Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How trade safely without any loss  (Read 4974 times)
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

Losses can't be avoided but can be lessen and that will more likely work as when we trade losses had stick when we profit. In fact, it's hard to avoid losses because trading is risky and losses are inevitable so expect in every trade you can have loss and you're fortunate when you don't.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
RockBar0

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

we can only calculate in each month how many losses and how many get a profit. Generate a consistent profit in trading should be by collecting in montly and not in every trade, and to generate consistent profits, we should learn more about trading plans and money management and risk.
To limit the loss of the first thing you have to choose a good commercial exchange to limit the attack and steal property. When investing, what you need to do is learn a lot of knowledge about this market, learn more about technical analysis to be able to identify the point of purchase and sale reasonable, divide the capital into several parts investing and reducing the risk of unfortunate market volatility.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

Remember brother, you will never be able to trade without losses in the cryptocurrency market. You can only reduce the risk of loss with many strategies.
luckycoinn

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:41:49 AM

When trading, there is no guarantee that we would never lose money. Money loss is a normal thing in trading industry. What you can do is manage your money so you won't lose big bunch. You can always 'fill' that loss with profit. So manage your money wisely and don't ever risk all of your money
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:12:52 AM

Losing is always part of trading. If you don't want to lose then don't do trading. In this market you always need to risk small or big amount before you gain big. You can encounter losses but you just need to handle it wisely.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:32:21 AM

I haven't tried trading how can I do it ? Can this be easy for me as the beginner? Will you help me?

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:19:01 AM

There is no work without risk and loss. And it is impossible for trading will not be loser. No matter how often lose will be done. But we have to try so that there is no loss and can get started. To be able to have a good and strategical trader. You have to know about the head of trading, then you will have to trade. And if you know how to trade, then there is very little chance of losing.
You are right there is no business that has no risk especially in the world of investment such as trading, of course the risk will always exist and I think the risk will depend on the skills and knowledge you have on the trade, if you want to reduce the risk then you have to hone your skills and knowledge
uv828

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:53:46 AM

Trading safely without any loss...?? Is that even possible? XD
The only thing that I do is using a live monitor website such as topbit.io, which is helping me greatly with my trades. I read a post somewhere saying that they have more upcoming services.  Huh Huh
Anyone else find this website useful??
zergenyt09

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

As far as i know there is no way you trade in crypto currency without lossing but it can only be reduce to a minimal level if you follow your money management policy and not emotion.
Trading is always accompanied by risk but we if want to trade safely without chances of risk then maybe the best thing to do is not to make a decision with the temporary emotion so think twice before trading and don't trade if its only have a little profit its good to hold first and doesn't matter how long just to avoid unprofitable trading.
Trading is like a border line and your silly or one any single mistake can lead you towards the danger zone. As long as you are holding the coins then you will not face with any problem and you have still the opportunity to wait for a high market or green market so that you sell that time. do not follow any false strategy and if following a good one you need to monitor and know more about the current market so as to apply that one strategy. Be sharp while trading and follow simple market rules.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

As far as i know there is no way you trade in crypto currency without lossing but it can only be reduce to a minimal level if you follow your money management policy and not emotion.
Trading is always accompanied by risk but we if want to trade safely without chances of risk then maybe the best thing to do is not to make a decision with the temporary emotion so think twice before trading and don't trade if its only have a little profit its good to hold first and doesn't matter how long just to avoid unprofitable trading.
Trading is like a border line and your silly or one any single mistake can lead you towards the danger zone. As long as you are holding the coins then you will not face with any problem and you have still the opportunity to wait for a high market or green market so that you sell that time. do not follow any false strategy and if following a good one you need to monitor and know more about the current market so as to apply that one strategy. Be sharp while trading and follow simple market rules.
Trading is like walking in a thin like any mistakes would lead to a loosing side, but being a newbie you should control your not to engage in big amount yet just do in progressive way until  such time that you can earn confidence and knowledge every failure make  it lesson, 

hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

my advice, you can use stop loss function, stop loss function can be used to keep your profit safely. In addition it will be difficult to keep yourself from losing suffering. If ever your coin bag holds the drops, just hold it, eventually the price will recover but it might take time.
crypterum

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

Sorry, but it's almost impossible
richardfisk

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

The key to safe trading without any loss is to be patient. Well, I do not recommend people to hold their coin. I mean, you have to make a lot of trade in a month and after you sell a coin, make sure you have earned about 2-3 %. If you can earn 2%-3% every day, at the end of the month, you will earn about 150% profit from your first capital. However, it is not easy to newbie. You have to understand what trading is and how to be successful in analyzing charts. If you make a wrong decision in buying a coin, make sure to cut the loss before it becomes to big

mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

I think it is very difficult to trade without loss because sometimes the risk is needed to be successful, so I think a trader must have made a mistake and loss and from that mistake they learn not to repeat the same mistakes and more careful to reduce losses
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

Trade safety is the matter of concern at present time because the trade spreads more quickly and there are many unfair means happened in trade. From this realization, Trade safety is the pick point of trade. There are many unethical business entered into the market who comes for trickery and gets money from new business investor. The investor has no idea or little idea about the trade and most of the cases he faces failed and faces loss. For being safety from trade loss, the investor has to invest at little amount to understand the nature of the market. After understanding the nature, the investor has invest as his experience at increasing level and have to analysis the situation. To keep safe, Trader has to take suggestion from mentor who can give better suggestion to trading and investment.The trader has to diverse the investment that will cut the chance of loss. if one sector has get loss, the other sector will gain profit that make equal to minimize the risk of loss. The trader has to attention on the investment to skip loss. The trader has to follow a particular system of investment where the system has to be developed by analysis the market. After understanding the nature, the investor has invest as his experience at increasing level and have to analysis the situation. The investor has to invest slowly because the quicker investment may bring be risky and this could be avoided. The Trader has to stop his emotion on the time of investment that minimize the lose of trade. Most of the cases, the trader invests. the sector that is rising today but the sector will face few days later. Without long time analysis, the trader should not invest on the market to skip loss. The trader has to evaluate the monthly journey before investment that will help to personal performance in the trading market as well.
If the trader finds himself as the lower effective then he should learn his skill in trading.

So, the trader has to be more conscious in the market to skip the loss. The personal and professional skills have to develop so that the person can minimise the risk and play a good journey to trade market without facing loss...... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley

No matter how good is the exchange and no matter what kind of tokens we are holding, we can't get rid of the losses because it is a part of our journey in trading. I believe that we could learn from our losses and experience as well. We should just learn how to deal with the changes in crypto.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

I haven't tried trading how can I do it ? Can this be easy for me as the beginner? Will you help me?

First you need to make a deep researh through Google on how to make trading in effective ways. Or try to get learn by spending time of reading about trading process in the bitcointalk forum thread. I think this will heips you a lots to get started learning of trading processes, and it might be someday you will become a successful traders with less chances of losing.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:57:34 PM

Even how smart and wise you are,their is no assurance that you will not experience loses.What is important is how you face the problem and how to stand again.Another way is invest a little amount first as a trial for you to observe whether it is a good business or it doesn't fit in your business handling capability.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

Trade safety is the matter of concern at present time because the trade spreads more quickly and there are many unfair means happened in trade. From this realization, Trade safety is the pick point of trade. There are many unethical business entered into the market who comes for trickery and gets money from new business investor. The investor has no idea or little idea about the trade and most of the cases he faces failed and faces loss. For being safety from trade loss, the investor has to invest at little amount to understand the nature of the market. After understanding the nature, the investor has invest as his experience at increasing level and have to analysis the situation. To keep safe, Trader has to take suggestion from mentor who can give better suggestion to trading and investment.The trader has to diverse the investment that will cut the chance of loss. if one sector has get loss, the other sector will gain profit that make equal to minimize the risk of loss. The trader has to attention on the investment to skip loss. The trader has to follow a particular system of investment where the system has to be developed by analysis the market. After understanding the nature, the investor has invest as his experience at increasing level and have to analysis the situation. The investor has to invest slowly because the quicker investment may bring be risky and this could be avoided. The Trader has to stop his emotion on the time of investment that minimize the lose of trade. Most of the cases, the trader invests. the sector that is rising today but the sector will face few days later. Without long time analysis, the trader should not invest on the market to skip loss. The trader has to evaluate the monthly journey before investment that will help to personal performance in the trading market as well.
If the trader finds himself as the lower effective then he should learn his skill in trading.

So, the trader has to be more conscious in the market to skip the loss. The personal and professional skills have to develop so that the person can minimise the risk and play a good journey to trade market without facing loss...... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley

Lol no one here can prove that he never fails in trading and even You Guru cant prove this,because failure is part of trading,thats the risk of profiteering and nothing is free from that.trust me even experts in daytrading losses sometimes

Even how smart and wise you are,their is no assurance that you will not experience loses.What is important is how you face the problem and how to stand again.Another way is invest a little amount first as a trial for you to observe whether it is a good business or it doesn't fit in your business handling capability.
Exactly mate,thats why OP looks funny because of the title .because if theres a way for not to lose in trading,maybe all of us are millionaires or billionaires by now
mrclark

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

The trader has to attention the invement to skip loss. For being safety from trade loss. We have to try so that there is no loss and can started. Stick when we profit. Learn more about technical analysis to be able to identify the point of purchse. Money loss is a normal thing in trading industry. Of course the risk will always exist. I read a post somewhere saying that they have more upcoming services. Be sharp while trading and follow simple market rules.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

Trade with patience, do not let you see the green market you sell immediately, still impetuous hurry hurry. it's better to wait a little longer than we lose. the key to success in trade is patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: