Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [[ANN]] Action required to save NXT  (Read 6909 times)
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:44:15 PM

Important

15 minutes ago I had a talk with a man (or a woman) who said he is a police officer. We were chatting via Skype, he asked me to make him a phone call because he has important information for me. I refused to do so and closed Skype.
Some things to think about:
- I always use Tor surfing the Internet.
- How is it possible to get my Skype number which was created for Nxt project? It was known by 3 people only who are working on Nxt project.
- The phone number was +194... It's the USA and it's a night in there right now. Was it a joke?
- I have checked the computer, no malware found.

I will reinstall OS on my computer and will disapear for a couple of days until I find other ways to surf anonymously but without Tor.

PS: This message was posted by a member of my team.

Are you sure that this was posted minutes later, or did BCNext reserve the second space in the thread for later announcements? and in the end filled it days later? did you check it? ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stamen123 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:45:04 PM

did you know that the first versions where run differently: see here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320718.msg3433643#msg3433643

did you know that Come-from-Beyond rewrote parts afterwards and used jetty (maybe because he's familiar with it, maybe he even copied web.xml)

maybe if I'm in the mood, I will continue to dismantle some of your arguments

see, this is a good news and a good explanation.
I am not a hater, I just want to get things straight.

I wonder where CfB suddenly "disappear" - we were used to have him non stop online here.

nakaone

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:45:54 PM

The first posting of "Nxt's founder", known as BCNext, is on September 28, 2013 at 07:29:09 AM (UTC+2) where he announces the Nxt idea.

Only SIX minutes later, he posts the following:

Important

15 minutes ago I had a talk with a man (or a woman) who said he is a police officer. We were chatting via Skype, he asked me to make him a phone call because he has important information for me. I refused to do so and closed Skype.
- How is it possible to get my Skype number which was created for Nxt project? It was known by 3 people only who are working on Nxt project.
- The phone number was +194... It's the USA and it's a night in there right now. Was it a joke?

I also read this strange announcement thread - pretty sure he wrote that much later (don't know exactly but at least two weeks maybe much more) and put it in a reserved spot....

there are some strange things but I am almost 100% sure cfb is not bcnext.
mcjavar

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:46:36 PM

Important

I will reinstall OS on my computer and will disapear for a couple of days until I find other ways to surf anonymously but without Tor.

PS: This message was posted by a member of my team.

Are you sure that this was posted minutes later, or did BCNext reserve the second space in the thread for later announcements? and in the end filled it days later? did you check it? ...

Last edit: 8th of November
stamen123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:48:10 PM

OK, the 15 minutes mistery as well as the jetty server got kind of solved.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:48:39 PM

Nxt deserves to fail due to its extremely unfair distribution model. I would cheer on its collapse and fall into obscurity.
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:50:45 PM

can we stop this now?
if you have questions why don't you ask and search for answers, instead of posting accusations?

and if you want to build a case, then make sure that evidence is waterproof.
pinarello

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

NXT is the future

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:50:56 PM

Nxt deserves to fail due to its extremely unfair distribution model. I would cheer on its collapse and fall into obscurity.

or something.

stamen123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 02:52:48 PM

can we stop this now?
if you have questions why don't you ask and search for answers, instead of posting accusations?

that's what the forums are for, bro: for people to correct each other's incompetency. I would be the happiest if I get proved wrong, believe me!
Brilliantrocket

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:56:18 PM

or something.
Nxt is the future ? Why because you've invested in it? Nxt is a scamcoin, pure and simple. Only 2 of the features mentioned in the announcement are completed. Pump and dump, baby.
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:57:22 PM

can we stop this now?

that's what the forums are for, bro: for people to correct each other's incompetency. I would be the happiest if I get proved wrong, believe me!

okay right, so know you can correct your own incompetency and edit the first post, right  Wink
simply bring it up to speed, bro
pinarello

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

NXT is the future

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:57:58 PM

or something.
Nxt is the future ? Why because you've invested in it? Nxt is a scamcoin, pure and simple. Only 2 of the features mentioned in the announcement are completed. Pump and dump, baby.

or something.

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:01:54 PM

good luck with your fork, but without CfB think you are screwed.

Never met a more honest and humble developer in the whole crypto community like CfB.

Just because you don’t like the price now, others are glad they can buy in.

BTW: Hope he don’t give an explanation et all coz who the fuck are you?

Pin

Copy the code all you want.  There are really clever people behind NXT and you cannot copy them.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
nesco1805

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:03:29 PM

fairness to whom? to outsiders NXT owes nothing
to holders... they knew fully well it's distribution model

NTX problem is a simple one. It's wai overpriced
stamen123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 03:05:49 PM

okay right, so know you can correct your own incompetency and edit the first post, right  Wink
simply bring it up to speed, bro

just did, if only CfB would correct my other incompetent conjectures, I will mark it all green and spend 10,000 Nxt to any cause you might point me to
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:06:07 PM

FUD thread.  Works for me... I'll be scooping up some cheap NXT now.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
nesco1805

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:16:55 PM

don't worry; plenty more from where that came from  Cheesy
Brilliantrocket

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:24:26 PM

The only people who will make money off NXT are the original stake holders ( scam peddlers) along with the founder(s) (scam creator). I really must commend them on creating a such an efficacious way to transfer money out of the pockets of fools and into their own. If there were a scam hall of fame, I'm sure that NXT could fit into it quite neatly. Wonderful formula. Create coin with vaporware claims of incredible features. Watch money pour in. Disappear.
stamen123 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 03:29:19 PM

if you ask me this thread can only have two positive effects:
1) CfB will give a plausible explanation, some members of the core team will come out in the light, more details will be given how Nxt is being developed and who owns what. The price will sky-rocket, so do not hesitate to buy now!

2) Core team members will ask themselves some questions, request an explanation by BCNext and if they do not get satisfactory answers, they might decide to quit (thus barring larger damage to many more people than now); or they may decide to take control of what is available, and with the help of the whole community here get Nxt out of the shit.

You tell me which scenario of the above is negative for all of us...
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:32:34 PM

dgex freefall
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: