowed upon him.  Karma is very real and what comes around goes around.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:32:17 PM

So work on getting him removed from DT and not changing the system to your benefit...
And btw if you're not successful at getting him removed it doesn't automatically make the system rigged.

Jesus christ you're fucking dense, it is simply amazing how everyone else is wrong and digaran is ALWAYS right about everything (regarding trust), you're inability to look at anything but your preconceived notion is at the root of why people around here think you're crazy...
digaran (OP)
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:31:20 AM

So work on getting him removed from DT and not changing the system to your benefit...
And btw if you're not successful at getting him removed it doesn't automatically make the system rigged.

It wont help, if he is removed somebody else will take his place, DT members are extremely confident that whatever they do could go unpunished. news flash, I'm here to point fingers at their abuse of other people and misuse of the trust system. what we need to do is to make it impossible for any DT member to do as they please.
Excluding trust feedbacks without any risked amount from the trust scores of people would be a good starting point to eradicate cyber bullying from this community.

Unfortunately theymos seems to be easily manipulated, refer to the last time people emailed him to ask for campaign managers and he immediately submitted to their wills, now we have a list of a selected few and hand picked managers being directly endorsed by the forum. he also seems to be indifferent about recent trust feedbacks. come on please, if we could report garbage and off topic posts via a link, I am trying to report trust abuse and bullying via my complaints and posts. I expect more from people like theymos.

We shouldn't let our opinions be swayed by red trusts, These bullies will receive their punishment when judgement day comes.

We must understand these bullies have low self esteem, they are ugly people. Truly ugly inside and out.  I used to know a bully like this , his hair fell out and great misfortune was bestowed upon him.  Karma is very real and what comes around goes around.

First of all a lol at your name, lol. secondly I'm trying to warn them before it's too late, when that day comes nobody will help them.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: