Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 05:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Rebuttal of claims made against my person and the eMunie project  (Read 6227 times)
Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 03:26:31 AM

Now all the chaos from the past few days has calmed down, I thought it would be a good idea to address to the FUD, properly and officially.

I could of course, opt to leave it where it is, the cancellation of the scheduled IPO, and the pending decision on what to do about it seem to have spoken volume enough to those that matter.

However, I did chose to be open about my identity, who I was, and have been called out regarding my integrity.  Now that I've had a chance to reflect and cool off, I've decided to present a rebuttal to the ridiculous claims made against me.

I am of course referring to this thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=411366.0

Case 1 - Beta IPO

Daniel claims to have 600 BTC ($500K to $600K USD) and there is a $8K investment limit.  That means they needed 75 to 500 people in the beta test to take part in a beta presale.    If you think people would invest into a 'beta', of all things, then I have a bridge in Somalia for sale.
    Fuserleer could counter and said that BTC was raised a long time ago but still no one would invest $60K or $120K into a 'beta' - it's all bollocks.

All I need to do is post this - https://blockchain.info/address/1EMunieVKAs8PC8mXeBkXnnry79toEKust

The sharp eyed among you will notice a deficit in the current balance and amount received, there are 2 reasons for this.

1)  A few early investors requested that I cash out their Bitcoins to lock in their value early, the total was ~60BTC
2)  As I'm sure you are all aware, a couple of weeks ago BTC took a huge dump below $500 due to the China news.  I decided to move the majority of the BTC at that time to various exchanges, so that in the event that the drop continued, I could sell out a chunk of BTC and protect the investments.  Once BTC had stabilized and recovered, I moved those BTC back to the wallet as I had not cashed out.  The total was ~ 220 BTC at the time.

Case 2 - Identity

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dan-hughes/7/b11/2a6
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41163580

We know Daniel is a 34 year old male, with no education, no sure status about his real profession (unless being a scammer counts), et cetera.  Take a note at his age on Plenty of Fish and compare it with his Linkedin profile.  Age 34 means Daniel was born in 1980.

Daniel's first listed job at was a "Senior Developer at Senior Creations" (see Linkedin), in 1996 - meaning he was only 16 years old.  Did Daniel drop out of Highschool to become a senior developer?  Damn - he should had dropped out at age twelve, maybe he would had been made CEO.  Daniel learned so much in his first year and a half that he later made "Director of Technology" at another company.

The claim that my linked in and professional history are fake and manufactured are pretty insane.

If you check my linked in profile, you will see a large amount of individuals from the telecoms industry, mainly T-Mobile, Deutsche Telekom, Nokia, and others.  KDB Technology was my company for many years, and we worked with the companies I have just listed, T-Mobile being our main client.  I invite anyone to message any of my contacts to verify my identity and professional relationship with them.

I'm not sure of the relevance of the POF account, I did not realize that being married to the spawn of the devil, which resulted in my becoming single was a crime.

As for my "claims" of being a Senior developer at Software Creations at the at the age of 17, I refer you to this  http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/fa-premier-league-stars/credits

I worked as an Assistant Lead developer (which is pretty senior) on the Playstation SKU, if you scroll down the page, you'll see my name.  You can get a copy of this game on eBay, Amazon still if you hunt around, my name is there in the credits listed as "Assistant Lead".

I am self educated in many disciplines, including development, business, mathematics/scientific & economic theory.  Most of brightest minds in the world are self-educated, which means they are not institutionalized and thus can think outside of the box.  Having no official qualifications should be praised, not judged, as those persons are typically more self-motivated and likely to succeed.

Case 2.5 - Scamming

Daniel also had membership on Blackhatworld

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/members/224492-fuserleer.html

So we know what Daniel was doing for a living - he was running scams.  Just because he was banned in 2012 does not mean he stopped running his scams, he was likely doing them until March of 2013 (and still could be continuing with them).

There was a post by Fuserleer bragging about scamming $1500 in a single day.

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/making-money/361170-just-hit-milestone-1000-today.html

(Fuserleer / Daniel bragging about making $1500)

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/blackhat-lounge/413499-jr-vip-banned-life-paypal-how.html

Daniel at the time wasn't doing anything for a living, I had sold the IP and assets of KDB and was living a nice, semi-retired lifestyle.  After being so active for so many years, I soon got bored, so I decided to learn some new skills, one that I thought would be useful in the future was internet marketing.

Say what you will about BHW, but it has some of the smartest white hat internet marketers on the planet residing there (its a shame management aren't quite as smart) and I decided to participate there, and other websites, to learn about IM.

If you actually spend some time to check out BHW, you will notice that many many people there post the results of their internet marketing milestones.  My posting about the first day I made $1500 was nothing out of the ordinary, and they generally help to motivate and encourage the people spending many hours learning and honing their IM skills.

Also in that thread there is a quote from me "...even though I'm on BHW its all pretty much white hat techniques and a little grey in for good measure..." Scammers don't use white or grey hat marketing, they use 100% black with a bit of blood colored red in for good measure.

Aside from my internet marketing, I was playing around with an retail online store, I had concentrated solely on telecoms for almost 10 years, and wanted to learn about everything.  Let me tell you, operating that retail site was TOUGH work and very long hours and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.  Delivery companies couldn't give 2 craps about your customers, or the goods you are sending out, and as result there were a lot of logistical problems, negative reviews, and I soon decided that it wasn't for me.

Paypal however decided it would be a great idea to freeze the account due to 1 rather hard to please customer while it had in excess of £30k in it, and they were going to hold it for 180 days.

Needless to say I was not best pleased, as aside from some of that being profit, a large portion of it was to cover my expenses incurred re-sending out replacement items for those that had been lost.  I decided not to wait to the 180 days for Paypal get around to releasing it and hit them head on.

Adpulse was a venture into CPA and other affiliate marketing methods and it started off extremely well.  I even have an award trophy sitting on my desk for "Best CPA Network 2012" that I am very proud of (and can post a picture of, including the day it arrived in the box).

As we are seeing here though, with good work come foul souls, and it wasn't long before we were seeing a lot of fraud in the network and our advertisers were refusing to pay for those leads.  All affiliate networks that are driven by lead generation take the same stance "If we don't get paid for your fraud leads, then you don't get paid for them either" and that is the stance we took.  Some fraudsters weren't happy, but overall things were moving well.

Then we get to the BHW incident which I have explained in other places already so I will simply re-post my response

Because some guy on there attempted to scam me out of $2k even though he had been paid.  It wasn't even anything to do with BHW, yet he posted a thread.  I kicked up a fuss about it, stating it was nothing to do with BHW, it wasn't for a service or product listed on there as it was personal business and refused to yield to his threats.

For some reason the BHW mods decided to poke their noses in even though it was nothing to do with them, by this point I was trying to keep my good name yet they sided with him even though I had proof I'd paid him.  The BHW mods are as crooked as the members quite frankly and I wouldn't visit that place again if I was paid to.

Hopefully that is a sufficient explanation regarding a crooked websites actions.

Case 3 & 4 - eMunie

Anyone that's ever spent any time interacting with the members on the eMunie forum will immediately notice that it is different from many other forums by way of it FEELS like a real community with everyone pushing in the same direction with the same goal.

The reason for that is the way I run my own house there, its fair, everyone gets a say, I don't victimize anyone for any opinion they have, even if it goes against my own, and I listen.  I encourage everyone to follow those same principles, and they do, because they feel part of something.

Some of the guys there have spent months now, working with me on a daily basis, honing and perfecting the eMunie system, and they rightly feel its as much their project as it is mine.

The client is not vaporware, and the delays are due to my own strive for perfection, if its not 100% right, I'm not happy, and if I'm not happy I feel like I have failed myself.  I could of released eMunie many times over, but as we have seen with other projects, releasing too soon can do more damage than good and I'm sure if I was to launch early and someone lost their life savings due to a bug, the pitchforks would be out and rightly so.

eMunie is a complicated piece of software, much more so than BitCoin and it's clones, thus it requires rigorous testing to ensure its stability, and should be THE highest priority of all because ultimately it is ME that will be held accountable for any losses.

In Closing

I'm going to wrap this rebuttal up at this point, I could continue and provide more solid evidence to counter the ridiculous claims made against me but I feel I have provided enough to vindicate any doubt regarding my ability, integrity and morality.

Of course, your opinion is your own and you are entitled to it, and should you choose to believe or not believe the claims or my responses that is up to you.  

Finally, I would ask and appreciate any future personal attacks are kept just that, personal to yourselves.  Critique of the project I welcome, some of it in the past has resulted in me looking at parts of the system and redoing them, usually at the cost of great effort and have provided a better implementation than before, just to be sure.

Yours

Dan Hughes / Fuserleer

delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:31:08 AM

I didn't follow the story but I appreciate the way you're handling the situation.

+1

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:40:25 AM

I didn't follow the story but I appreciate the way you're handling the situation.

+1

Great rebuttal. You gained every bit and more credibility that you may have lost.

(I'm not active on eMunies forums)
Visin

Activity: 436

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:43:50 AM

Exactly +1

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:57:26 AM

Awesome rebuttal, good even for people who only now are starting to look more seriously into eMunie.

From looking at the website and forums, I see a lot of features similar to NXT. What are the main differences from NXT, in addition to distribution model, which (hopefully) will be more fair to everyone?
tadkis

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:02:49 AM

I think all beta team are proud working in your EMU command. You are the great BOSS !!!
Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 04:04:43 AM

Awesome rebuttal, good even for people who only now are starting to look more seriously into eMunie.

From looking at the website and forums, I see a lot of features similar to NXT. What are the main differences from NXT, in addition to distribution model, which (hopefully) will be more fair to everyone?

Contrary to common belief, eMunie actually had a lot of the NxT features (and other "competitor's") implemented first, most of which many months ago, aliases (ENS), coloured coins (assets), messaging, chat and more.

However, with our longer development timescale, other developers have had similar ideas and implemented them into projects that were due to market faster.

Our ace cards though are the following:

EVERYTHING is encrypted (even network traffic)
Efficient 100% anonymous transactions
The first true economic supply & demand model
P2P exchange AND marketplace (goods trading)
Pruning and compact block tree (full sync times in minutes, not days)

There's a lot more going on behind the scenes in terms of infrastructure, but I'm not willing to divulge much of that yet.

Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:14:50 AM

Way to go Dan!

Radix - just imagine
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:39:45 AM

I have never heard of you.
I have never heard of eMunie.
However, i have read through your rebuttal and the provided links and i like you a lot.
what is eMunie?
mckmuze

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:51:04 AM

Now all the chaos from the past few days has calmed down, I thought it would be a good idea to address to the FUD, properly and officially.

I could of course, opt to leave it where it is, the cancellation of the scheduled IPO, and the pending decision on what to do about it seem to have spoken volume enough to those that matter.

However, I did chose to be open about my identity, who I was, and have been called out regarding my integrity.  Now that I've had a chance to reflect and cool off, I've decided to present a rebuttal to the ridiculous claims made against me.

I am of course referring to this thread here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=411366.0

Case 1 - Beta IPO

Daniel claims to have 600 BTC ($500K to $600K USD) and there is a $8K investment limit.  That means they needed 75 to 500 people in the beta test to take part in a beta presale.    If you think people would invest into a 'beta', of all things, then I have a bridge in Somalia for sale.
    Fuserleer could counter and said that BTC was raised a long time ago but still no one would invest $60K or $120K into a 'beta' - it's all bollocks.

All I need to do is post this - https://blockchain.info/address/1EMunieVKAs8PC8mXeBkXnnry79toEKust

The sharp eyed among you will notice a deficit in the current balance and amount received, there are 2 reasons for this.

1)  A few early investors requested that I cash out their Bitcoins to lock in their value early, the total was ~60BTC
2)  As I'm sure you are all aware, a couple of weeks ago BTC took a huge dump below $500 due to the China news.  I decided to move the majority of the BTC at that time to various exchanges, so that in the event that the drop continued, I could sell out a chunk of BTC and protect the investments.  Once BTC had stabilized and recovered, I moved those BTC back to the wallet as I had not cashed out.  The total was ~ 220 BTC at the time.

Case 2 - Identity

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dan-hughes/7/b11/2a6
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=41163580

We know Daniel is a 34 year old male, with no education, no sure status about his real profession (unless being a scammer counts), et cetera.  Take a note at his age on Plenty of Fish and compare it with his Linkedin profile.  Age 34 means Daniel was born in 1980.

Daniel's first listed job at was a "Senior Developer at Senior Creations" (see Linkedin), in 1996 - meaning he was only 16 years old.  Did Daniel drop out of Highschool to become a senior developer?  Damn - he should had dropped out at age twelve, maybe he would had been made CEO.  Daniel learned so much in his first year and a half that he later made "Director of Technology" at another company.

The claim that my linked in and professional history are fake and manufactured are pretty insane.

If you check my linked in profile, you will see a large amount of individuals from the telecoms industry, mainly T-Mobile, Deutsche Telekom, Nokia, and others.  KDB Technology was my company for many years, and we worked with the companies I have just listed, T-Mobile being our main client.  I invite anyone to message any of my contacts to verify my identity and professional relationship with them.

I'm not sure of the relevance of the POF account, I did not realize that being married to the spawn of the devil, which resulted in my becoming single was a crime.

As for my "claims" of being a Senior developer at Software Creations at the at the age of 17, I refer you to this  http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/fa-premier-league-stars/credits

I worked as an Assistant Lead developer (which is pretty senior) on the Playstation SKU, if you scroll down the page, you'll see my name.  You can get a copy of this game on eBay, Amazon still if you hunt around, my name is there in the credits listed as "Assistant Lead".

I am self educated in many disciplines, including development, business, mathematics/scientific & economic theory.  Most of brightest minds in the world are self-educated, which means they are not institutionalized and thus can think outside of the box.  Having no official qualifications should be praised, not judged, as those persons are typically more self-motivated and likely to succeed.

Case 2.5 - Scamming

Daniel also had membership on Blackhatworld

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/members/224492-fuserleer.html

So we know what Daniel was doing for a living - he was running scams.  Just because he was banned in 2012 does not mean he stopped running his scams, he was likely doing them until March of 2013 (and still could be continuing with them).

There was a post by Fuserleer bragging about scamming $1500 in a single day.

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/making-money/361170-just-hit-milestone-1000-today.html

(Fuserleer / Daniel bragging about making $1500)

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/blackhat-lounge/413499-jr-vip-banned-life-paypal-how.html

Daniel at the time wasn't doing anything for a living, I had sold the IP and assets of KDB and was living a nice, semi-retired lifestyle.  After being so active for so many years, I soon got bored, so I decided to learn some new skills, one that I thought would be useful in the future was internet marketing.

Say what you will about BHW, but it has some of the smartest white hat internet marketers on the planet residing there (its a shame management aren't quite as smart) and I decided to participate there, and other websites, to learn about IM.

If you actually spend some time to check out BHW, you will notice that many many people there post the results of their internet marketing milestones.  My posting about the first day I made $1500 was nothing out of the ordinary, and they generally help to motivate and encourage the people spending many hours learning and honing their IM skills.

Also in that thread there is a quote from me "...even though I'm on BHW its all pretty much white hat techniques and a little grey in for good measure..." Scammers don't use white or grey hat marketing, they use 100% black with a bit of blood colored red in for good measure.

Aside from my internet marketing, I was playing around with an retail online store, I had concentrated solely on telecoms for almost 10 years, and wanted to learn about everything.  Let me tell you, operating that retail site was TOUGH work and very long hours and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.  Delivery companies couldn't give 2 craps about your customers, or the goods you are sending out, and as result there were a lot of logistical problems, negative reviews, and I soon decided that it wasn't for me.

Paypal however decided it would be a great idea to freeze the account due to 1 rather hard to please customer while it had in excess of £30k in it, and they were going to hold it for 180 days.

Needless to say I was not best pleased, as aside from some of that being profit, a large portion of it was to cover my expenses incurred re-sending out replacement items for those that had been lost.  I decided not to wait to the 180 days for Paypal get around to releasing it and hit them head on.

Adpulse was a venture into CPA and other affiliate marketing methods and it started off extremely well.  I even have an award trophy sitting on my desk for "Best CPA Network 2012" that I am very proud of (and can post a picture of, including the day it arrived in the box).

As we are seeing here though, with good work come foul souls, and it wasn't long before we were seeing a lot of fraud in the network and our advertisers were refusing to pay for those leads.  All affiliate networks that are driven by lead generation take the same stance "If we don't get paid for your fraud leads, then you don't get paid for them either" and that is the stance we took.  Some fraudsters weren't happy, but overall things were moving well.

Then we get to the BHW incident which I have explained in other places already so I will simply re-post my response

Because some guy on there attempted to scam me out of $2k even though he had been paid.  It wasn't even anything to do with BHW, yet he posted a thread.  I kicked up a fuss about it, stating it was nothing to do with BHW, it wasn't for a service or product listed on there as it was personal business and refused to yield to his threats.

For some reason the BHW mods decided to poke their noses in even though it was nothing to do with them, by this point I was trying to keep my good name yet they sided with him even though I had proof I'd paid him.  The BHW mods are as crooked as the members quite frankly and I wouldn't visit that place again if I was paid to.

Hopefully that is a sufficient explanation regarding a crooked websites actions.

Case 3 & 4 - eMunie

Anyone that's ever spent any time interacting with the members on the eMunie forum will immediately notice that it is different from many other forums by way of it FEELS like a real community with everyone pushing in the same direction with the same goal.

The reason for that is the way I run my own house there, its fair, everyone gets a say, I don't victimize anyone for any opinion they have, even if it goes against my own, and I listen.  I encourage everyone to follow those same principles, and they do, because they feel part of something.

Some of the guys there have spent months now, working with me on a daily basis, honing and perfecting the eMunie system, and they rightly feel its as much their project as it is mine.

The client is not vaporware, and the delays are due to my own strive for perfection, if its not 100% right, I'm not happy, and if I'm not happy I feel like I have failed myself.  I could of released eMunie many times over, but as we have seen with other projects, releasing too soon can do more damage than good and I'm sure if I was to launch early and someone lost their life savings due to a bug, the pitchforks would be out and rightly so.

eMunie is a complicated piece of software, much more so than BitCoin and it's clones, thus it requires rigorous testing to ensure its stability, and should be THE highest priority of all because ultimately it is ME that will be held accountable for any losses.

In Closing

I'm going to wrap this rebuttal up at this point, I could continue and provide more solid evidence to counter the ridiculous claims made against me but I feel I have provided enough to vindicate any doubt regarding my ability, integrity and morality.

Of course, your opinion is your own and you are entitled to it, and should you choose to believe or not believe the claims or my responses that is up to you.  

Finally, I would ask and appreciate any future personal attacks are kept just that, personal to yourselves.  Critique of the project I welcome, some of it in the past has resulted in me looking at parts of the system and redoing them, usually at the cost of great effort and have provided a better implementation than before, just to be sure.

Yours

Dan Hughes / Fuserleer

Nice dan, I think people will see soon enough the personal empowerment that will come with your great contribution. I cant wait to see this thing take off. The community aspect is about to raise the bar, get ready for a model for how a distributed financial system should be. Cooperative prosperity and a strong community is the only way for this entire revolution to work. Bitcoin may have the network effect, but emunie will have stability, community and integrity. I cant wait.

Look I didn't ramble again. Tongue I'm getting better.

(TLDR).....   Tongue
wezelvis

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:40:24 AM

Great post Dan! I'm very proud to be associated with you and eMunie!!
lantz

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 05:49:38 AM

I like Smiley
Bartje

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:46:49 AM

As a betatester, having used several versions of the client, and having seen Dan's fulltime commitment to this project for over half a year already, I have a lot of trust in this project and think it is the most promising thing in the cryptocurrency world that is currently brewing.

+1 for this rebuttal.

Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:38:07 PM

Thanks for the respectful replies guys!

Hopefully now we can draw a line under all this and move forward as I always intended

td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:33:17 AM

I see your points, but a lot of my time lately is just taken up dealing with endless FUD directed at me personally.

We all know the damage that FUD can create, especially if it goes un-managed and/or ignored, but by doing that, the flip side is that the development of the project and the time already ploughed into it suffers instead.

If eMunie was launched already and had a solid user base, then it wouldn't be an issue and could more readily be ignored. That time has not come to pass yet, so to ensure the continued progress of the project, this seemed to me to be the best move at this moment in time.

But how do you expect to get a solid user base  (aka. good distribution) when you cancel the public IPO?

The less people buying in the presale, the more scam accusations will there be.

And opposite. For every extra person buying eMunie in the presale you got 1 more indivdual supporting the project.

One way is to perform a public IPO immediately on launch with a limited amount of currency, with the same terms as what was specified already.

That way the general public that aren't a bunch of trolls can participate, and the project can no longer be called a scam, as its out there.

I'm open to thoughts and suggestions, but bear in mind that my primary concern right now is system development, not investment.  It's always been that way, but with a preference of the initial user base is ready to go on the day.

As we've seen that's caused some issues, so my current thinking is something along the lines of the above.

This seems like a major change in the planned pre-sale. Is the reason for "a limited amount of currency" to limit dilution of exisitng investment?
Fuserleer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 12:36:12 AM

No it was just an "idea" at the time very soon after the decision was made to cancel, and granted not a very good one.

We will not be going down that route whatever happens, that is for sure.

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 12:40:08 AM

BHW is full of more indians trying to make $2 a day from adsense than anything else. Cheesy

Hope you'll reconsider your stance on the IPO.

LeoC

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:15:26 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2014, 01:33:25 AM by LeoC

Save your money and invest in a real currency with real value.
No reason to spend a single dime on the closed source "emunie" which is a potential scam when you can just invest in Ethereum.
Ethereum pre-sale begins in one week and the whitepaper and all of its details as well as its source code are ALL AVAILABLE!
Created by a team that actually have a history of knowing their shit unlike the devs at emunie which have absolutely no experience with crypto.
This is a no brainer folks. emunie is dead on arrival, oh wait it hasn't arrived yet. More like stillborn. The Ethereum whitepaper crushes any hope this scam has.
Thank you all for your kind words via PM, means a lot to me!

LEARN MORE ABOUT ETHEREUM HERE!
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:27:36 AM

No it was just an "idea" at the time very soon after the decision was made to cancel, and granted not a very good one.

We will not be going down that route whatever happens, that is for sure.

Will there still be a pre-sale? I was looking forward to investing at the planned price.

Thanks
jacquette

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 03:23:32 AM

Save your money and invest in a real currency with real value.
No reason to spend a single dime on the closed source "emunie" which is a potential scam when you can just invest in Ethereum.
Ethereum pre-sale begins in one week and the whitepaper and all of its details as well as its source code are ALL AVAILABLE!
Created by a team that actually have a history of knowing their shit unlike the devs at emunie which have absolutely no experience with crypto.
This is a no brainer folks. emunie is dead on arrival, oh wait it hasn't arrived yet. More like stillborn. The Ethereum whitepaper crushes any hope this scam has.
Thank you all for your kind words via PM, means a lot to me!

LEARN MORE ABOUT ETHEREUM HERE!

Your really picking a fight.. aren't ya?

USDe @ reddit Click Here

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: