Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will go up or down?  (Read 38086 times)
Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

Ethereum is going to very well now many people like ETH technology and ethereum scalability is better than bitcoin many icos introduced ethereum platform so ethereum will go up.Now market has started to increase just wait hold your coins.
arjen18

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

For me Ethereum now a days the price is very low and that's why I want to buy more at dip price and hold it first because I believe in Ethereum I know that this coin has a potential to success and the next future Giant Coin
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:37:57 AM

Ethereum price will increase but we have to wait patiently because last year the price of ETH increased more than 1200$. People who are holding ETH for another year definitely they will be in profit.
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

I think ethereum will go up given the fact that this coin is truly extraordinary and promising coins. We don't understand what will be ethereum's final fate but I believe that it will rise.
So let's think optimistically, ethereum will emerge at the end of 2018 with investor positivity. The market may not recover and eth values have begun to decline, we must entrust market capabilities to overcome this scenario. And I hope for continued growth.
the market can change at any time and turn in any direction. So, now we see a market that is growing small, but after that we can see the fall and continued growth.

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
Argoo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 228

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:44:04 AM

Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?
Now ethereum has gone down in price along with all kinds of crypto currency following bitcoin. Since the reason for the fall of this coin is not in itself, when the crypto-currency market starts to rise, ethereum will grow in price in the first place. After all, this is the most popular coin on the crypto-currency market. The high popularity of ethereum will rise even higher if a Plasma project is soon introduced into it, which will increase the capacity of this coin to hundreds of thousands of transactions per second instead of the current fifteen. Accordingly, then the demand will increase and the price will rise substantially.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:04:33 AM

Ethereum price will increase but we have to wait patiently because last year the price of ETH increased more than 1200$. People who are holding ETH for another year definitely they will be in profit.
If you sell ETH in this period, they are definitely speculators and only interested in immediate profit but if you are a long-term investor then surely in 2019 they will get a lot of profit because I I believe that with the participation of the ETF, the value of all coin will go to the moon

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

If you sell ETH in this period, they are definitely speculators and only interested in immediate profit but if you are a long-term investor then surely in 2019 they will get a lot of profit because I I believe that with the participation of the ETF, the value of all coin will go to the moon
ETF will still not fix whether it will be approved or not. if indeed this will be approved then it will be good news for cryptocurrency because this is a pretty good progress
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:10:03 AM

What do you thinking?

the price of ethereum is related to the increase in bitcoin and currently, almost all coins fall and I think this is due to the frequent decline in bitcoin prices, but I believe the increase from ethereum for the end of this year will exceed the percentage increase in bitcoin
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:14:16 AM

for now the bitcoin market is in decline that means the altcoin will also follow the decline. bitcoin must be green so ethereum returns
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

Same as bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, Ethereum is not exempted from rise and fall of its market cap and price. That's how cryptocurrencies are - volatile. Its market price will change easily making the market change its color from green to red and vice versa in just a couple of hours or day.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

of course ethereum will definitely rise again and I believe that ethereum is a good coin and has a fast movement so it will definitely be profitable, I will continue to hold ethereum that I have to make a profit
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

To increase the price of ethereum, the price of bitcoin needs to increase first. And that network density needs to be fixed a bit, sometimes the transfers last for days.

Amyotocta

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

In the nearest future it will go down I think, but in a year perspective w may see a new all time high.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

Price of etherium will go up. Just now it is most popular and useful cryptocurrency and blockchain project in the world. And now it is very good price to buy. It can go down for about $40-50, but no more.
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

ETF will still not fix whether it will be approved or not. if indeed this will be approved then it will be good news for cryptocurrency because this is a pretty good progress
ETF approval will bring a lot of money to the whole of cryptocurrency but it becomes the real reason there was so many people are speculating it right now.
Those people are buying rumour about ETF and will sell for the ETF news but if that will be a good news and there will be a stability.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

No one can predict the trend of this coin, maybe they will drop if we do not trust ETH, but do not worry the market will rebound later this year.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

Price of etherium will go up. Just now it is most popular and useful cryptocurrency and blockchain project in the world. And now it is very good price to buy. It can go down for about $40-50, but no more.
It will go up in time since we do not know when is the price could reach all time high. Exactly good to buy these days invest while it is low. It is not yet late to invest in ethereum.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

no one knows for sure when it will go up and when it will go down, but by looking at ethereum prices for now it can be said to be quite low so it is likely that the ethereum price will increase,but the increase still waits for the king or bitcoin.

crypto_hann

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

I predict a steady increase in the average annual cost in the long term, given the fact that the complexity of "mining" cryptocurrency increases, along with the growth of the volume of the cryptocurrency.
Abeleez

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

What do you thinking?
Ethereum has shown throughout this year that it's not in a hurry to shoot up to the skies in its price but that does not in any way way suggest a low spirit among investors and the general public. I have always maintained that the sluggish posture of Bitcoins is really affecting the altcoins, including Ethereum but the fact still remains that Eth is the next big thing waiting to happen. I think before the end of the year Ethereum will find its footing and rise to an appreciable level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: