Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:23:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Atheism does not exist  (Read 11631 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:19:26 AM

If you have trouble understanding the logic, I will write it out differently.

Nothing is nothing, unless it is something.  Then if it is something, it is not nothing.

Do you see?  Nothing can be described as a concept though the very meaning of nothing is non existence, which does not exist.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:17:17 AM

Many people understand what I'm saying

Anyone???

dank says many people understand him.

Second call - is there even one person out there?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 10:01:18 AM

No wonder there's been a lack of LSD on SR lately..
richo262

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:52:03 PM

I don't need to be a grand pianist to understand how a piano works or appreciate music. I don't need to put my tongue in a ban saw to understand machinery or experience pain.

I certainly don't need to take drugs to understand those drugs are making your brain go haywire and cause hallucinations, they certainly did not open a portal to another dimension.

So I'm being educated on 'logic' by someone that is 24/7 tripping off their balls ...
EDOMAJKA11

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:57:03 PM

Hey

BfxrBQ1F9rpuZRZJme1K5TY5htyKbtZTMy

16JjMwo5Xmix2iqL7WXwEnZPDk8mCLoEzR

Send somthing BTCBTC
inquisitive

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:53:43 PM

Well, to answer the original question, I'm a Roman Catholic, so for sure I would agree that there has to be something out there that is responsible for our existence and we didn't just surface out of nowhere. But if you will speak to an atheist, then they will defend their views and say that there is no God, because if there was then why would He allow pain and suffering to innocent people. So technically, atheism exists, but the truth is that it really doesn't. Some people just don't want to acknowledge a higher power, because they need a tangible evidence and explanation for everything, when in fact, a lot of things in this world remain unexplained. Cool
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:47:46 PM

I don't need to be a grand pianist to understand how a piano works or appreciate music. I don't need to put my tongue in a ban saw to understand machinery or experience pain.

I certainly don't need to take drugs to understand those drugs are making your brain go haywire and cause hallucinations, they certainly did not open a portal to another dimension.

So I'm being educated on 'logic' by someone that is 24/7 tripping off their balls ...
If only you knew...

It's like explaining colors to a blind person, if you can't see them, you have no room to say you understand them.

I've experienced telepathy on some of my first acid trips at the beach.  Along with a divine feeling of complete peace, but I guess that's just the drugs, right?  Even though I broke into tears of happiness when I arrived home and saw life in a whole new perspective, completely reborn.  Are you going to tell me those feelings weren't real?

Ha back in 2012 maybe.  Your point?  LSD increases the sensory input of your brain, which makes you more aware, unlike mind numbing drugs like alcohol.

Enlighten yourself, connect yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
richo262

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:39:12 PM

Yes, that is just the drugs. Of course it is the drugs, it wasn't the ham sandwich you had for lunch.

Feelings are subjective, the drugs scrambling your brain is objective. They are both 'real'. Objective observations are reality, subjective impressions are perception of reality.

The truth is, you are just a brain in a jar. Your hands, tongue, ears, eyes, nose are all just sensory inputs. Grass is not green, it is every colour but green. We see it as green because we observe the light that was not absorbed. Our senses give us the best information of our surroundings so our brain can compute it as best as possible.

If you want to add mind altering substances into the equation, you can expect all your sensory inputs to become altered. Well, how the brain computes this information.

You have achieved nothing more than altering your perception or reality. You did nothing to change reality.

Unfortunately your brain has clearly taken its toll with the drugs and it is now permanently scrambled.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:12:26 PM

Everything is perception, everything alters your awareness, everything is drugs.  Psychedelics quite literally expand your senses and open your mind to senses you didn't know you had.

You have achieved nothing more than altering your perception or reality. You did nothing to change reality.

So the dog with two weeks to live from terminal cancer, that I quantum healed, that did not change reality?

The first time tripping with other people at the beach and a lamp jumps off a table, everyone saw it but no one was around it, that did not change reality?

And to my previous point, the thoughts, knowledge, wisdom and peace obtained through exploring the universe within, that did not change reality?

It's changing your reality at this very moment.

Can you answer this:

The universe (totality of existence) is everything.

Therefor, you are a part of everything, the universe.  Can we agree on this?

SheepOnDrugs

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:27:59 PM

Everything is perception, everything alters your awareness, everything is drugs.  Psychedelics quite literally expand your senses and open your mind to senses you didn't know you had.

How about you look up the definition of drugs?
drug  (drg)
n.
a. A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication.
b. Such a substance as recognized or defined by the U.S. Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
2. A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.
3. Obsolete A chemical or dye.

So no, not everything is drugs.

WTF quantum heal, terminal cancer dog?

I think you're still tripping balls.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:36:42 PM

Atheism isn't a believe in the non-existence of god, it is saying "I don't believe you when you claim that god exists, because you don't have any evidence."

That's all.
That is all. I don't believe in any gods because there is no evidence for a god at all. Not a single shred. It would be neat if there was. Also it would be cool if dragons were real.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:23:19 PM

How about you look up the definition of drugs?
drug  (drg)
n.
a. A substance used in the diagnosis, treatment, or prevention of a disease or as a component of a medication.
b. Such a substance as recognized or defined by the U.S. Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
2. A chemical substance, such as a narcotic or hallucinogen, that affects the central nervous system, causing changes in behavior and often addiction.
3. Obsolete A chemical or dye.

So no, not everything is drugs.

I think you're still tripping balls.

Everything is a chemical.  Every chemical effects your state of awareness.  The oxygen you breathe, food you eat, the water you drink and the fluoride within it are all chemicals that change your state of being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-J7cnUV28Q

Atheism isn't a believe in the non-existence of god, it is saying "I don't believe you when you claim that god exists, because you don't have any evidence."

That's all.
That is all. I don't believe in any gods because there is no evidence for a god at all. Not a single shred. It would be neat if there was. Also it would be cool if dragons were real.

Your existence is evidence in itself.

Let go of the preconceived notions fed by society that god is one almighty human that lives in the clouds.

God is the universe.  God is all.  God is love.  God is consciousness.  God is positivity.

And you can't have negatives without positives.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 09:25:07 PM

Certainly wasn't this dog.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401658.0

The community rallied to pay for this dog's surgery, while the selfish prick dank injected himself with drugs and did nothing.

But he still claims he can cure dogs of cancer.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
practicaldreamer

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 09:51:50 PM

Nothing is nothing, unless it is something.  Then if it is something, it is not nothing.

That to me reads "Nothing is something. Not nothing is something"

There may be a God - but in the absence of evidence I remain sceptical.

Great thread - totally bonkers - but great and good humoured.

In fact, I reckon with a few j's I would be peeing myself.

Sadly I don't smoke.

But I could I suppose revisit this thread when I've had a good drink inside me - and piss myself then instead  Wink

All the best
       dreamer
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:07:23 PM

Certainly wasn't this dog.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401658.0

The community rallied to pay for this dog's surgery, while the selfish prick dank injected himself with drugs and did nothing.

But he still claims he can cure dogs of cancer.   Roll Eyes

Wtf?  Get out of here you lying shill.  Go defame someone else.

1. Never did I say it was that dog, it was my neighbors dog.
2. Never have I injected myself with any drugs.

Now shoo.

That to me reads "Nothing is something. Not nothing is something"

There may be a God - but in the absence of evidence I remain sceptical.

Great thread - totally bonkers - but great and good humoured.

In fact, I reckon with a few j's I would be peeing myself.

Sadly I don't smoke.

But I could I suppose revisit this thread when I've had a good drink inside me - and piss myself then instead  Wink

All the best
       dreamer

It means just as it reads.  Nothing is nothing - this is the actual state of what nothing is - nothing.  But, if you perceive nothing to be something, then it is something.  But if you are perceiving nothing as something, then it is not nothing, for it is something.

Nothing is nothing unless you perceive nothing to be a conceptualization of nothingness as a void.

The hidden message this brings about is that negativity only exists if you perceive it to exist, otherwise, it's nothing.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 10:15:02 PM

Wtf?  Get out of here you lying shill.  Go defame someone else.

Lying shill?

Did you do anything to help this dog the community rallied over?

Nope. All you did was inject drugs and get high.  You are a selfish prick.  Now go get murdered already and create heaven.   Roll Eyes

SheepOnDrugs

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:19:14 PM

@dank

As far as I know an atom is not a chemical.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 10:48:40 PM

The idea behind atheism is the non existence of god.  This logic is inherently flawed as itself is a negative.  Non existence does not exist.  To say non existence exists is a fallacy.  It is like a riddle.

This is what makes you a mental person. Of course someone can believe that something doesn't exist, I believe, but can never prove, that Santa Clause doesn't exist as a man who flies in a sleigh at Christmas and comes down my chimney (I have no chimney, that's a riddle!)

The burden of proof does not lie with atheists, simply because you cannot prove the non-existence of something. It's like me asking you to prove that there are no unicorns on earth. Until you have checked ALL of earth, you cannot tell me that there aren't. So the burden of proof would be on me to find one to prove that it exists.

I do, though, think that zealous atheism is a product of religion. People who preach athiesm renew some of the worst features of Christianity and Islam, as they see it as a project of universal conversion.

It's not about accepting one person's view, but allowing people to make a free choice. That said, free will itself as an idea is also 'bible-borne'.

I think the title 'Atheism does not exist' is  a stupid one, and probably not what you meant. I say atheism does exist,  the burden of proof being on me here, because I can bring people to you who have atheist beliefs, whatever you categorise those beliefs as.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:19:51 PM

The idea behind atheism is the non existence of god.  This logic is inherently flawed as itself is a negative.  Non existence does not exist.  To say non existence exists is a fallacy.  It is like a riddle.

This is what makes you a mental person. Of course someone can believe that something doesn't exist, I believe, but can never prove, that Santa Clause doesn't exist as a man who flies in a sleigh at Christmas and comes down my chimney (I have no chimney, that's a riddle!)

The burden of proof does not lie with atheists, simply because you cannot prove the non-existence of something. It's like me asking you to prove that there are no unicorns on earth. Until you have checked ALL of earth, you cannot tell me that there aren't. So the burden of proof would be on me to find one to prove that it exists.

I do, though, think that zealous atheism is a product of religion. People who preach athiesm renew some of the worst features of Christianity and Islam, as they see it as a project of universal conversion.

It's not about accepting one person's view, but allowing people to make a free choice. That said, free will itself as an idea is also 'bible-borne'.

I think the title 'Atheism does not exist' is  a stupid one, and probably not what you meant. I say atheism does exist,  the burden of proof being on me here, because I can bring people to you who have atheist beliefs, whatever you categorise those beliefs as.

I never said you can't believe in negativity, I'm simply stating it is fallacious to do so.  We live in an infinite universe, it is completely improbable that Santa, unicorns and the flying spaghetti monster do NOT exist.

As I said, do not get caught up on the title, Atheism does not exist by the nature of non existence, it does not mean you can't perceive atheism to exist.

You really gotta use both sides of your brain to comprehend the truth through positives and negatives, we are conditioned to use our left side only.

Wtf?  Get out of here you lying shill.  Go defame someone else.

Lying shill?

Did you do anything to help this dog the community rallied over?

Nope. All you did was inject drugs and get high.  You are a selfish prick.  Now go get murdered already and create heaven.   Roll Eyes

Gtfo, you continue to lie and it's just gross and pathetic.  The fact that you're conscious about it makes you a pathological liar, so congrats, you're a sociopath.  I'll repeat myself as to stop your misinformation defamatory fear mongering, I have never injected myself with drugs.  You're just like the shills in the media that knowingly promote propaganda to instill fear into the population.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2014, 11:22:41 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 11:39:11 PM by Vod

Gtfo, you continue to lie and it's just gross and pathetic.  The fact that you're conscious about it makes you a pathological liar, so congrats, you're a sociopath.  I'll repeat myself as to stop your misinformation defamatory fear mongering, I have never injected myself with drugs.  You're just like the shills in the media that knowingly promote propaganda to instill fear into the population.

But I'm not lying - you are delusional.

You didn't lift a finger to help this dog, yet you claim you can.  EVERYTHING about you is a claim - you have done nothing positive with your drug filled life.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: