Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GuildMiners [22GH] [0%Fee] [2%BONUS] [LP] [SSL] [Real Time Stats]  (Read 6101 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2011, 12:00:32 AM

We are Prop.  I'm not sure what I was thinking when I wrote PPS.  I'll change it now.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2011, 11:49:41 PM

GuildMiners has solved TWO blocks in the last 24 hours.  We now have a sustained base of 22 Gigahashes.

This is your chance to get into a pool that has quick block generation (constant income) but still relatively few miners so you get a bigger piece of the pie.   Smiley

You are aware that you were extremely lucky, right? At 22GH you should solve a block each five days or something.

Anyway, does the money appear immediately at CampBX? I earned a few bitcents, but they don't show up in CampBX's history. Is there a minimum amount for payments?

Yes, we have a minimum payout of 1 btc.  If you go to your account and select the "Transfers" tab you can see transfer into your account (payments from blocks) and transfers out (payments to CampBX).  Once your go past 1btc, your full balance is transferred into your CampBX account automatically.

are we "allowed" to withdraw into our personal wallet ?

... hate repeating myself, are we ?

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2011, 07:26:04 AM

... hate repeating myself, are we ["allowed" to withdraw into our personal wallet ]?

Sorry sir, I guess I missed your message and just replied to the last one.  It was not intentional Sad

We are partnered with CampBX, and right now, all coins mined are deposited into their service.  Once our custom non-technical client is released, we will be attracting a lot of new users from outside the existing bitcoin community.  This policy is best for new users, who won't have the technical knowledge (or interest) to download, understand and secure a manual wallet.

That being said, CampBX allows you to withdraw coins into your personal wallet.  So, while you cannot do so directly from GuildMiners, that option is available to you with one extra step.

Martin

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Eveofwar

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2011, 09:33:27 PM

... hate repeating myself, are we ["allowed" to withdraw into our personal wallet ]?

Sorry sir, I guess I missed your message and just replied to the last one.  It was not intentional Sad

We are partnered with CampBX, and right now, all coins mined are deposited into their service.  Once our custom non-technical client is released, we will be attracting a lot of new users from outside the existing bitcoin community.  This policy is best for new users, who won't have the technical knowledge (or interest) to download, understand and secure a manual wallet.

That being said, CampBX allows you to withdraw coins into your personal wallet.  So, while you cannot do so directly from GuildMiners, that option is available to you with one extra step.

Martin

That's fantastic and all, great thing you're doing by not complicating the end-user.  Except I can withdraw my coins directly to my wallet with any other pool, and not giving your members that ability is kind of a turn off.

I've attached my CampBX account to GuildMiners over 24 hours ago, and my >1 BTC has yet to be transferred and there is no way to "transfer now".  It sure would be nice to have control of my currency.

Would you then cover fluctuations in exchange prices, when I can finally withdraw my coins (to wallet or CampBX), since you're keeping my coins hostage ?
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2011, 07:18:14 AM

I've attached my CampBX account to GuildMiners over 24 hours ago, and my >1 BTC has yet to be transferred and there is no way to "transfer now".  It sure would be nice to have control of my currency.

Whoops!  We're spending the majority of our cycles coding our custom client and true automatic payments are not finished coding yet.  After each block is solved I go through and do all the CampBX transfers.  We haven't solved a block in a few days now and you just happened to "slip by" by attaching your account to CampBX with a higher than minimum balance when I wasn't monitoring it.  Sorry, coins have been transferred now - this was a rare occurrence.

Martin

Eveofwar

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2011, 07:01:43 PM

Whoops!  We're spending the majority of our cycles coding our custom client and true automatic payments are not finished coding yet.  After each block is solved I go through and do all the CampBX transfers.  We haven't solved a block in a few days now and you just happened to "slip by" by attaching your account to CampBX with a higher than minimum balance when I wasn't monitoring it.  Sorry, coins have been transferred now - this was a rare occurrence.

Martin

Thanks for the transfer.

My coins are in CampBX meow.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 06, 2012, 09:03:18 PM

Is your pool still running?  I don't see Hashrate or solved blocks on your site. Not really "Real Time Stats," eh?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████