Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How trade safely without any loss  (Read 4975 times)
itscomplicated

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

I guess it's impossible to trade without losing, been trading for around 3 months month now, so how to trade without any loss? impossible, rather don't be afraid to lose, learn from your mistakes/losses.
llyfee4u

Activity: 444
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:23:24 AM

I think its more or less impossible to trade over long periods and not encounter any loss.  By all means, one can do extensive research and market analysis in order to try and lessen the chances of huge losses but i doubt if it is possible to completely remove risk from trading as market circumstances aren't completely in our control.  Makers and takers alike have to make assumptions, predictions and conclusions which inevitable comes with risks.  Personally, the idea isn't to trade without losses at all, but to trade with as little losses as possible.  When its said and done, you want your gains to massively outweigh your losses.  To achieve this, one must DYOR, analyse markets and take informed risks and most important for me to stay focused and not get over excited.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

I think there's no one can't lossing money for trading, and trading not make you lossing 100% your money but it also depends on your knowledge, if you have extensive knowledge, you will not lossing money 

bro, I have never met anyone who has not lost at least some money. You can reduce your losses if you pick long-term trading and dealing with the most profitable altcoins. I mean Ethereum, NEO, DASH.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

I think there's no one can't lossing money for trading, and trading not make you lossing 100% your money but it also depends on your knowledge, if you have extensive knowledge, you will not lossing money 

All the things that we do that involve money have risks. Even in cryptocurrency, there is a risk. Honestly I have never heard that no one losses. I think it is normal to have losses because it is a part of business trading or investment. So don't ever give up or lose hope if you loss because if we experience losses that means we will make it better next time because we learned from our mistakes.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

there is no such things as "no loss", there is risk management, never trading on full capitol is a first lesson you have to learn
I definitely agree on this. You cannot expect not to incur any loss from a process that revolves and involves risk from its nature. Although the nature of the process might be risky, you have risk management in order to mitigate the risks involved and to at least help you in deciding over your investments/trades. Trading, in general, requires knowledge about the market and about the status of each currency in the news. Without researching any background or knowing the history, you would definitely catch yourself in a pitfall or in a bear market.
I think there is no strategy like that, because even the world's best Traders, sometimes made the mistakes, the only thing we can achieve with our skill and experience, is decrease the chance to have losses, and became a more wise investor.
I do consider experience as the best teacher when it comes into most aspects, especially trading. You get to learn from your mistakes and you get to reflect all the things that you overlooked that will help you in determining the conflict that happened. The best strategy would be always to listen and to mandatory check the information given.

I do not believe that you can trade without any losses. Each time you deal with the cryptocurrencies you must be ready that you can lose. This is the rule of the crypto market.
These are some rules that are fit in everyday life. Not only with bitcoin or trading or investing or anything related to crypto, no, every walk of life. Whenever there are options for you, you might be seeing them as win or lose.

Sometimes you win and sometimes you have to accept the loss as well. But don’t just get overreacted if that is loss coming to you. Learn from it and make your results better next time.
Leomarco

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

When it was buying coins and the price went up even though only a slight rise just sold. And if you've bought a coin but the price goes down hold until the price goes up. Do not sell cheap because it will be a loss.

Lumberjackpj

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

Based on the simple logic, in order to gain something, someone else MUST lose that something, so do you really believe there is a way to trade safely without ANY loss? Doubt that.
hentel

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

I don't think have a safe plan of trading, where you trade safely without any loss. That is impossible. There is always a risk on every investment. If you are proficient in your extensive analysis and knowledge, of course the risk on trade will be much smaller.
monkito

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

I think there is no perfect and safe trading method. In fact, you may have been lucky with your exact judgment. But everything and value in the market is relative. The principle of fluctuation is that no one can foresee.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

The art of trading is 'gambling'.
There are risks associated with gambling.
With the unpredictable nature of cryptocurrency, nothing is assured.
There are tips on how to play it as safe as possible.
It needs experience and actual trading skill to effect.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:55:39 AM

Let everybody can want to trade have it at the back of their mind at their is no trade without risk. However, how to trade to reduce the risk is that you can just back one token or ICO. Also, don't sell it  when the market is dip just wait till things get better in market. Happy trade.
Loss does not mean that the source is not good but you have to point out where you made mistakes so this is the way to reuse the strategies in favorable situations. The only thing hindering your way is the knowledge which is not perfect; in order to make the knowledge perfect you need to practice in a short term trading market with Altcoin. After many trading processes you will get experience and then can easily upgrade to the Bitcoin.
tanzaholzmann

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

Stand by in PC Cheesy

i think never lost Grin
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

You might not be able to keep away from loss especially if its your first time. it is a part of the experience. losing money is one of the tough roads you have to surpass earlier than understanding which manner to move. buying and selling is difficult and it takes loads of experience to master. You want to construct your personal approach because what works for them may not give you the results you want.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

We can not avoid loss in trading but possible only to minimize that risk. Risk management  in trading is very important  to make profit,  some of the that risk management  is use stop loss in every trade and never greedy when taking profit. We also should know when best times to entry to the market and exit from it.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

The art of trading is 'gambling'.
There are risks associated with gambling.
With the unpredictable nature of cryptocurrency, nothing is assured.
There are tips on how to play it as safe as possible.
It needs experience and actual trading skill to effect.
For affective and profitable trade only you will have to give as much time as you can. You should have the knowledge of market every moment. When the price is low try to buy more and when the price grow a little sell your coins but keep data about the coming situation of the market. It is very important for profitable trading. More knowledge more income in crypto trading.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

Let everybody can want to trade have it at the back of their mind at their is no trade without risk. However, how to trade to reduce the risk is that you can just back one token or ICO. Also, don't sell it  when the market is dip just wait till things get better in market. Happy trade.
Loss does not mean that the source is not good but you have to point out where you made mistakes so this is the way to reuse the strategies in favorable situations. The only thing hindering your way is the knowledge which is not perfect; in order to make the knowledge perfect you need to practice in a short term trading market with Altcoin. After many trading processes you will get experience and then can easily upgrade to the Bitcoin.
And with this, it just seems that oriole aren’t reading about trading before getting particle work here. Things are not that much easy here so better is to learn what this is all about. Only then you could make good results. But mostly, like in this case, this man is asking such stupid question that is so obvious. And it reflects out that this man hasn’t even learnt anything about trading.
zack29

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

I think it is very difficult to trade without any loss because in trading we must have experienced losses because the price is always changing and difficult to predict, maybe to reduce the losses we must be able to read the market well and know when the right time to buy or sell
Princess04ka

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:02:55 AM

I think it is very difficult to trade without any loss because in trading we must have experienced losses because the price is always changing and difficult to predict, maybe to reduce the losses we must be able to read the market well and know when the right time to buy or sell

You can exchange with real people with min commission on exchangers
i know one
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

For me there is no safe trading because it can not be avoided, but there is a way to prevent huge losses.. No matter what you do there are times when your investment can be lost. I guess it would be better to take one step at a time, if you lose learn from your mistakes and think of some strategies that will help you recover your investment losses. .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coinhunt

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

To trade safely without any loss means not to trade at all Smiley
Most of those, who expressed their opinions here are right: any business or investment involves risks and losses. The only thing we can do is to minimize risks and act wisely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: