Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:54:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will go up or down?  (Read 38081 times)
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

It will remain at the same value. There are no significant movement on market and I don't think that is going to change soon.
It will start gaining in autumn as I think. This summer, we will watch the fluctuations of this cryptocurrency. In December, Ethereum can go to the Moon.
Don't look at the past and what happened last year and don't make your speculations based on that, this is new year.
I agree because the current market speculations cannot be based on the past entirely. There has to be a comparative analysis of the past dada in correlation with the present data as well. Only such data can give us an unbiased estimate of the expected value around which Bitcoin might approach.

This is what the experts do to make arguments in the expert opinion in the boom bust. The market value of ETH will rise and the speculation is backed by data.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

I believe if the ethereum will continue to the highest position, so I think it will continue to be one of the good coins. but we must be patient with the current time because the exchange is in a position that is not good and takes a long time.
Tanya78

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

I think that ETH, for anyone will go up. On this coin is too much demand, and this gives incentives for people to invest further.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:44:05 PM

In the next few days, ETh and the altcoin will fall sharply, because Bitcoin's bull market is starting. Just like last year, when Bitcoin prices soared, The price of the altcoin will decrease
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

I think it is very likely that ETH's price will go up during this time. But the price of ETH is still dependent on the price of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin prices are increased, then ETH prices will likely increase

soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

I think that the price of ETH will fall sharply tomorrow. For now, ETH's price is $ 468 but looking at the price chart of ETH shows the downward trend is coming. The not much good news lately with ETH. I think it will take a long time for ETH's price to rise to $ 1000

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:49:05 PM

I do not care much about the price of ETH at this time. People are now investing more in Bitcoin than investing in ETH. As it may be in August, Bitcoin's price will rise to $ 10,000. You should sell ETH and buy Bitcoin immediately
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

ETH is going down. After being injected in recent days, the price of ETH is falling. I heard that there was a big storm coming to the crypto market. Everyone should be careful and sell ETH today

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

I think it is very likely that ETH's price will go up during this time. But the price of ETH is still dependent on the price of Bitcoin. If Bitcoin prices are increased, then ETH prices will likely increase

I do not think so, now the bear market is over, and ETH will not depend on Bitcoin prices for this time. ETH price will increase if Bitcoin price drops. That is the new trend in July

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:56:49 PM

I do not care much about the price of ETH at this time. People are now investing more in Bitcoin than investing in ETH. As it may be in August, Bitcoin's price will rise to $ 10,000. You should sell ETH and buy Bitcoin immediately

Why can you be sure Bitcoin will be 10,0004 in August? I think you need to have concrete evidence for your words. If the ETF fails, I think the price of Bitcoin in August to be $ 5000

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

My point is that the price of ETH will go up at the end of this year. At present, prices are falling slightly, but near the end of the year, the crypto market will be pumped by sharks. So all coins are always rising at the end of the year

Am I spamming? Report me!
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

In the past few days we've witness the great potential of eth that is growing, and maybe just maybe this would the eth's time to shine. And yet again since crypto is a very volatile currency all we know is just a speculations. It's really up to us how we manipulate our investments.
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:04:09 PM

I do not think so, now the bear market is over, and ETH will not depend on Bitcoin prices for this time. ETH price will increase if Bitcoin price drops. That is the new trend in July

Hope that the things you say will come true. I hate to see the market being depended on Bitcoin prices. There are a lot of high-value coins, but because Bitcoin prices are down, the value of these coins is down

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptochain5

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:04:39 PM

Ethereum tends to rise although it can not be predicted but there will definitely be an increase. but for now the price of Ethereum is still low.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:07:01 PM

ETH is going down. After being injected in recent days, the price of ETH is falling. I heard that there was a big storm coming to the crypto market. Everyone should be careful and sell ETH today

I did not hear any news that there was going to be a storm coming to the crypto market. At present, the bull market is starting. And certainly, Bitcoin and ETH prices are expected to rise from now until the end of the year

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

With the ongoing market trend I believe that the price will go much higher. At the same time we cannot conclude that the price will increase. Each and everything happens with time, and it is our responsibility to keep track of the market and predict the outcome accurately.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Techfrog

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

We all know that it will be going up on the next few days as soon as there are more good news on the entire market, that is all what you need to understand before investing. Ethereum is in here for a long term, that is why you need to invest on it
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:29:10 PM

Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?
It will go down because this time ethereum is only following bitcoin. Remember bitcoin has been dumping again. look at the chart and how the bearish trends periodically continue. The bearish trend has stopped for a few minutes and then it has started again. If we can break $6k again and that will become a hard time to the cryptocurrency. I guess for the last big bearish and it should be below $6k.
Everything depends on the bitcoin right now.

if you correctly catch the moment of fluctuation of the exchange rate, in a short time you can reach quite a decent profit. Conditionally, we bought the etherium for $ 100, and after a couple of months we sold already for 400. Especially the level of etherium capitalization is increasing, its price is growing by leaps and bounds, so buying this crypto currency today is a far-sighted decision and quite promising.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

What do you thinking?

I think nobody can know the future prices of ethereum, it can either increase or decrease. But in my opinion, this term is good to make some buying, because I think the bearish term is still going on Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

What do you thinking?

if I personally think that eth will go back up. the problem is now the market situation is starting to rise little by little, so we can have a view again unlike yesterday's anxious about coin prices.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: