Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will go up or down?  (Read 38086 times)
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?

Ethereum is will go up.Now the price of Ethereum was 600$,but it had reached up to 800$.Which shows the price will increase to high value.If you want to buy ETH at low price,you can use this chance.Many successful trader will use to buy crypto currency at fluctuation.
cabbarlana

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:21:08 PM

Ethereum has even fallen to the $ 380 level a few months ago, but I honestly did not think that I could compete that much, but we can say that it picked up quite nicely. This last decline could actually be a good opportunity to invest.

raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

Ethereum (ETH) will increase and decrease, just like any other coin.
but what I see ethereum has a good future to hold, because nowadays many ICO projects are based on ethereum, surely many people will need ethereum. so even though the ethereum is decreasing, it is certain that there will be an increase again.
Grillo

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

The value of the Ethereum at this time is low, but will surely continue to rise in the coming months.
I still see the potential of ethereum. but the bitcoins of today are the opposite. while there is a trend
positive that makes people trust this currency.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:43:02 PM

I think that despite all the falls that he has experienced and is experiencing now Ethereum he will grow in the future. This is said by many who are versed in cryptocurrencies.
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

I think it will definitely move upwards. I think this technology is constantly improving. From the health sector to the construction sector, I think that common actions can be made with smart contracts in many sectors.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Abeleez

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

What do you thinking?
I see Ethereum going down further for a while before strengthening in few months before the end of the year. Ethereum is one currency with great prospects. It has gained the confidence of investors and other projects are depending on it, creating a whole ecosystem. The downward spiral should not make one pessimistic at all.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

now the position of ethereum is under and it is likely to continue to rise to the best position in the foreseeable future. so I think now is the right moment to buy ethereum and wait until the ethereum is in the highest position some time to come.
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:18:25 PM

it's going lower, but you could make some money ig buy really low, it'll go up eventually, i got some ether now and hopefully it goes up a bit, from my exp. i never see it stay low for long
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

the market is falling, I am also surprised to see the current situation. last week I still saw ethereum for $800, but it has now dropped to $565. I do not know what caused this decline, but I'm sure the market will not be stable in the near future.

yes I think so in the near future we can't see the market increasing and we never know when this situation will expire. the holder should have more patience to make profit. eth price will increase again in a few weeks but it can't increase significantly. may be in this year is not good for eth and in this year eth can't reach the highest value like before.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

etherum will definitely touch moon this year estimation price is 5000 dollars in coming days
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:12:43 PM

What do you thinking?

Will go up before this year ends . I really believe in ETH and I can see it very profitable in the future like what happened to bitcoin .
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

I think that despite all the falls that he has experienced and is experiencing now Ethereum he will grow in the future. This is said by many who are versed in cryptocurrencies.
In my opinion, the ETH is gradually being saturated, the market today as you have seen their prices fluctuate from $ 600-800. This is a reasonable price on the market for buyers and sellers, if anyone expects them high will be remorse later.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:34:29 PM

What do you thinking?

Will go up before this year ends . I really believe in ETH and I can see it very profitable in the future like what happened to bitcoin .
Even it is unpredictable but faith and chances always look for the next pump of ethereum. We all know that not only ethereum will go up and down in fact all coins will fluctuate because they are volatile in any market changes because of every activity in crypto world like buying and selling by the people who are in crypto, particularly in ethereum its not new to us how it price value started and eventually it goes 1k$ and now its on the middle from its beginning, therefore chances are big that it will goes high again.

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

It is normal sir .. i can see all cryptocurrency same go down .. it is trend down .. so be careful if you want buy altcoin / token / bitcoin or etc .. stay and analytic when all crypto trend up .. and you must rebound .. so not eth will go down .. but all ..
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

What do you thinking?
I wonder why this kind of topic won't end, it's redundant price is not stable in trading it will go up and down depends on the situation and we have seen it a hundred of times before I hope after two more years people will stop posting this shit.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

What do you thinking?
Currently the majority of ICO managers have used Etherium as a reward for their participants, so I think the market demand will increase so that the price of Etherium will be higher.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

not able to predict the current ethereum, whether it will rise or fall that will definitely hold your ethereum for the long term only. if the long-term investment is likely to eventually rise in price and if you want to buy it better now just because the price is low enough and save until the end of the year, I'm sure the profit to be earned from ethereum at the end of this year will be quite large if buy it at current prices
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:56:43 PM

It seems to me that soon a small correction of the market will begin. And it will be a very good time to buy this coin. Soon you will get a quick profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:27:18 AM

What do you thinking?
The price can go both ways as the Ethereum has a volatile movement as subject to the supply and demand equation. Although with the current market situation I can see we are at downfall, expect for a bearish market coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: