Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price ETZ? EtherZero (0 fee, instant Tx) dominate as biggest volume in Cryptopia  (Read 526 times)
asonganyi

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

I remember when ETZ caused so much hype and FOMO a few months ago. Sadly, it's such a small little project that doesn't seem worth the penny.

Why? Marketing is bad, development is bad, the roadmap is fake. Why would i invest in such a coin when there are other projects out there that have obviously put more time work and professional effort into developing something new and innovative.

I must quote every single word. They announced it like the biggest ETH fork to pump it the most, it's actually same old tech., 10 sec. blocktime (istant Tx are not real, they are doing it with istantsend like MANY other Masternode based coins around), dApps are not real too, website is almost empty with respect to documentation, they have just a roadmap. They are promising 10.000 TPS without real stress test. Big numbers, few things real, that's all.

ETZ is a great fork which comes with much potentials it announcement was not any less .. Instant tx isn't real now because masternodes aren't out .. ETZ is a project still in progress ... about dapps etz full product isn't out yet .. but there are couple of test dapps already running most just for testing purposes no one will run a real dapp on a platform who's basis are still being developed.... About the big numbers time will tell if they are big or real .. but if you are someone who can read and understand tech then when you look at the white paper you would know it is achievable ...

Yes there is no mistry  here .. just combing the power of a big smart contract platform like ethereum and that of a big masternode platfrom like DASH with a little changes here and there to achieve good and wanted results ETZ
viralz (OP)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

I do not think ETZ is a good coin to invest. The first time I knew of it, the community was too little information and nothing special.

Dont miss it,
It is growing quite fast, it is now its 3rd month, it is just started

The coin itself is a solution to many and micro finance
No limit to send, it ll not be cut
And (almost) instant.

I ll wait after btc correction is done, it may go higher to make its ATH
JPMoron

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:05:16 AM

I started to try to get some,
why the price is dropping?
I thought that ETZ should be a real good one. Bitcoin is starting to climb now.
LOL you have said want to try get some but Why you should feel bad when look the ETZ price are down, is not it good I think, So you can buy them in low price, aren't you ?
I think would be better if you know first before buying, I mean about ETZ project

It seems that BTC and ETZ are now steady for sideway.
viralz (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

I started to try to get some,
why the price is dropping?
I thought that ETZ should be a real good one. Bitcoin is starting to climb now.
LOL you have said want to try get some but Why you should feel bad when look the ETZ price are down, is not it good I think, So you can buy them in low price, aren't you ?
I think would be better if you know first before buying, I mean about ETZ project

It seems that BTC and ETZ are now steady for sideway.

Volume is still considered as top 3 highest, interesting
imperatron

Activity: 459

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

This could be one of the greates Ethereum forks right now, because there are no fees and this is what people love. Maybe a lot of Ethereum holder will take a lok into it as soon as they realize that this could become big!
RayDali0

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

This could be one of the greates Ethereum forks right now, because there are no fees and this is what people love. Maybe a lot of Ethereum holder will take a lok into it as soon as they realize that this could become big!

Are you sure?
No info on coinmarketcap!
RayDali0

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

Are you sure?

Coinmarketcap requires a daily trading volume of $100k to get listed.
Don't know what to think about ETZ - in my opinion it's just another useless fork.

The ETZ volume is high,
More than 100 BTC daily.

Just check it.
I am wondering ETZ on Coinmarket,
I hope this one is legit.
viralz (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:53:11 AM

Are you sure?

Don't know what to think about ETZ - in my opinion it's just another useless fork.

The ETZ volume is high,
More than 100 BTC daily.

Just check it.
I am wondering ETZ on Coinmarket,
I hope this one is legit.

It ll be likely higher after btc correction.
Bridg3Wat3r

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

Are you sure?

Why do you think that this ETZ useless?
The concept is cool
It may solve big problem of zero fee and instant Tx.

I just dont get the price seems too low and no concap market info.
Coffee2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

I remember when ETZ caused so much hype and FOMO a few months ago. Sadly, it's such a small little project that doesn't seem worth the penny.

Why? Marketing is bad, development is bad, the roadmap is fake. Why would i invest in such a coin when there are other projects out there that have obviously put more time work and professional effort into developing something new and innovative.

I must quote every single word. They announced it like the biggest ETH fork to pump it the most, it's actually same old tech., 10 sec. blocktime (istant Tx are not real, they are doing it with istantsend like MANY other Masternode based coins around), dApps are not real too, website is almost empty with respect to documentation, they have just a roadmap. They are promising 10.000 TPS without real stress test. Big numbers, few things real, that's all.

ETZ is a great fork which comes with much potentials it announcement was not any less .. Instant tx isn't real now because masternodes aren't out .. ETZ is a project still in progress ... about dapps etz full product isn't out yet .. but there are couple of test dapps already running most just for testing purposes no one will run a real dapp on a platform who's basis are still being developed.... About the big numbers time will tell if they are big or real .. but if you are someone who can read and understand tech then when you look at the white paper you would know it is achievable ...

Yes there is no mistry  here .. just combing the power of a big smart contract platform like ethereum and that of a big masternode platfrom like DASH with a little changes here and there to achieve good and wanted results ETZ

ETZ is very promising,
its tech is using common and proven tech idea.

Once small service are tied up there,
the price ll be far higher than 0.5 current price.

Just be ready.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:57:34 AM

The concept is cool

There is no such thing as zero fee and instant transactionn. Any protocol doing such, if true, will not be sustainable in the near future. Even then ETZ actually smells like a scam from miles away. I would avoid it like the plague or ebola.

Invest wisely boys.
asonganyi

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:57:24 AM

The concept is cool

There is no such thing as zero fee and instant transactionn. Any protocol doing such, if true, will not be sustainable in the near future. Even then ETZ actually smells like a scam from miles away. I would avoid it like the plague or ebola.

Invest wisely boys.

This is definitely from someone who's research as far as this project is concern ends here .. you haven't even taken out time to read into project design and implementation e.g read the white paper .. if you had done this you would have pose a more specific problem like a particular flaw in the system .. Not just some generalized stuff.. 
asonganyi

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:58:41 AM

weekly update etherzero  ;:: https://medium.com/@etherzero/official-announcement-etherzero-weekly-news-2018-5-21-2018-5-27-be866e65ac70
bryanether

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:40:48 AM

There is no such thing as zero fee and instant transactionn. Any protocol doing such, if true, will not be sustainable in the near future.

What about the other networks that have zero fee transfers?  Are they aware of your groundbreaking discovery that such a thing is impossible?

Even then ETZ actually smells like a scam from miles away. I would avoid it like the plague or ebola.

Invest wisely boys.

Based on what exactly?  Put up or shut up.  You can't just cry scam with zero proof and expect anyone to take you seriously.
viralz (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

There is no such thing as zero fee and instant transactionn. Any protocol doing such, if true, will not be sustainable in the near future.

What about the other networks that have zero fee transfers?  Are they aware of your groundbreaking discovery that such a thing is impossible?

Even then ETZ actually smells like a scam from miles away. I would avoid it like the plague or ebola.

Invest wisely boys.

Based on what exactly?  Put up or shut up.  You can't just cry scam with zero proof and expect anyone to take you seriously.

ETZ zero fee is real and amazingly fast.
You just have to try it by yourself.

Investing is calculating risk.
ETZ is having risk, so is Bitcoin.
ETZ is not recognized but it offers many advance features.

Time will tell
witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

I am not very familiar with ETZ and just heard it today, maybe I have missed the big news in recent weeks. is ETZ the hardfork of ethereum? where can I get his wallet?
I was not yet dared enough to claim my EtherZero, because it is a fork of ETH from an anonymous team. Make sure to transfer all your ethers to a new address before claiming.
bryanether

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

I am not very familiar with ETZ and just heard it today, maybe I have missed the big news in recent weeks. is ETZ the hardfork of ethereum? where can I get his wallet?
I was not yet dared enough to claim my EtherZero, because it is a fork of ETH from an anonymous team. Make sure to transfer all your ethers to a new address before claiming.

This is good advice for any fork.  I always use a dedicated wallet for forks, one with nothing else I care about on (tokens, future ICO payouts, etc.).
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:18:47 AM

It is just nice that I can get ETZ from ETH,
use custom node,... very nice

Price may be higher if Devs can show it real!!!
It ll grow if Devs can show it real!!!
viralz (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

It is just nice that I can get ETZ from ETH,
use custom node,... very nice

Price may be higher if Devs can show it real!!!
It ll grow if Devs can show it real!!!

Current progress is smooth,
they have probably weekly progress on Medium.

ETZ has many features like ETH and it is working now,
so Devs can really show to prove ETZ to work,
I ll HODL
nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

The concept is cool

Invest wisely boys.

This is definitely from someone who's research as far as this project is concern ends here .. you haven't even taken out time to read into project design and implementation e.g read the white paper .. if you had done this you would have pose a more specific problem like a particular flaw in the system .. Not just some generalized stuff.. 

Etherzero is just listed on CMC,
Core team should advice CMC on this matter.

It is likely to be one of the bright project,
I think that I should have more here
The information is not ready yet (its circulating supply is not clear there).
Core
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: