Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 08:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Atheism does not exist  (Read 11632 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 12:26:55 AM

Don't have the time to manage them (switching pools and such), would like to put money towards other things.

Asking 2 BTC, escrow is fine, located on east coast.

PM me for additional pictures.

I gave my possessions away in 2012, I did not sell them for cannabis.

Obviously not all your possessions, liar.

Way too easy.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
SheepOnDrugs

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:28:53 AM

Likewise, nothing is nothing.  You cannot be nothing, nor can you become something from nothing, nor can you become nothing from something.  Existence is eternal.

You may conceptualize nothingness, perhaps as darkness or void, but you cannot perceive nothing, for nothing does not exist.

You're mixing up nihilism with atheism here.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 12:49:19 AM

Don't have the time to manage them (switching pools and such), would like to put money towards other things.

Asking 2 BTC, escrow is fine, located on east coast.

PM me for additional pictures.

I gave my possessions away in 2012, I did not sell them for cannabis.

Obviously not all your possessions, liar.

Way too easy.   Roll Eyes
You're right, by 2013, I was left with my guitar, amp, and clothes.

Sheep, I believe this topic applies to both atheists and nihilists.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
SheepOnDrugs

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:00:19 AM

Likewise, nothing is nothing.  You cannot be nothing, nor can you become something from nothing, nor can you become nothing from something.  Existence is eternal.

Same applies for God. How could he become something from nothing? Nothing can be here without something being prior to it.

Why can non-existence not exist? If you can talk about, it has to be at least something. Some concept in your mind, just a word but something.
Kenshin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:03:01 AM

Why does this topic keep popping up in this forum???  Roll Eyes
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:16:36 AM

Same applies for God. How could he become something from nothing? Nothing can be here without something being prior to it.

Why can non-existence not exist? If you can talk about, it has to be at least something. Some concept in your mind, just a word but something.
God is not something from nothing, existence always has and always will exist.

Exactly!  If you can talk about non existence, then it may be a conceptualization of nothingness, but in of itself, does not exist.  If non existence is something, a concept, then it is not nothing.  You may conceptualize nothing, which would still be something, but you may not perceive nothing, as nothing is nothing.

Trippy stuff.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:32:16 AM

Why does this topic keep popping up in this forum???  Roll Eyes

Because. Bitcoin.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:11:48 PM

this is so deep I appeared in China Cheesy

if they don't believe in god, and god doesn't exist
then they don't believe in nothing,
you can't believe in something that isn't there

mindblown

but still, this is kind of offensive and you shouldn't have posted  it, denieing someone their religious beliefs can most times cause aggresive responses Cheesy
just don't do it anymore Cheesy

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:50:05 PM

You guys are missing the whole point of this thread.

If non existence does not exist and we live in an infinite universe, logically, god must exist.

Furthermore, if you can think of god, then god exists.  How can you think of something that doesn't exist?  You can't, trust me, I contemplated the void of death as a little kid and it scared the shit out of me because it was impossible to comprehend.

but still, this is kind of offensive and you shouldn't have posted  it, denieing someone their religious beliefs can most times cause aggresive responses Cheesy
just don't do it anymore Cheesy
Then that's a sign you have the fallacious belief system, if you cannot adapt to new understandings of yourself.  Religion, or spirituality, is supposed to generate positivity, not negativity, in oneself.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:21:39 PM

You guys are missing the whole point of this thread.

This is why I don't argue with a psychotic.

Only he can understand what he writes.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:22:40 AM

No, you can't argue with anyone because you don't debate anything.  You defame people rather than opening your mind to listen, think, and respond.  Then maybe you would learn something.

Many people understand what I'm saying, a majority of the population believes in god.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 06:48:53 AM

Many people understand what I'm saying

Anyone???

bythesea

Activity: 172
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:10:22 AM

Your logic is flawed because you are basing in on word play based on English words, its like saying glass is half empty, it can never be half empty or even completely empty...

And also atheists believe that God is a fabrication of human mind, like a acid trip, they don't believe in non existence of it....

SheepOnDrugs

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 11:53:47 AM

Furthermore, if you can think of god, then god exists.  How can you think of something that doesn't exist?  You can't, trust me, I contemplated the void of death as a little kid and it scared the shit out of me because it was impossible to comprehend.

I can think of unicorns, therefore unicorns exist. Holy shit, that's amazing.
DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:04:37 PM

I think you are talking about anti-theism,a person who knows there is no god from choice and knows that other people think there is a god
Atheism is the defualt religion of every born child
tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:12:03 PM

Well, no, there are people saying they're atheists while therey aren't and others who ARE REAL atheists.
richo262

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:26:21 PM

I'll just run through a few definitions before this topic takes off. If you can't stick to these definitions, don't bother posting because all you are doing is abusing the english language, then telling others they don't understand your inferior interpretation of a dictionary (a book, not written 2000 years ago by a sheep herder).

Theist - Somebody who believes (or even KNOWS) that there is a God or some sort of supernatural entity. To them it a statement of fact.

Atheist - Somebody who is not convinced. They have been subjected to what others are purporting to be 'evidence' and remain unconvinced. Either through not enough evidence, or logic that they consider false. On the subject of a God, they tend to perceive the question as, 'Are you convinced of my God?' The answer is always along the lines of 'Not convinced' from an atheist.

Agnostic - Is really a 'polite' way of saying Atheist. I don't understand why this term is used to pamper to somebody else being offended that you are godless. Essentially, an agnostic looks at the question as being unanswerable. 'Are you convinced of my God?' the answer an agnostic would give would be along the lines of 'We can never know'. The truth is, if they think the question is unanswerable and they do not have a god, they are therefore unconvinced and godless, therefore an atheist. Hence the term 'agnostic-atheist'.

Anti-theist - Somebody who believe (or even KNOWS) that there is NO God or some sort of supernatural entity. To them it is a statement of fact.

----

With those definitions sorted, a Satanist is a theist, as they are the only ones that support a supernatural ideology. An agnostic is really an uncertain atheist that is actually just trying to be polite because they think their thoughts are offending outspoken religious people. An agnostic tends to be more caught up in the question instead of an evaluation of the answer, nothing wrong with that, each have their own way of processing. The conclusion is though, they are both the same at the end.

The theist usually declares themselves the most humble, and all others are ignorant of 'something', then usually quotes a biblical reference from a book that in itself is the very object of contention in the debate. The overwhelming truth is, claiming to know an answer when it is unverifiable is just arrogance, and claiming, 'I am unconvinced' or 'I just don't know' is the most humble approach to take because you are aware, and content, with getting on with your life without filling the gaps in our knowledge of the universe with dehydrated dog shit.

Regards,
Very humble richo.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:30:55 PM

Your logic is flawed because you are basing in on word play based on English words, its like saying glass is half empty, it can never be half empty or even completely empty...

And also atheists believe that God is a fabrication of human mind, like a acid trip, they don't believe in non existence of it....
I do not see the correlation in the first example.

Fabrication of the human mind does not mean it isn't real.  Emotions are fabrication of the human mind, as are thoughts, yet they control every aspect of what we do.  Like an acid trip, everything you perceive is real.  Acid removes the lens that filters your reality, so to speak, and connects you to other dimensions that always have and always will be present.

When it comes to it, everything is a fabrication of the human mind, what is sound but sound waves and color but light waves?

I can think of unicorns, therefore unicorns exist. Holy shit, that's amazing.
Exactly.

Richo, I've seen a good bit of atheists with a nice touch of anti-theism in their words or mindset.  Regardless, this logic should apply to everyone who does not believe or is unsure if they believe:

Nothing is nothing.

Everything is everything.

The universe (totality of existence) is everything.

Therefor, you are a part of everything, the universe.  Can we agree on this?

richo262

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:11:35 AM

I'm sorry, I don't have the time to humour or debate with somebody that thinks taking a mind altering substance that changes brain chemistry is genuinely a journey to another dimension.

I can tell you what is going to happen, you'll say a series of points that are irrefutable such as nothing is nothing, or a chicken is a chicken, then after I've agreed with you for 10 or so points you've made you'll say a chicken is a horse and with some twisted and false logic link it back to previous agreement I have made.

Not interested.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:06:37 AM

I'm guessing you've never taken a psychedelic to see for yourself?  I'm guessing you've never experienced egodeath, which is the same as a near death experience?

Refusing to debate someone because they used mind opening drugs before..  Well, you know what they say, ignorance is bliss.

Tell me this at least, if you see another dimension that you did not once see, is it not real?

If it is not, please explain how the brain experienced it.

Then you can realize that we are constantly shifting dimensions in every waking moment of the present.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: