Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: looks is right time to invest  (Read 5603 times)
pamelallaneta

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

For me yes it is the perfect  time to make invest in altcoin token until the price of all token are droping at the lowest price and if you check the price of altcoin token in the market now i think it is red zone most of the newbies are panic buying in a lower price. Yes this is a chance to buy altcoins and  keep it for the next two years, with long-term investments providing benefits. you can see that prices are increasing every year.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:44:33 PM

of course, but still always choose a few coins that have the potential to be better in the future, I suggest to look at the top 10 coins, always look at the coin development team so that it is a belief for you to put your money in the coin. do the same with a few more coins that you will choose.

irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

Anyone who tried to predict that currently is a good time to invest has failed. Trying to time your buys in a bear market is almost impossible and you are going to end up buying your coins at a higher price if you don't daily cost average.

batgrzl

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:05:22 AM

Anyone who tried to predict that currently is a good time to invest has failed. Trying to time your buys in a bear market is almost impossible and you are going to end up buying your coins at a higher price if you don't daily cost average.
Yes, I predict that the price of bitcoin will linger at $6000, but unfortunately, these two days have fallen to $5300 directly. No one knows whether it will continue to fall.
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

Buy now and hold for the next few weeks I'm sure will get a decent profit. I think it's a good time to invest because the price is down. But still one must carefully choose the type of altcoin to invest.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:25:08 PM

Buy now and hold for the next few weeks I'm sure will get a decent profit. I think it's a good time to invest because the price is down. But still one must carefully choose the type of altcoin to invest.
Yes, anytime is good to invest but make it sure to choose an ICO or coin to involve which one of the top potential coin in order to earn profit when it's market exploded.

RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

Of course, now the prices are very low, this time to invest. Some coins raise their value in a couple of months and will bring very good profits.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

You're right. It is indeed time to invest as price is dropping low, however, it is important to make sure one isn't just investing in any coins or ICOs that could turn out to be a scam at the end of the day. Invest or buy meaningful coins. As a bounty hunter too, equally important to be engaged in campaigns whose rewards would match the effort and time put into it.
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

Time is right whenever you feel comfortable. There are lot of waves going on, so whenever you feel like stepping in do it. Don't let other people decide for you. They can't know how much you can afford to lose and/or what are your end goals. It is decision that should be based solely after your own research and individual basis. Smiley

Some people went in crypto in Dec 2017. they felt it is right moment. Was it right, or wrong only time will tell! Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

I think anytime is right time to invest. It just depend on the person how much is willing to spend. By the end of the day, everyone can get the profit, just the time when they can get the profit is the one that varies.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

I think that many people have spent considerable money on buying coins this summer because they believe that the fall will be high growth. I think that the growth will be but not as big as last year. But I also bought some coins hoping to make a profit

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

at the time the price goes down i will buy altcoin and at my high price i will sell it
That is good strategy. You do not have to panic when the price is very unstable instead take it as an opportunity to buy and sell depends on the situation. Make sure that you invest is what you afford and make other earnings for you not to make hard decision when price changes and add more volume of the coin you have when it falls further.

Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

Maybe it is but still you need to do some reseaech to make sure you know what you are going to do and also what to invest because this might help you to maximize your time and also not to join some scam investment
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:41:28 PM

Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I just read a thread here that he says no one can tell when is the right time to buy or invest for a coin. He says that the right time to buy is when you are ready to invest without any hesitation. When you buy and the price drops just wait and eventually it will up again.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

I just read a thread here that he says no one can tell when is the right time to buy or invest for a coin. He says that the right time to buy is when you are ready to invest without any hesitation. When you buy and the price drops just wait and eventually it will up again.
We should have that attitude before jumping to this investment, many people around the forum are positive that each time the value falls down it should take as an opportunity to grab since bounce back is always there to happen, when you are already got a lots of knowledge and courage to take the risk then you are free anytime to place your investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Yes, it is a good time to buy as much as you can because the market is low and when you buy now, you can hold it for long term to sell when the market has recovered from the bear and the bull run starts.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

Since this year started i consider it as a season of dips of crypto's but on it's positive side we can invest cryptocoins at a very affordable price. Altcoins will recover again soon and we should not let this opportunity just pass away to buy altcoins at a cheaper price because im sure altcoins will be back on the track again and will regains soon.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:39:55 PM

The purchase of cryptocurrency in parts as the market falls seems to me a good option. If the market goes down, you will have money to buy at lower prices.

thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

If you invest in bitcoin and ethereum or other strong altcoins like binance, yeah its right time to invest. But do not invest in shitaltcoins.

kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

It is the right time to invest. The crypto market now is in the progress of success. Altcoins and bitcoins is in the bridge of opportunity. So what are you waiting for, start to invest now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: