Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:33:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will go up or down?  (Read 38086 times)
ipol88

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:28:38 AM

in this month ethereum down and according to my estimation ethereum will rise in next month because seeing the development of coins this month all the coins down and can be estimated next month can be stable again.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:50:14 AM

it will rises. just keep on watching and be positive on ethereum cause the market still in bad condition.let have a faith on ethreum. hope it will rises and rises soon so all of we can be rich.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?
For the mean time I see Ethereum maintaining the status quo but let there be no doubt, the innovations associated with the coin will sustain investors appetite and retain market confidence. Ethereum will go up later in the year and believe me it's gonna a skyrocketing move.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

ethereum give a good sign this time and if the situations are like this, perhaps ethereum will increase until reach 0.08 btc because from yesterday, the price increase for 0.002 btc - 0.003 btc and it's a good news for us. I don't hope that bitcoin will decrease this time because if this happens then the altcoin will be back to decrease without having a chance to increase higher. in the market, there are many investors aka people that buying ethereum and I see the line for the demands is increasingly high.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

ETH will go up and can pass bitcoin. It is a strong competitor with bitcoin. Daily ETH trading is rising and people are beginning to pay attention to the benefits of this currency. When electronic money is indispensable in this technology life.
Jordens

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

What do you thinking?
I think that while he most likely will fall, but after some time it will grow and it is likely that by the new year he will reach new vistat.
crazyavdik

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

I am sure as soon as the market recovers and price of coin begin to rise, the price of ethereum will go up as many people will continue to invest and the block chain will be used by more companies for their transactions.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

we do not know what will happen can go up and get downfor now ethereum has decreased, but I think it will recover for the next few months or next year eth is a very good altcoin so potentially going up and one of the bitcoin competitors because ethereum is now becoming more popular.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

Even it will go up or it will go down for a true trader and a good trader it is like tge same because if they can earned money through Up side they can also earned money in down side of Eth.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

it will rises. just keep on watching and be positive on ethereum cause the market still in bad condition.let have a faith on ethreum. hope it will rises and rises soon so all of we can be rich.
I find that the growth rate of ETH is very slow, but when they slow down, the rate of decline is fast. Overall today's market is unpredictable, so in my opinion it's not a good idea to invest in ETH in particular and Crypto in general, invest and make a profit should sell it at a reasonable price. Do not expect too much will cost you time and effort but not much profit.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

Even it will go up or it will go down for a true trader and a good trader it is like tge same because if they can earned money through Up side they can also earned money in down side of Eth.

How do you make money when ETH is going down? Where do you open sell crypto currencies? I don't use any of it, I have no knowledge about it. If I learn I'd like to sell coins I don't have and think about going down.
BurakXel

Activity: 238
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

Ethereum price now going to growthing and i think there price will increase upcoming days but it price is depending  on bitcoin price
ThomasV80

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

see the development of market that green, especially bitcoin market, I think the price ethereum will go up, because usually the trend ethereum always overshadow bitcoin.
Bambam28

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

I think that the price of this coin will go up. Today the price is very low, which means that soon it should go up. I believe in this coin.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
sirmitchel

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

What do you thinking?

I think currently Ethereum will go down, it’s a bit red now with prices going down
and struggling again. As long as Bitcoin’s prices continue to plummet and descend
from the newly set prices it has risen, ETH and all other altcoins will sadly and inevitably
go down. BTC has so much grip and influence that what ever direction it’s prices are
headed to, ETH will go with it.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

What do you thinking?
if I think about the decline, there will also be an increase again, it is the same as happened to Ethereum and with other altcoin currently falling, like what happens in some markets today, the price of Ethereum is currently down and still below its highest level but does not mean Ethereum will not be able to raise prices again, for a long time or for a while, the price of Ethereum can definitely rise again.

granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

What do you thinking?

Nobody can know exactly that ethereum will go down or up, but in my opinion, ethereum has a great potential for the future and it is a promising platform.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:08:44 AM

What do you thinking?

What kind of question is this? I think it needs a little more qualifying. There is no reason Ethereum will only go up or go down or even go sidewards. There is nothing like that in cryptocurrency. No single coin ever moves in only one direction. There is always an upward direction and then a downward one afterwards, and vice versa. Perhaps you mean the entire movement of Ethereum's price? It is going upwards. Well, this is very obvious.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:03:22 AM

What do you thinking?

It all depends on Vitalik's activity and ethereum platform's development this year. Lately transaction price in ethereum platform had been too high because of netwprk traffic. If this doesn't improve most investors will not like it and might even result to price dump.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:19:29 AM

What do you thinking?
In my view, it will increase dramatically by the end of 2018. Not because of pumping events, the actual value of ETH is now at $ 1k2 and it is being underestimated by the manipulation of shark.
I always believe in the future of ETH and hold it up to 2020.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: