Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: looks is right time to invest  (Read 5603 times)
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:03:30 AM

If we find a good project and  we are confident with,  it is always time to invest in it. The question is how much gain we
will make. The market is stagnating last months but there are chances at the end of the year to turn into green.

makadaka

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:06:32 AM

It also seems to me that right now, it is necessary to already invest in that there can be no more suitable moment

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:39:45 AM

It is true that this is the right time to start investing, now you can buy potential coins, you must be smart to choose those coins, because not all coins are worth investing, you can buy these coins now and start investing
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:00:30 AM

Right now I wonder what you may have been true if you invested back then, my only advice is to invest an amount you can spare to loose, and also invest in tokens and coins you are sure that has good future. Investing jn bad coins can be very terrible .
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:05:36 AM

Looks is right time to invest since is low and droping .

time to purchase some on it.  Grin

I agree. If you're all looking for a good entry price to invest on, this maybe the best time to buy in to cryptocurrency. Price today per token has significantly dropped and now it is cheap enough so that everyone could partake. Buy now and get rich in the future. Just sell at the right time.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

I agree. If you're all looking for a good entry price to invest on, this maybe the best time to buy in to cryptocurrency. Price today per token has significantly dropped and now it is cheap enough so that everyone could partake. Buy now and get rich in the future. Just sell at the right time.
Real investors always finds good opportunities, if you can buy and hold then you are in the right timing, but if you will going to buy and keep chasing the value from time to time it won't help you as volatility can kick your butt and only to results by selling it for cheap value, buy and hold and aim for highest peak to be reached.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:19:18 AM

Well looking back May probably wasn't the best time to invest... but I think now is a very good time, I think big things are right around the corner.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Madiha

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

i think that, this time is favorite to business especially buy, but if you have capital. now market dropping that time buy some topper coin and hold some days.when market can start increases that time sell and earn profit.
Mytoken

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:36:58 AM

I also think that most of the cryptocurrencies in the market are very low, which gives me a lot of opportunities to buy, but what scares me is panic sales!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
xukaxinhxinh5

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:38:45 AM

I think the price has gone very long. Most of the atlcoin is down very strong. This time the investment is absolutely correct
Kaliweh

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:43:09 AM

Speculations dependably are should be here. It will give you a chance to get a pay later and to help the cryptomarket do increment.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:45:17 AM

it has been 11months since we saw ATH of marketcap, the fact that the market is moving sideways, the more we experience the stability phase, and perhaps hoping for adoption of blockchain. I am hoping it will be bullish this coming season btw.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:49:05 AM

This time is still the right time to invest. If you're going to check the market, cryptos are still recovering from its value and some fell really hard. I think that's a good advantage to invest, buy cheap and sell it higher. Do not waste the opportunity while the coins are cheap because sooner or later, it is harvest time again.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

This time is still the right time to invest. If you're going to check the market, cryptos are still recovering from its value and some fell really hard. I think that's a good advantage to invest, buy cheap and sell it higher. Do not waste the opportunity while the coins are cheap because sooner or later, it is harvest time again.
It's not going down anymore so the next price action would be uptrend.
The only question is when it will arrive, it could sooner or later but as long as it will happen we will be getting such good profit using the buy price today.

nadezda@

Merit: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

If the conversation about investing in projects ICO, then there are no restrictions, most importantly you believe in the concept of the project and support it.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

Yes this is the right time to invest guys. Make sure you have coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar and they are going very high right now. They shall be very good in a while as their value will go high.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

Yes, you are right. Investing when the price is low and dropping and selling when the price is high is a very good strategy to earn more profit. So go ahead without any confusion.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

I guess that time wasn’t the bottom,because prices continued to subside until September,and looking at the value now seems more lower than when youve posted this
But for those who invested in May i hope they can still afford to hold until now and wait until when the right time to sell,but ofcourse this is not easy since this may take longer time of patient
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

Yea I think its good to invest in recovering coins now.  Hopefully they recover by December and there is bull run..  Its good tim3 to invest

SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

Now is the right time for investment because market dumped huge last 6 months and i believe after that we need to go up from there. I am personally buying some cheap coins and i am sending my coins to my hardware wallet. I am ready to wait next bullrun .It will come fast or we  may have to wait more than 1 2 years like past times but i believe end of the waiting time we will be very happy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: