Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will go up or down?  (Read 38076 times)
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:17:39 AM

if bulls get out of the channel, it will likely lead to higher prices while the cryptocurrency market will continue to grow, Bitcoin's dominance is expected to continue to decrease. Increased use of the Ethereum protocol across industrial projects is likely to trigger a surge in prices. Where someday, in a matter of a dozen months, the price of Ethereum will follow the bitcoin.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:51:15 AM

well, we cant really predict this but i think its gonna start rising. since market was on stable state right now.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:01:13 AM

well, we cant really predict this but i think its gonna start rising. since market was on stable state right now.

Yes, you are right we don't know when the price will start increasing in the market. When the market is not stable we have to wait there is not choice but if you believe the coin then we have to wait there is no choice for us.
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

if you see the value in conversion to USD, I think it will go down. because although the price of Ethereum (ETH) against Bitcoin (BTC) tends to be stable, but the bitcoin price (BTC) against USD decreases, so the possible value of ethereum (ETH) decreases.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

In a short time maybe ethereum will down, but if you hold ethereum for long it will go up for sure maybe we can see the pump of ethereum in November.

Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?
Sure 1000% ethereum be going up and keep. Since ethereum had big interested with things of blockchain systemn. Then ETH have good platform and every people or company trying to make some an inovation with ETH. So ETH will be usefull as GAS / Free transactions.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:08:34 AM

will definitely go up. even all the crypto is going up. Crypto slowly began to be accepted by many societies and certainly, it would be a good thing for crypto for the future. the increase in prices because it is clearly going to happen and that the much awaited increases included in the ripple.
iambakov

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

The ETH is still to come. if it peaked at $ 1400-1500 it will soon also cost. The development team at ether is one of the strongest. There will be changes in the network. I think by the end of the year we will see new tops of this coin.
bileq
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:43:35 PM

market dumped within 10 days. this should gona go correction in next few days. in this end of Q2 period im hoping markets will be green Smiley
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

What do you thinking?

Ethereum is aльткoйн which has a bright future. because in addition to bitcoin of ethereum there is a coin which is widely used crypto as the coin acceptor between tokens / coins in currency of the different countries. Ethereum is a flexible coin which price is also still very available in comparison with bitcoin. Therefore I can tell surely that he will be grow.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

The ETH is still to come. if it peaked at $ 1400-1500 it will soon also cost. The development team at ether is one of the strongest. There will be changes in the network. I think by the end of the year we will see new tops of this coin.
Most people hope ETH can achieve this price this year and I am confident that this price will soon come out because financial groups are interested in this market and will certainly invest some Big money into Cryptocurrency. I think the $1,500 price is still very cheap and I hope this is higher than $15,000

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:16:16 PM

market dumped within 10 days. this should gona go correction in next few days. in this end of Q2 period im hoping markets will be green Smiley

Why would they turn green at the beginning of Summer? Most big speculators don't touch market in May-October period. I'd like to see green as well but I don't expect anything this Summer.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

I really believe that ethereum will grow up in the future. Even if ethereum is struggling to go up this past few days it will recover and it will reach it all time high one of this days.

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

I think Ethereum will go up in time but at this very moment, Im not too sure about that idea especially with the market now which cant be trusted. But if you want to invest in Ethereum though, by all means invest in them while the price is still low.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

I think Ethereum will go up in time but at this very moment, Im not too sure about that idea especially with the market now which cant be trusted. But if you want to invest in Ethereum though, by all means invest in them while the price is still low.
ETH price is heavily dependent on BTC. I think if ETH can build a better network, then more people will start to shift to more ETH. For me ETH has fallen a lot this week and you should consider investing now because I feel the uptrend will start coming back next week as a lot of good news is coming out.
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:07:02 PM

Ethereum depends on Bitcoin to rise likewise other Altcoin, so the rise and fall of Ethereum is calculate by Bitcoin status in the market. Now that Bitcoin is down so also Ethereum and as soon as Bitcoin rise up then Ethereum follows.
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

Now, as the whales are in their hands, the markets are getting better. The volume of the market falls. We need to look ahead, waiting patiently for the long term, without wearing too much of this type of fall. Ethereum will rise in the future as it is a crypto money with potential.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

What do you thinking?
if my mind is clear where there is a decrease there will certainly be an increase, and the reasonable thing is of course the price of coins on the market has decreased and rises, as the case of Ethereum, which a few days yesterday increased, and now has declined again, and now the price of Ethereum began up, and I think the price of Ethereum will rise higher, but we will not be able to figure it out.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

In general, it is certain that Ethereum is one of the most profitable cryptocurrency on the market, but the issue that in this period there is a widespread drop in the majority of cryptocurrencies (even Ethereum) and all due to the fall of Bitcoin. So it is very expected that the value of Ethereum will decrease within this period, especially if Bictoin will be in total decline, because there is a relation between most digital currencies and the king bitcoin.

Furthermore, I think that Ethereum will wake up ( go up ) after a  few months ( 1-3 ), and maybe there will be a slow rise in the first period (  between $ 700 ad $ 800 )   but after that  it is sure and expected  that the price of Ethereum will increase with a huge value maybe , it will reach $ 1000 and $1200 . So must take advantage of this period in order  buy a large proportion of Ethereum.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

if you look at the current market, the ethereum is red and do not know when it will come back green, as well as bitcoin, now the price of ethereum always follows bitcoin. i hope eth soon gets up and back green.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: