Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitSimple. Looking for a dozen or so beta testers who want early access.  (Read 1350 times)
BitSimple_Support (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

BitSimple. A simpler way to buy and sell bitcoins.

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 10:08:29 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 05:49:24 PM by BitSimple_Support

BitSimple.  A simpler way to buy and sell Bitcoins
https://BitSimple.com

BitSimple is just about ready to go live however I would like to run a closed beta first.  If you are looking to sell some coins in the next couple days and are willing to deal with some (possible) some rough edges PM me for an access code.  The service is limited to US residents only (excluding the states of VA, CA, and NY).  We will be adding support for non-US residents in select countries starting next month.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WorldWideBTC

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 01:37:20 AM

I wish you luck. If you offer a legit exchange, it'll be nice to have another "fast" coin trading option.

By the way - your UI menu items are pretty awful. The focus effect on mouse click whites out the entire tab.

Also, your log in view is pretty bad looking, and you should probably toss a <br> or some margin-bottom beneath those H3s.

I would have just used a dialog, but I'm a dialog fan.

Front page looks very nice. Smiley

BitSimple_Support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 06:02:31 PM

I should have mentioned in the first post but the service is limited to US residents (excluding those in the states of VA, NY, and CA) at this time.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:31:10 PM

BitSimple.  A simpler way to buy and sell Bitcoins
https://BitSimple.com

BitSimple is just about ready to go live however I would like to run a closed beta first.  If you are looking to sell some coins in the next couple days and are willing to deal with some (possible) some rough edges PM me for an access code.  The service is limited to US residents only (excluding the states of VA, CA, and NY).  We will be adding support for non-US residents in select countries starting next month.

Even better than a beta right now would be following at least the very basic steps of introducing yourself and your idea. See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
BitSimple_Support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 07:13:32 PM

Even better than a beta right now would be following at least the very basic steps of introducing yourself and your idea. See here.

It isn't hard to find.

About Us: North American Cryptographics
The operator of BitSimple is North American Cryptographics, a FinCEN registered MSB, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Tangible Cryptography Inc. BitSimple was created as an answer to the question, "isn't it about time someone made it simple to buy and sell bitcoins?".
https://bitsimple.com/Home/Contact

You know Tangible Cryptography right?    The company which has been around since 2012, never been hacked or "hacked", never lost a single satoshi of user funds, and paid back all debt on time.  That company?  I appreciate your cut and paste noob script but it is out of place here.   As for "who" is posting right now, it is Gerald Davis (D&T)   however this account is for BitSimple support so it probably won't always be posting on it in the future.  My goal in the near future is to expand hiring including dedicated customer support personnel.

I debated ignoring the post or responding and risking this turning into a rant/derail; I went with the later, I hope it wasn't bad decision.  If you have any specific questions about BitSimple I would be happy to answer them.  If not there should be a press release going out in the next couple days.

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:10:07 PM

I used fastcash4bitcoins so I am looking forward to this but I am not looking to sell at these prices.  But I have been holding most of my coins for a long time so when you work out the beta stuff and open for everyone I'll give it a whirl for sure.
BitSimple_Support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 11:25:06 PM

I used fastcash4bitcoins so I am looking forward to this but I am not looking to sell at these prices.  But I have been holding most of my coins for a long time so when you work out the beta stuff and open for everyone I'll give it a whirl for sure.

Glad to hear it.  Public launch should be within the next couple days.  Prior users of FC4B will receive a welcome email.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:44:29 PM

About Us: North American Cryptographics
The operator of BitSimple is North American Cryptographics, a FinCEN registered MSB, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Tangible Cryptography Inc. BitSimple was created as an answer to the question, "isn't it about time someone made it simple to buy and sell bitcoins?".
https://bitsimple.com/Home/Contact

You know Tangible Cryptography right?    The company which has been around since 2012, never been hacked or "hacked", never lost a single satoshi of user funds, and paid back all debt on time.  That company?  I appreciate your cut and paste noob script but it is out of place here.   As for "who" is posting right now, it is Gerald Davis (D&T)   however this account is for BitSimple support so it probably won't always be posting on it in the future.  My goal in the near future is to expand hiring including dedicated customer support personnel.

I debated ignoring the post or responding and risking this turning into a rant/derail; I went with the later, I hope it wasn't bad decision.  If you have any specific questions about BitSimple I would be happy to answer them.  If not there should be a press release going out in the next couple days.

Every day with this. It isn't a noob script. It's a very gracious effort to help people who have shown they could use some help. Stop being offended by the notion that you are fallible. You are. Do you have another thread on these forums in which you've more adequately introduced yourself and your service? Because the correct move would be to link to that.

And no, an equally unsubstantiated blurb from the site's about page doesn't satisfy the criteria. WoT identity. Who are you, who knows you, where's your proof that you are who you say you are? You don't get to rest on what laurels Tangible Cryptography may have simply by throwing the name out there after you've tried and failed to properly introduce your service here, in the midst of taking it personally and being unable to comply with the most basic steps of bitcoin business.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
BitSimple_Support (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:24:42 PM

For those that participated in the beta, thank you.  The suggestions provided have been helpful for making last minute improvements and adjustments.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: