Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: looks is right time to invest  (Read 5613 times)
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

Agree, in this bearish market where crypto coins are at low price, I would definitely say it is the right time to purchase crypto coins. By the time these crypto coins will pump, surely you will be able to get good profit. I would suggest that you should have to deal with your investment in long term while waiting for the gradual recovery in the crypto market.
Before to start involving in cryptocurrencies make a good plan for your moneys and make it sure you're already have good strategies in terms on dump because this kind of investment it's, too risky due to the volatility in market which it changes immediately.

Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

The right time is on! Strong hands became even more strong, I believe in that trash that I am buying right now, that it will became a treasure soon
Dude, you're right a hundred percent. In a fallen market without special needs i don't sell anything out of my alts. And I believe, as much as you do, that the pump will start soon.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

The reason why I have not continued to purchase is that I think the market may still fall. On the Monday of June 4th today, it really was a drop. I may still wait for a while. It may continue to decline at present.

Too much wrong calculation mate. If you want to invest your money means you will be able to get the profit for sure in the market in upcoming days and months bro. I understand your concern about the price fall from the last weeks to now.
Every month you can find the 10 days price seems go up and then after some days btc price goes cheaper. So you check and manage it means you will be able to get better about in trading too bro.
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
Yes it's a perfect time to purchase altcoins because some price of coins will goes down.It can hold for  few months or in year and sell it for a good profit someday.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

If you have to the money to invest now I think its the right time to invest.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

Now bitcoin is flat, if I put it right, that is, when prices are steadily rising and falling steadily, this is not very characteristic of crypto-currencies, there is a feeling that now crypts are waiting for something, but it is not clear what exactly.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

it has always been a good time to invest, only that there are a lot of problems on the market at the moment and that is the reason of why a lot of people are avoiding to invest
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

Yes purchase now before the bull run will start and the mire you save is the more profit we will earn in the future. Even the market is volatile invest it know that this is the time to make a investment because it's affordable.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

I think the current price of electronic money is falling is a good opportunity to invest. Look carefully at the currency, carefully study the market to choose the Altcoin buy when the price is low and wait. I believe that in a short time the price of these currencies will rise up and then you will be profitable.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

Now the market is slowly recovering, but in order for the market to fully recover it can take quite a long time. Now you can invest in both Bitcoin and altcoins.

Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:44:59 PM

Who knows, it can be. Actually I`m a vit amazed how it turns out to be, because all the signs were for market to be greeny those days

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

Truly Wright time to invest in Bitcoin and some other altcoins that their current market value are low as compared to when they very high particularly late last year.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

I think the fall will continue. You can start buying when the bitcoin price reaches $ 6,500. And leave money to be able to buy at a lower price.

SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

Yes,it is a good time to invest as the price of most coin are in the low point and this increases the chances of making big profit by the time the market recovers. If you buy a particular coin now and hold, you will make profit because the price of the market will still go high.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:43:41 AM

Honestly, I would not venture to invest now, because I think that the coin rate will not grow any sooner. I think that while you do not have to hurry with trading, you can do you regular work. If you invest for years, then you can pickup some realy good coins like BTC/ETH/EOS/XRP and wait 2-5 years. But for the mid term I don't see much sense invest right now.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:38:10 AM

yes it is, purchasing an altcoin at this moment is the very best time, altcoins are dropping its price, and its a good sign to buy more as much as we can.

ichi ocha

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:58:16 AM

which I see also so because at this time altcoin prices are decreasing and so I am sure with we can invest we can see the price increase and can get profit when altcoin price back stable because at this time that I see many people who invest and hold altcoin with long-term

Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:01:37 AM

Yes right iv'e just purchase some bitcoin today and I am hoping for the increasing of value in the next few weeks and I will claim some profit to it. The value of bitcoin today is not that high and it is very affordable price to buy some of it that's why it is recommended to buy now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:06:42 AM

If we compare with recent weeks, I think it is not the best time to but altcoins. We saw the market last several weeks was down, and now is getting recovery. But it all depends on our self, if we think that now is the best time, we do not need to ask others. Buy now or we never get the benefits.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:12:18 AM

In my opinion, now is the right time to invest where the price of all Altcoin decreases or correction from yesterday. I am very confident if crypto values will increase and the market will recover from this big decline. Just try to select a coin that will have a great performance at the end of the year. So yes wait let alone and do not waste time immediately do to buy Altcoin that you think is good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: