Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: looks is right time to invest  (Read 5603 times)
Theresachinyere

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:46:25 PM

everytime is a good time to invest. it all boils down to what you want to when u intend to the strategy you wish to use in investing
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:47:54 PM

at the time the price goes down i will buy altcoin and at my high price i will sell it
That is good strategy. You do not have to panic when the price is very unstable instead take it as an opportunity to buy and sell depends on the situation. Make sure that you invest is what you afford and make other earnings for you not to make hard decision when price changes and add more volume of the coin you have when it falls further.

First of all, it's not like you can predict how the market will actually move. Although you can get hints on the how the market might move, (as if it is up for few days, it can go down after a while again).
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

If you invest in bitcoin and ethereum or other strong altcoins like binance, yeah its right time to invest. But do not invest in shitaltcoins.
It`s true, shitcoins is never good to invest. You must learn how to determine nice coins and make a profit with them by correct investing strategy. What about the right time, it`s always the right time to invest in cryptocurrency, but now prices are low and this is perfect time to invest in.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:33:46 AM

Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin
Yes it is. In my own perspective, this is one of the best time to invest because the price is dropping. For sure you can gain a lot of profit when the time came that the price will raise higher than it seems.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
_cryptoniya_

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:20:43 AM

Investing in crypto currencies is now good, especially in new projects, which in future will be shot and will bring a good profit.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 02:22:18 AM

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

Step in slowly brother.  Don't go all in in case we test that $3500 floor.  These are some tricky times.  I have been stepping in for almost 3 months now.  I'm about broke. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:24:09 AM

I think the encryption market will not continue to fall until now. The current cryptocurrency price is already very low. I think it is a good time to invest more. We can buy more encryption with a small investment cost. currency.
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:31:32 AM

This year's encryption market is very bad, and people who invest in this year's market will have losses. Because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market, and the decline is very serious. I think this year's encryption market is not suitable for investment.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:34:29 AM

As a true investor, of course you can read opportunities, the current market conditions are dropping so buying when low prices are certainly a good solution to get profit, I am always confident and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies continues to improve so buying when cheap prices are the right thing.
redoxet

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

I absolutely agree with you. The fall is always followed by growth. The most profitable to buy at a low price.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:49:13 AM

Buddy I think you should know that all the crypto currencies are volatile in nature and apart from being volatile, they all are a kind of investment and this is very common rule for all the investment that it’s va keeps on flactuation with the market demand and supply and then comes the volatile nature, that contributes a lot in flactuation in valuation and as we all know that the current valuation of all the crypto currencies are quite low these times so I think this is the best time to invest in crypto because according to the volatile nature, next the valuation of crypto will definitely inflate.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:15:08 AM

Definitely Yes it is the right time to invest since coins are in dumping mode. You can start investing in a low price and wait until it will pump again. Cryptocurrency is very volatile in nature. It will pump and dump every now and then. And the right time to invest is when the price are dump.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:24:26 AM

First, we should do an analysis that the coin has great potential or not. And if you have very good potential we can buy at a time when the price of the coins is very low. But I think that all the coins have the potential and you should remain confident about your decision.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:25:58 AM

yes right because low prices are the right time to buy.
but consider the movement because fluctuating conditions,
we have to respond quickly to making decisions. don't be late or the loss we get.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

Yes you are absolutely correct. The market is down and will recover soon, so you can invest in any reputable coin. some coins will go 20-50X by 4th quarter.
cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:13:37 AM

I think the time now is the perfect time to invest, the State almost all crypto down and now the market started moving up. If you have capital this is the right time to invest.

tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:23:44 AM

I think this is the right time to invest, now the coint price is still down, if you are sure to buy a coint that is worth investing in, because now there are many types of coints so it would be better if we are good at choosing coints that have good prospects make investment
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:25:20 AM

of course many people are now looking at that now is the right time for investment. because the prices are low, then this is an opportunity to buy. And hodl, until later the price higher.
biangkerok

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

If we look at the market now is indeed the right time for investment because almost all price coins crypto has decreased, if you have a lot of capital you can buy now and hold it.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

It's the right time, true. I'm looking at ETH, it is at best price to buy now since 10 months ago. ETH has a similar important role like BTC in cryptocurrency market so i strongly believe that ETH price can reach $1k next year. It's time to invest in ETH, don't miss your chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: