Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: looks is right time to invest  (Read 5601 times)
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:22:51 PM

Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I also agree that this is the right time to make a lot of investment because in my opinion the price is low and good for investing a lot today and then we can sell it later.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

Market has not yet recovered. It's falling now. It's time to invest in taking the Altcoin. It is possible that I can buy the appropriate Altcoin, which is good. For example, I recommend you take Ethereum. The strongest coin of the market.

If you have enough capital I think it is the right time to invest by buying some potential altcoins that we think will have a great recovery when bullish market trends come. Choose altcoins with good quality that was proven by previous investment and gamble to own it.
velona2589

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

There is no better time for investment than market drops. I don't really like investing but when things goes this way it's hard to stay away.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

I think everyone who buy crypto during this correction will earn a good amount of money in the future, the only question is when to buy. Personally, I am waiting the price 1 BTC = 5000$ to invest, but no one knows the exact bottom, so it is rather safe to invest now if you are ready for a long term holding.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

I think everyone who buy crypto during this correction will earn a good amount of money in the future, the only question is when to buy. Personally, I am waiting the price 1 BTC = 5000$ to invest, but no one knows the exact bottom, so it is rather safe to invest now if you are ready for a long term holding.
Yeah, believe it or not this is the right time to invest in different coins or ICO because we're already ber months ,it will be fluctuated more in this time of season like last year had.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Bloodred22

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

Yes, I think now is the right time to invest because all the coins are almost in decline, so buy as many coins as possible at a cheap price to get a big profit.
doberman111

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

when the price will be 5000, I personally am afraid to buy BT because the price can fly even lower and to not regret later it is better to wait for the prices even lower.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

I agree.  Now is the best time to invest in the crypto currency, while the market is at the bottom, you need to use it!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

To a whole lots of people this is not the best time to buy in fear that the situation might get even worst in coming days but to the optimist and good investor this is the best time to invest so as to gain more from just investing a little. Buy more and more altcoin now that the price are low and a whole lots of people are willing to sell as a result of panic. Buy now, hold and sell when things fall into places back
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:36:52 PM

I think this is the good time when you can invest in ICO market and hold it for long time. I am sure crypto market has potential and you can make more profit on your investment.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

Absolutely true, but sure to invest only in BTC, no other alt coins at all as BTC remains only the stable coin in the last 8 months up and down swings in cryptocurrency market.  All alt coins, even very good ones were far below if we compared to BTC downfall. 

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

I think this is the good time when you can invest in ICO market and hold it for long time. I am sure crypto market has potential and you can make more profit on your investment.
The price of Bitcoin is not moving that bad so I think it would be a nice time to invest as well if he has the money.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

Yes, now is a very good time to invest, it's very good that such thoughts come now. And if you are a trader and have already realized that very soon around the middle or the beginning of November will be something that can change the situation in the market, then hope for the best.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

Yes, now is a very good time to invest, it's very good that such thoughts come now. And if you are a trader and have already realized that very soon around the middle or the beginning of November will be something that can change the situation in the market, then hope for the best.
Investing in the coins will get you more coin if the prices go up. It's better to do it now than not at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

Bear with a little more. Bitcoin must update its lows in the last 2-3 months. And then, only after that - we will already fly. Not all the big guys bought the crypt at favorable prices. Do you understand? So they will still drop.
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

if you don't buy Coins and wait a few months, the market will rise again, so don't miss this opportunity to invest.
Surely this is the right time to invest because currently the market is facing a very difficult situation and the market is falling a lot of Coins that have reached the lowest value this year.
CoinSpeculator

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

yeah this time i go all altcoins. hope i achieve something this time. that was my last bullet.
henrytran167

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

yeah, now i see in the crypto market, the price of almost altcoin has reduced so much, even bitcoin and eth has losed than 8% the price of them.
so now i see this period to buy some altcoin and wait them come back and get more profit
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

Investing in the coins will get you more coin if the prices go up. It's better to do it now than not at all.
When you are early to make a decision the money that you can take back is early for you also, so be as much be contented on what that you have to take for than have for nothing as well.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

to work on decision as applying use on following expends on limitation as the chance on authorizing use with risks and resource on possession
the one to put on request on exchange with the substitution as trader to collects on severe as the release with numbers of resource on distribution as
targeting of minimum returns on nominal with the profit on confinement.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: