Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Atheism does not exist  (Read 11632 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 11:56:37 PM

Gtfo, you continue to lie and it's just gross and pathetic.  The fact that you're conscious about it makes you a pathological liar, so congrats, you're a sociopath.  I'll repeat myself as to stop your misinformation defamatory fear mongering, I have never injected myself with drugs.  You're just like the shills in the media that knowingly promote propaganda to instill fear into the population.

But I'm not lying - you are delusional.

You didn't lift a finger to help this dog, yet you claim you can.  EVERYTHING about you is a claim - you have done nothing positive with your drug filled life.
You cannot seriously tell somebody they're injecting drugs in their self multiple times after they said they've never injected their self with a drug.

And you have the audacity to call me delusional?

You're a sociopathic internet shill that's sole purpose of existence is to instill fear, negativity, into humans.

While my sole purpose is to bring world peace, complete infinite positivity to man kind.  And you're going to tell me I'm not doing anything positive?

You're speaking about yourself, please stop posting propaganda in my threads, it's no more than spam at this point.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 12:12:34 AM

This is why you can't even discuss with a psychotic - they forget what they have written even a few minutes ago.   Undecided

Dank feels he is special.  He knows he will kill himself if he keeps injecting drugs into his body.  But he doesn't want to be just another statistic - so he makes up a story about being murdered soon so he can create heaven for the rest of us. (yup, nut job actually said HE would create heaven with his death!)

Then he claims his parents need money for food after he is gone - doesn't care about them enough to help himself.  Despite saying he would get a job, he continues to sit on his selfish ass and ask others to support him.  He has sold everything he didn't want for drugs, so now has to scam from the community to buy whatever mommy and daddy won't.

He claims he can cure cancer in dogs, but when a real life case comes up and everyone helps, dank sits on his ass and injects more drugs.

On top of all these, he calls other liars and psychopaths, when in his reality he is talking about himself.

Dank, I have done positive things and will continue to do so for this community, so I am not going anywhere.
All you have done is steal from others and lie to get whatever you think you can from this community.    GTFO

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 01:46:17 AM

This is why you can't even discuss with a psychotic - they forget what they have written even a few minutes ago.   Undecided

You don't say?!

The community rallied to pay for this dog's surgery, while the selfish prick dank injected himself with drugs and did nothing.
Wtf?  Get out of here you lying shill.  Go defame someone else.

1. Never did I say it was that dog, it was my neighbors dog.
2. Never have I injected myself with any drugs.
Nope. All you did was inject drugs and get high. You are a selfish prick.  Now go get murdered already and create heaven.   Roll Eyes
Gtfo, you continue to lie and it's just gross and pathetic.  The fact that you're conscious about it makes you a pathological liar, so congrats, you're a sociopath.  I'll repeat myself as to stop your misinformation defamatory fear mongering, I have never injected myself with drugs.  You're just like the shills in the media that knowingly promote propaganda to instill fear into the population.
But I'm not lying - you are delusional.
He knows he will kill himself if he keeps injecting drugs into his body.  But he doesn't want to be just another statistic - so he makes up a story about being murdered soon so he can create heaven for the rest of us. (yup, nut job actually said HE would create heaven with his death!)
dank sits on his ass and injects more drugs.

Psychotic indeed, vod, that you are.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 01:50:55 AM

I'm not lying.  You have and continue to inject yourself with drugs.  Just because you don't believe they are drugs does not make it a lie.  The rest of the world can see the reality you cannot.

People are free to believe who they want.  I am intelligent, honest and contribute in this community.  You are a selfish thief, dishonest and psychotic.   GTFO dank.   Kiss

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 03:00:59 AM

I'll be dead honest with everybody - I have eaten a good bit of acid in my day.  LSD is the perfect drug in the sense it is the least toxic psychoactive chemical, especially given the amount it diminishes your ego (sense of negativity, fear).  It allows you to reflect upon your life from a collective perspective and let go of your past, it brings you peace.

I have never injected anything into my body.  I've never touched heroin or cocaine, or meth, even when offered free coke on one occasion, I said no.

You are a real character to consistently spout the same lies out your mouth in such a consistent manner.  Sorta disturbing tbh.

What this has to do with thread?  That's right, nothing, you're simply distracting and attacking as you do.

I hope you all can see through the idiocracy and irony of vod's behavior, otherwise, humanity's more lost than I thought.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 03:16:22 AM

You are a real character to consistently type the same lies out of your fingers in such a consistent manner.

But that is the definition of a psychopath - someone who has lost touch with reality.   Undecided

Next time you are preparing to inject yourself - look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself it really IS a drug.  Might save your life.  If you even care.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 04:17:31 AM

Psychopath: a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.

Now go get murdered already and create heaven.   Roll Eyes
Let's see YOU lay down to take a bullet...
you will be missed  Cry
Fret not, we will unite again my friend.
No one will miss dank - stop spreading FUD.
Dank, if you were to die today, no one will care.

You were saying?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 04:26:44 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 04:39:20 AM by Vod

Nothing I post is characteristic of chronic mental disorder.

You on the other hand:

- claim to have cured cancer
- claim to have levitated
- claim to be hosting a million man concert where you will bring world peace
- claim to have talked to a god
- claim government agents are out to murder you
- claim heaven will be created by your death

I won't be bothered going on, as clearly you are psychotic.  (a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal social behaviour)

In the end dank, it doesn't matter if you think drugs are not drugs, or if you think injecting is not injecting.  You can believe whatever you want.  The confusion comes when you try to use your imaginary words in real life conversations.   Undecided

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 05:07:17 AM

When did I claim to have levitated?

And enlighten me, what exactly am I injecting?

Pathological lying is considered a mental disorder, by the way.

I guess Jesus was one psychotic dude, with all his miracles and what not.  Or perhaps just enlightened.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 06:03:52 AM

I guess you said you had levitated in a dream.   The rest is still enough to show a reasonable person that you are psychotic.

And here is another beauty I found while looking that up:

Two friends and I have held back a piece of a cloud from moving with the power of our mind.  

Roll Eyes

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:02:15 AM

I have both levitated and flown, on command, in dreams.  Life is but a dream.

"With the power of soul, anything is possible" - Jimi Hendrix

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:19:32 AM

Or shall I say...

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:22:12 AM

Why are people still actually trying to have a conversation with this guy? I put him on my ignore list almost a year ago now.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 07:35:14 AM

Not a good idea my friend, you're going to want to see the announcement of when I'm killed, for you should probably prepare.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 07:52:20 AM

Not a good idea my friend, you're going to want to see the announcement of when I'm killed, for you should probably prepare.

So you are planning to get murdered, then come back and post the details on this forum account?

Let's add:

- claims to be able to rise from the dead

Roll Eyes

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 08:16:03 AM

I think my family and friends are capable of doing so.

But yes, I will resurrect at the music festival to ascend the world into a higher dimension of existence.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2014, 09:12:39 AM

I think my family and friends are capable of doing so.

But yes, I will resurrect at the music festival to ascend the world into a higher dimension of existence.

Your plan is flawed.  You think you'll be murdered soon - there will be no one to plan and have the concert.

Unless your plan is to be killed 72 hours before the convert, and then rise from the dead three days later?   Roll Eyes

Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 09:54:58 AM

Why are people still actually trying to have a conversation with this guy? I put him on my ignore list almost a year ago now.

Good idea, doing the same now. I thought this would be an intellectual conversation about religion, how wrong I was... Huh
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:35:12 PM

Good idea, doing the same now. I thought this would be an intellectual conversation about religion, how wrong I was... Huh

It was hijacked by Vod's constant Ad Hominems.

Dank's points about nothingness actually seemed logically sound. If 'X' can't be conceptualised, then it's less than an empty set. But even if the Latin character X doesn't figuratively represent something else like a number, then the literal image is still there. For 'X' to be completely nothing, it would have to be erased from that area of the screen and also forgotten.

Now, if instead of 'X' we have 'atheism', and it figuratively represents a bunch of concepts like: "I have no concept of a god", we could spend all day breaking those down:
I = ...
have = ...
no = ...
concept = ...
of = ...
a = ...
god = ...

So let's just focus on 2 of them:
no = nothing, zero amount of,
god = [empty place-holder for whatever 'god' is]

For most people above the age of say 6, they've heard at least some story to fill in the blank, e.g.: that god created the universe and everything in it. So that definition of atheism becomes self-contradictory and in that sense Dank's argument is basically correct.

But most people seem to have other definitions of atheism, like: "I've heard the stories about your gods, but I don't believe in them. God isn't real to me." And so it becomes a statement about the nature of reality -- a statement of belief. It seems that no matter how it might be worded as a non-belief, it's always a positive statement of some kind.

But it's not about having no concept of God, it's about not having a belief. That's not just knowing a bunch of stories I heard at school. It's believing in the power they represent and that, physically or not, God exists. I get your point that God can equal a number of things, but I believe in free choice. That doesn't get categorised as God to me.

My son hasn't been baptized, because I wanted him to choose when he is older, which was the same thing that was given to me; Choice. If he chooses to have a relationship with a God, then I will support him and help him in following his chosen path, but won't force it upon him. As I said before Zealous Atheism is practically the same as Christian conversion.
SheepOnDrugs

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:37:23 PM

What are you exactly trying to say here OP?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: