Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:03:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: looks is right time to invest  (Read 5606 times)
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

Yes for those who have the budget, now would be the right time to buy coins that are cheap and invest in them. I just bought mine earlier and I’m planning to hold them for a couple of years for long term.
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

In the long run, it's at a very low price.
So if you have confidence in holding it for the long term, you can buy it now.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
dazz

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

The best time to invest is when the price of coins drops and you can buy it at a low price.  And now is the right time to buy it, because the price is currently in decline.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

Yes this is the right time to invest while all crypto price are not stable on the market and hold it on long term investment.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
The current market is downward trend. Bitcoin prices have fallen sharply, currently at around $ 7,500, which is a good time to invest in this market. I believe that with great strength, the market will soon recover and stabilize again. If we want to have more money in the future then we should buy Bitcoin or altcoin right now. Some of the good potential altcoin we should buy are Monero, NEO, Cardano, Litecoin and especially Ethereum. I believe that at the end of the year Bitcoin will cost more than $ 20,000, and these altcoins will also be very high priced.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

Yes this is the right time to invest while all crypto price are not stable on the market and hold it on long term investment.
I also see it all, It's the right time if you want to invest because like you said earlier. Crypto price is still not stable. A very good opportunity if we invest for the long term. Of course it is a great advantage for investment.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

At present, only suitable for you if there is long-term investment needs, The altcoin are strongly discounted! Buying it can be beneficial! But digital money investment is very risky! You need to be careful when joining!
The bottom has passed and it's a bit too late to invest in the crypto currency right now. crypto currency is involved a big risk for anyone but at the same time it's offering a big profit if you are doing it very well. Crypto as very big game changer right now and it even better than stock market
agree with crypto market better than stock market, it'll change a investor life in a night, we call high risk investment, but I don't agree with it's a bit too late to invest in the cryptocurrency right now, Why? because of price falling? Please don't panic and must have patience, believed that cryptocurrency will change your life soon, I'll already put more my money to buy altcoin when price falling, it's a good time to buy, but remember don't put all of your saving money to do investment
priyanjana

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

I also think this is the best time buy again for the cheap price. almost all coin coins and token price trading on more than 15% price drop(some of them  have more than 30% drop.) which we have on the week ago. Then this is the best time buyback.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:28:07 PM

Yes it actually is, the market has been crashing for quite some time these past months and the value of bitcoin and ethereum are very low now so if you are planning on investing and buying some coins then you might want to take this opportunity now. We might see mooning further than what we have witnessed previously last year because of these drawbacks so brace yourselves.

jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:46:57 AM

Yes, this is the one chance to buy something as the best price, time to purchase is here, and i expect the market will increase next month or soon. Good luck.
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

this is the right time because the market situation is downhill maybe this would be nice to buy some coin and hold it. but if you intend to invest it should not be easily propped up by some outstanding news and temporary price reductions.

Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

Yes mate, most coin/token drop the price and some on them drop more than 40%. I think if we can buy some coin but we should choose the good coin/token with solid project. Like Wanchain, the price drop more than 40% from highest
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Yes looks it is right time to invest. Bitcoin has not risen for a few months, stagnant markets. There may be a pump any moment.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

Are you sure that the price tag for the main coin will not fall even lower? Do you hope that tomorrow Ethereum will cost 2500?
I for example do not hurry to wait until the fall a little more.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

This is the right time to buy your favorite coin at low rate but make the best selection otherwise you may lose your investment or suffer loss.You can buy one BTC at $7,500 now and later when reach to $10k you can sell it.Similarly you can buy other strong Altcoins like ETH,NEO,BCH,ADA,XRP,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX at low rate and sell when bull period starts.A wise investor always avail when market is extreme red.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

Maybe Yes, but it is also not necessarily the right time. It could be some time in the future thus getting down and does not rise in a long time. Crypto will not predictably be up and down within a specified time. the most important is the confidence and always know the situation. like this, for example, could certainly be wanted to know the cause of the coins down. from there can be found out if going down deeper or can you ride.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:49:18 AM

If you have the money at this time is the right time to invest in Altcoin due to the current market price is already down. And you can start to earn a profit every day by buying coins at low prices and sell them when the prices of the coins are already high.
wwildflower18

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:50:55 AM

Don't buy it right away, and you can wait. This is what investment is, and patience is very important. I think next week is a good time to buy.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

You can purchase some, most especially when you have means of investing, you can buy good altcoins but please be sure that you read their platforms and whitepaper for you to know if they will be for long term or not.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

Obviously, when the market is in red the coins are cheap so its a good opportunity to make a purchase and accumulate more in your wallet. I also not look at the top coins, but good quality shitcoins that might explode in the next couple of months.

You just have to make some research and go on trading platform and go to the trollbox and see what speculators are trying to build up. I mean chances are those coins will be pump next, so its better to get in early. I made such gains using that method and not joining pump-and-dump groups. I just used my instinct to hunt those coins early from the toolbox.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: