Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: looks is right time to invest  (Read 5606 times)
Thaoni21

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

cheap and cheap will be a good opportunity for a new investment for traders. This helps attract new investors and a huge source of capital for investors. Investing at this point will help you make a good profit in the near future
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

We have plenty of time to invest and buy some coins on the market, as the prices are low, but the whole point is that you need to choose the right coin or project that can bring us profit. For this, we constantly develop and gain experience.
Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

Maybe time and good, but it's still a big risk, you can invest and freeze your investments for a long period, unless you have a steady income, then this is a good idea.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

We have plenty of time to invest and buy some coins on the market, as the prices are low, but the whole point is that you need to choose the right coin or project that can bring us profit. For this, we constantly develop and gain experience.
From experienced itself can bring huge success, the market are doing the same thing, ups and downs, fluctuation give us good opportunity the only thing is we need to choose good project to support, its our time and effort to find quality project and buy those while it is dipping probably good project will bounce back and buying in a good timing will bring huge profits.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

yes you are right, today is the right time for you to invest, because the price on this day is a low price. I advise you to invest immediately before the price goes up
I truly agree with you bro.This is our opportunity to invest in some altcoin that are potential in the future because the price was goes down and choose wisely so that we gain big profit in the future.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:19:29 PM

Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I am still waiting until prices will fall down more than they are at the present moment. On my mind there are a lot of misunderstandings at the modern period of time and for me it is difficult to define in what asset put your money (except ETH).
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:44:28 AM

Absolutely the right time to invest. Coins are in the red, there is really no good amount of movement right now anyways. All you can do is to buy the coins and hold them for the long term. Trading is now out of the question because of the bear market as it is way too risky to trade. The prices might fall down further though, so I will wait for a while longer before buying into it.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

our experience is needed to find good coins.it is not easy to choose it, meanwhile in cryptocurrency market there are more 1600 coin or token.our skill in observation very influential in this case.
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:54:00 AM

As far as I understand, we have rolled back a bit and I think that today bitcoin should let people know where the bitcoin price will move and where the whole market will move, especially well on the rebound from the price of $ 7500
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

I think you can also make investments now, because you will also get a lot of benefits in the coming time, because now the bitcoin price is also still not expensive, so I think you can get it now.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

i think it's better if you act right now don't waste any time because this is the good opportunity to buy some cheaps coins or invest to worth altcoins that really gives you a nice and awesome profit in the future...

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
rosebit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

To me i believe this is the right time for one to invest because the price of market drooped,In other to sell when the market goes up.
leoni_lach

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

I agree and fully support this idea. Not now when how to buy cryptocurrency?) An ideal moment for earnings in the future.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:32:36 PM

If you are an investor, so it's bit to acquire and acquire extra, whether the activity goes each the more drop. Many see that the activity is today in a ompassionate of suspended, equating what is today not be construed. Obviously, we are inactivity equating either a dynamic beefing up or another look equating the rear
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

Now crypto-currencies are experiencing not the best moment. Of course, this is the future, but how quickly it will come? That's a question!
runor

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

I think that now is the time to invest in the crypto currency, because the prices are still low, but I'm sure that they will soon grow!
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Yes, currently the market decline is still not over, so I am sure that now is the right time to buy it and invest it. And there are many altcoins that have great potential for investment and if you have a lot of money then you can buy bitcoin.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

I think now investing now because of the market circumstances and altcoin  prices in the recovery period and so you should buy altcoin that growth is not good and so you can hold it and sell when the market back to recover
I agree! The potential value of e-currency markets is low due to the fluctuation of the cryptographic market. The market has shown signs of recovery, the potential e-currency will rise. Therefore, this is the time to choose and invest in potential coins. In the near future, their value will increase and investors will be profitable.
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

That's how the ideal time of investment. When the coins are in the lowest price. However, we can't say for sure that it will go up next day. Or would it go futher down. I think that if the price go below -20% that's a good time to buy.

Although, assessing and analyzing the current market situation by yourself is the best thing to do.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

Cryptocurrency is even dropping now more than when you create this thread.
Some peoples may think this is not the right time to invest because the market is red.
But i see the opportunity created by the red market, we can buy more in bearish market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: