Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Pixelcoin Buy/Sell (PXL)*** Buy or sell a piece of internet history!!  (Read 9983 times)
RonPaul

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:29:00 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 12:52:41 PM by RonPaul

WTS 4500 PXL for 0.15 BTC pm me if interested

Buyer send's 1st i dont care how much trust you have like any other buy online (ebay,amazon etc)

A buyer with trust scammed several people https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417119.0

I will use escrow if needed at buyers expense

crike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:46:43 PM

Buyer send's 1st i dont care how much trust you have like any other buy online (ebay,amazon etc)

Hey, can you post a screenshot of your wallet for us to see? Thanks.

Selling 709 for 0.2 BTC, PM

screenshot of wallet https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9e8sgutqmwy941/Screenshot%202014-01-18%2014.47.34.png
reputation thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=399097.0

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
raistlinthewiz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 01:02:45 PM

5."You should have been using an escrow service."  
STOP blaming me for trusted you!!!

I'm not blaming you, but it's your fault for not using an escrow service and my fault for getting hacked. I'm trying to help you out. But it's your take. Go name&shame if you like to in which I'll stop offering my help (which I've already pm'ed admins to get the ip log) -- and good luck getting your BTC's then..

Again, my account was hacked, someone got in my account and scammed you. I can prove this once i got the ip history if admins send it to me. I'm a pool operator and really don't need your 0.4 BTC. I do have a reputation around and not willing to destroy it for your 0.4 BTC.

But I was unlucky & careless which eventually lead to my bitcointalk account being hacked (as you know bitcointalk has been hacked quite a few times, I guess someone got my password meanwhile).

You either go with me and I'll try my best to find the actual scammer and try to get back your 0.4 BTC or just name & shame which you'll be on your own -- then I can just say is good luck getting your BTC's back.

If I was an actual scammer, believe me I wouldn't be spending my valuable time for your fucking 0.4 BTC, but would be stealing instead the amount our pools have distributed to our miners which worth 88.849 BTC up to the moment ( http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/stats/overall ).

maxsolnc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

DTC unofficial team

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 01:43:32 PM

WTB 1K / 0.15 BTC, PM me

DTC: DMcKNp47fNtgM7sritK9GfJEQ1DzME5nwk
BTC: 1FgUGra685ZwkrX5VnRvfaYp4bHJhC7x4H

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:46:05 PM

I can prove this once i got the ip history if admins send it to me. I'm a pool operator and really don't need your 0.4 BTC. I do have a reputation around and not willing to destroy it for your 0.4 BTC.

this is the reason why I sent btc first and don't use a escrow service. I had checked your activities and I known what you said. Till now I still won't believe that you scummed me. but the truth is I trade with the forum member with high reputation named "raistlinthewiz" and got loss of my "fucking 0.4 BTC".

as what you said "was hacked",I am sorry to hear that but I cannot responsible for your account security, it is YOUR RESPOSIBILITY to maitain the account security,reputation,the honor,take the advantage from the good reputation and should responsible for the consequence of this account "raistlinthewiz"s behavior. you cannot just say " it's your fault for not using an escrow service" and done just like i deserved this result by trust a high reputation guy.

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:18:07 PM

Go name&shame if you like to in which I'll stop offering my help (which I've already pm'ed admins to get the ip log) -- and good luck getting your BTC's then..
You either go with me and I'll try my best to find the actual scammer and try to get back your 0.4 BTC or just name & shame which you'll be on your own -- then I can just say is good luck getting your BTC's back.

As to the "name&shame" you called, i would like to discribe it as "tell people what happened when I trade with the "high reputation member raistlinthewiz"". I dont care my "fucking 0.4btc" you called, but i hate been cheated and hate someone want to shirk his responsibility on me just because I trusted his likely high reputation, so stop threatening me by "stop offering my help"? I will continue to "tell people what happened when I trade with the "high reputation member raistlinthewiz"" with the details 22 hours later if i dont received what i should receive. the btc transaction to the address "raistlinthewiz" provided has 137 confirms now.

Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:39:57 PM

WTS 400 PM me
nathanjunk

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:26:09 PM

WTS 155 PXL for .035 BTC. PM me!
andyalex88

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:33:58 PM

I'm not blaming you, but it's your fault for not using an escrow service and my fault for getting hacked. I'm trying to help you out. But it's your take. Go name&shame if you like to in which I'll stop offering my help (which I've already pm'ed admins to get the ip log) -- and good luck getting your BTC's then..

Again, my account was hacked, someone got in my account and scammed you. I can prove this once i got the ip history if admins send it to me. I'm a pool operator and really don't need your 0.4 BTC. I do have a reputation around and not willing to destroy it for your 0.4 BTC.

But I was unlucky & careless which eventually lead to my bitcointalk account being hacked (as you know bitcointalk has been hacked quite a few times, I guess someone got my password meanwhile).

If I was an actual scammer, believe me I wouldn't be spending my valuable time for your fucking 0.4 BTC, but would be stealing instead the amount our pools have distributed to our miners which worth 88.849 BTC up to the moment ( http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/stats/overall ).

http://www.coinium.org/admin/applications_addon/other/poolmanager/assets/graphs/network/totalBtc/daily-big.png

http://b169.photo.store.qq.com/psb?/V11TsrUO3bRFxB/PdlR9omaTuGb4g5Tjixz.4XYPdw5iO0RYGOgUpVQWmg!/b/dHUIvWRSGQAA&bo=tAQ.AgAAAAABAKs!&rf=photoDetail

I am anther one to be cheated by you ,my ID is andyalex88, Above is screenshot of your reply. you said "was hacked",but it's your duty to ensure your account security. as "838901608" said "reputation,the honor,take the advantage from the good reputation and should responsible for the consequence of this account "raistlinthewiz"s behavior", so I don't use escrow to trade with you. I just want my 0.3999 btc back!!! or else ,the only way to solve the problem is give bad feedback! and post to tell other people don't believe you !!!you scam me !!!

till now you still blocked my PM to you !!!
Zombie123
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:34:40 PM

WTS 400 for .04/100

Considering the difficulty i wont go any lower
pyrofade

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:45:54 PM

Diff going up, Interest going up, Value going up....

WTS 1000 PXL for 0.42 BTC

Escrow only. not down for scammers like the above users...
raistlinthewiz

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 05:17:33 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 05:46:59 PM by raistlinthewiz

Go name&shame if you like to in which I'll stop offering my help (which I've already pm'ed admins to get the ip log) -- and good luck getting your BTC's then..

As to the "name&shame" you called, i would like to discribe it as "tell people what happened when I trade with the "high reputation member raistlinthewiz"". I dont care my "fucking 0.4btc" you called, but i hate been cheated and hate someone want to shirk his responsibility on me just because I trusted his likely high reputation, so stop threatening me by "stop offering my help"? I will continue to "tell people what happened when I trade with the "high reputation member raistlinthewiz"" with the details 22 hours later if i dont received what i should receive. the btc transaction to the address "raistlinthewiz" provided has 137 confirms now.

please go create the topic now instead of waiting 22 hours. you are already trying to ruin my reputation with sending messages after all of my messages on forum. again i didn't steal your  btc's  and i was trying to help you guys out.

but you're just blaming and not listening, and just shaming. go on please, if you think you can get your btc's by just ruining my repu just go on.

still i'm sorry you guys got scammed but I'm not the one personally that have done this - i don't need 0.4 BTC and my forum reputation/coinium.org pools worth far more than 0.4btc x2.

if i was a scammer i wouldn't be posting all my personal information on this account with all my linkedin and github links within my signatures. so basically this account is traceable, you can check my github, linkedin and stuff.

i'm really not dumb enough to scam people with a reputable account that has github/linkedin links easily accessible. better then that i'm not a scammer.

if you still believe i'm a scammer, you got my information available -- if you really believe that I scammed you, i've the information available so you guys can track me -- if this all sounds correct.

in fact 'raistlinthewiz' is a really good account to hack if you are a scammer. the account is pool operator's, reputable, has personal information available. In last few day i've noticed a few disconnects from bitcointalk.org when i opened the page, but thought it was cookie stuff that was messed or somehow bitcointalk was having difficulties.

But i understand then that, I'm hacked, somebody logged in to my account using my password, didn't change it, just used it to scam people and deleted the pm's and post's he used.

Believe it or not but this is the truth. Put yourself here, would you scamming people with a reputable account that had links to stuff that's bound to your real-life information? I guess you wouldn't. Which I wouldn't be doing so.

I suspect that my account password was same with my freenode irc password, and I guess I somehow sent nick identification message to some public channel by mistake and somebody got the password from there to use the account.

another possibility is that as you know bitcointalk was hacked a few weeks ago with man-in-the-middle account, they may have been captured my password during that..

Again i'm sorry to hear that you guy's got scammed, but the case is you just got scammed and I was HACKED.

strideknight

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:37:24 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 07:54:24 PM by strideknight

Selling PXL at 0.05 BTC/100 PXL.

Difficulty is going up, hashrate is more than double what it was at the last change, PXL is just going to get more expensive.  Buy them now before they're 0.1/100.

PM me, can do either 100 chunks with you sending first, or we use escrow.  *NO EXCEPTIONS* Not down for scammers.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:41:40 PM

buying for .1 btc per 1000. Add me on skype 'djreagen'. Don't bother if you're a scammer. I will not send first, can do increments (again, will not send first). Can also do escrow.

Pm or skype me.
atp1916
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:42:37 PM

How much is this coin going for per 100?  I am seeing anywhere from .04 - .1 per 100, but i would like to know what people have been actually paying for it.

It appears to be quite difficult to mine out.
kov (OP)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 07:51:05 PM

How much is this coin going for per 100?  I am seeing anywhere from .04 - .1 per 100, but i would like to know what people have been actually paying for it.

It appears to be quite difficult to mine out.

I sold shortly after I posted this thread @ .01btc/50pxl. Difficulty has continued to increase. Interest in the coin has continued to increase. I'm not locked in on a current valuation, but I'd say it certainly has gone up from .02/100. I'm not selling any more of my stock for less than .04/100.

=======================================================================================================

Users: 838901608 and raistlinthewiz  -  Obviously the situation you're in right now really sucks. No one likes to hear about people getting scammed. I feel bad for you. However, I think everyone would appreciate if you guys could make the discussion private until additional information surfaces. If there's anything we can do as a community to help, please ask.

=======================================================================================================

A buyer with trust scammed several people https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417119.0

I will use escrow if needed at buyers expense

This seems a little sketchy to me. Sorry to call you out, but I have to agree that I'd like to at least a screencap of your wallet as well.

Spam_vt

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:24:44 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 09:00:52 PM by Spam_vt

WTS 260 PXL for 0.05 BTC (just under 0.02 / 100 PXL).  I'm happy to use escrow if you have someone that can escrow for us.

Edit: Sold to aTriz (at 0.011 / 100 PXL).
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:37:22 PM

Buying PXL for .11 btc per 1000

pm me.

L33cH

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:45:28 PM

WTS 8340 3BTC
VST

Activity: 70

Activity: 6201360213601060620620192233720368547758

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:35:30 PM

Selling up to 1000 PXL @ 0.02 / 100 PXL, non-negotiable, PM me!

I'm Kanye West
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: