Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will go up or down?  (Read 38076 times)
Cacao2017

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

How long have you been holding ETH and how long have you been on ETH?
The price of ETH nowadays tends to increase the price that will help those of us who are quicker to get richer thanks to the investment in ETH and their prices will increase faster.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:11:21 PM

I think that Ethereum will rise in August, because Bitcoin will rise sharply, so other coins will follow. This is my point of view.
no i dont think price will rise in august Because the price of bitcoin is still low and the market has not recovered yet .

Be optimistic mate, ethereum will arise by the month of august with the positivity of investors. The market may not recover yet and the value of eth has start to decline, we have to entrust the market cap capability to overcome this scenarios. Still I believe it will arise gradually and may conquer on the struggles has come. And I as an investor do expect on the continuation on its growth.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?

Currently the market is still in a bad state, making it difficult in making predictions. Currently I still maintain my ethereum, I am sure the market will be stable. I think september will be better and the price of ethereum will increase.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

the market can change at any time and turn in any direction. So, now we see a small growing market, but after that we can see both the fall and the continuation of growth.  Cool
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

What do you thinking?
Yes. I do believe that etherium will go up again as it has very high potential. Since etherium has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and it's demand among the people have also increased a lot and all this is evident from the increasing price if etherium since it has started.
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

As we all can see the bull is around the corner,  so definitely Ethereum is gonna come up above it's previous all time high,  the best thing to do now is to buy now because it's gonna go up
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:02:53 PM

I think that Ethereum will rise in August, because Bitcoin will rise sharply, so other coins will follow. This is my point of view.

December is the month when all altcoins start growing because of bitcoin's growth, analyst predicted that by the end of 2018 investors from different counts will invest in bitcoin and price will rise in result so automatically price of altcoins increases due to increase in bitcoin's price. If we talk about ethereum it has great potential but it will grow after 2-3 years and will be the second expensive currency.
meaamir86

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:16:42 PM

there is the fact that Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency, but it’s infrastructure for contracts, crowdfunding, and other potential applications, providing something that was previously unavailable in the marketplace. Together, these factors give Ethereum the implication that long-term success will be in order.
FAT_32

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

I think that it also depneds on how the market is going at the moment, we can not predict everything, but if you loook at the charts and if you make some analysis over them, you will see that it will probably go up on the next few weeks
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

I think the price of ethereum will increase in price if bitcoin price rises and if there is good news from cryptocurrency, but if there is no good news then harag will be very difficult to make price increase.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

I think that it also depneds on how the market is going at the moment, we can not predict everything, but if you loook at the charts and if you make some analysis over them, you will see that it will probably go up on the next few weeks

right I also think the way you think, no one can predict correctly for the ethereum rise later.
by looking at the motion graph, it is likely that in the near future ethereum will rise again a fairly high value. especially when viewed from the project from ethereum has the potential to continue to grow.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

they are dumped in order to enter low prices. Read institutional investors in a short while. It foresees a boom from July to December never seen before

Profitable investment will be the investment of money in projects based on the Etherium. Experts calculated that 7 out of 10 large crypto-assets are based on this platform. Even Microsoft has invested its money in projects, because Efirium is primarily a platform for creating decentralized applications.
gsingh

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:23:11 PM

It is almost certain that its price will increase positively by the end of this year, as we have seen lately Ethereum will be stable and the moment the market recovers its price will rise slowly. I think it's a very promising currency for the future
for its great potential.

Riga

Activity: 784
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

I think that we should be optimistic and believe that the crypto currency market will go up soon. ETH is a very strong project, so I think that the price will go up.
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

In the short term, Ethereum may still fall slightly in price, but in the long term we expect only growth. The first level of which Ethereum should reach is 1200 dollars.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

What do you thinking?
At this time, Ethereum is on a downtrend. so the price is low. if you want to invest in ethereum. I think it's a good time to buy it. and hold for long term. Bitcoin has changed direction. so don't be late buying altcoin and ethereum. because it will all go up high when Bitcoin returns in top of price.
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

What do you thinking?

I think ethereum can go a little bit down more. Because I think it has not a big growing tendency yet. But in my opinion, many alts can have  good rising if eth can grow more.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
nawaki

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:41:49 PM

At this moment the BTC were in conditions of rising and this is a very high growth for this month. And if said about ETH course this coin also experienced growth and has always been in the back of the BTC. If you want to invest in the ETH course during which you have not been late.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

Ethereum will increase with the rising price of bitcoin which will make for all altcoins including underneath ethereum. ethereum will increase at the same time
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:54:11 AM

I'm sure that ethereum will be able to gain its momentum again and even surpass it's price of 1,200 USD last December 2018. Ethereum is being utilize now by so many Alts and that alone provide the popularity in ETH and gain more trust. I'm predicting that ETH may reach 2,000 to 3,000 USD in the year end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: