Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum will go up or down?  (Read 38076 times)
HouseStark

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:17:53 AM

Cryptos are such that the parabolas work in perfect harmony and synchrony. The wider your Bollinger bands, the higher the bounce back rate. Ethereum had a crazy bloodbath of late and it shall bounce back at an even higher rate. Just watch it! That's what the crypto markets do.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:51:49 PM

The rise and fall of this price occurred very reasoned. But we can see that Ethereum from the beginning of 2019 until now has undergone a rise in selling prices. I think the price of Ethereum will still grow considering that Bitcoin price is also experiencing very fast growth.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:57:23 PM

The rise and fall of this price occurred very reasoned. But we can see that Ethereum from the beginning of 2019 until now has undergone a rise in selling prices. I think the price of Ethereum will still grow considering that Bitcoin price is also experiencing very fast growth.
This year's market trends vary greatly. we can see a rapid decline and rapid growth. ethereum may be even more likely to rise. considering that next year the developer has announced that there will be an update.

Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:46:01 PM

In reality, Ethereum is down, affected by the falling bitcoin price, ethereum also follows a falling trend.
this might not be the first time even before I had predicted that ethereum would fall again.
for now, ETH prices have indeed declined, and the decline is quite far from the price of $ 300. well, but in the near future, the price will definitely rise. I hope, the next price increase, will be able to bring ETH prices above the price of $ 500. of course it will also be accompanied by a rise in the price of bitcoin.
Yes, there was quite a serious correction, but now with this price movement of $ 500 already seems quite real, it is only necessary to grow twice, which is more than real.

Ethereum like every other altcoin out there is in capitulation phase.
Alts will soon enter into accumulation mode and then we will se another alt season. Historically these happen around 6 months after BTC halvenign...si people could wait for that 1 more year.
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:04:11 PM

Ethereum and other alternate cryptocurrencies will follow Bitcoin´s trend, that is now bearish in a short term.
Ethereum is a good coin but for a long term hodl, nothing to happen in next few months.

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:46:29 PM

Ethereum and other alternate cryptocurrencies will follow Bitcoin´s trend, that is now bearish in a short term.
Ethereum is a good coin but for a long term hodl, nothing to happen in next few months.
yes, while Ethereum is looking at the bitcoin mood, although of course it is more correct to say that they are taking parallel courses, and now a sluggish correction is underway. We are waiting for good news to continue growth.

_Sergo

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:28:49 PM

Yes, a good time is right here, we have to start a bacck soon, this should have a positive impact on the entire market and on etehreum in particular.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:44:37 PM

Yes, a good time is right here, we have to start a bacck soon, this should have a positive impact on the entire market and on etehreum in particular.
with positive news and confidence from investors as an altcoin currency will develop because for now no one can know for sure the development of any digital currency
sheenaedago

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:51:37 PM

Ethereum and other erc20 contract tokens always showed fluctuating price movement which cannot be determined quickly. We might be surprised sometime it went so fast to rise and then suddenly crashed. With that behavior I guess we should be more smart to predict what next move will happen.
HelioWallet.com
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:30:58 AM

There is nothing to guarantee the price will go up or down.
But I believe with what Ethereum brings, its price will be very high in the future.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:33:37 PM

the market is still not stable, moving up and down. so does ethereum. we still see some small movements that occur. but the trend will not show an increase or even a decline. this market is still unpredictable.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
deadlycrit

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:44:11 AM

The Ethereum for now will go down because the bitcoin is starting to go up.  Wink
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:12:02 PM

the market is still not stable, moving up and down. so does ethereum. we still see some small movements that occur. but the trend will not show an increase or even a decline. this market is still unpredictable.
After today's upward movement of Bitcoin, I believe that ethereum will also show growth. In the fall, I also expect growth and the price of Ethereum will be more than 400 dollars.

concolidations in crypto market is running now, wich mean the market still on sideways mode my friend
i think we should waiting until Q4 for the next waves on crypto market

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:50:11 PM

After today's upward movement of Bitcoin, I believe that ethereum will also show growth. In the fall, I also expect growth and the price of Ethereum will be more than 400 dollars.

concolidations in crypto market is running now, wich mean the market still on sideways mode my friend
i think we should waiting until Q4 for the next waves on crypto market
I think that actually Ethereum can still fall in price by 20%. Bitcoin today fell by 650 dollars. I will put orders on Ethereum below the current price.
_Sergo

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:16:44 PM

It was another correction. And while support at the level of 9000 on Bitcoin has resisted, as well as on Ethereum, now growth may not go the way it was the first time. Since the attention of investors is already riveted, and you can come up with a new development of events.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:39:46 PM

Many people hope and expect eth to go up, but unfortunately there's the prescence of bearish trend was really making if harder to soar at good price. However the latest trend still tried to recover back to a better increase, so let's see what will happen in the next days moving forward.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:11:10 PM

Many people hope and expect eth to go up, but unfortunately there's the prescence of bearish trend was really making if harder to soar at good price. However the latest trend still tried to recover back to a better increase, so let's see what will happen in the next days moving forward.
Then we will be ready and wait for such an opportunity to buy Ethereum at $ 100. Ethereum is a very cool project and coin liquidity is only growing! I will definitely buy it.
MathGame

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:50:52 PM

Ethereum (ETH) will go up or down?

What do you thinking?

The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. only the real professional crypto-traders can tell you that because they have the right tools and experience about the market. the market is very volatile that is why it is very hard to predict what will happen tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: