Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Launch: TeslaCoin [TSLA] 1st Coin on Top of iXcoin's Ultra Secure Network  (Read 5849 times)
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:19:43 AM

This may be a record.

This is the 3rd Teslacoin now. Not sure which order they are in but its kinda funny. Best of luck to all of them
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:24:45 AM

There are lots of domain appraisal sites, I bet google has heard of at least some of them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+much+is+my+domain+worth

Gosh how about that, isn't google amazing...

-MarkM-

Lol, I did google that earlier today but the sites I found were either misleading or only pretended to be free.  I was hoping you techies would know of a good specific site.

Thanks for the effort - I have time now to do a more in depth search.

Plenty used to be free, I used to check at least three of them. I never use bookmarks so presumably used to use google to find them.

Maybe even Alexa itself might have estimates of the values too.

Also maybe the plain old domain-info sites that tell you who owns the domain where it is hosted what its Alexa rank is and so on, maybe searching specifically for appraisals or worth is where the non free ones congregate, maybe look for the general info about domains type of sites?

Maybe sites that tell you the pagerank, keywords and so on of competitor sites?

-MarkM-

P.S. If you haven't a hoard of I0Coins consider getting them while they are still so undervalued, people have been throwing them away dirt cheap all night.

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:37:33 AM

Thanks for the help.

How much are they selling them for?

Last week they were at sound 3,000 Satoshi.  I'm broke right now but if an unreal deal came up if sell something to buy some.

No luck with those appraiser sites.  They're crap. They appraise existing sites not domain titles.  Even Coinmarketcap which is a hot site came up with a value of ZERO, on site Valuate.  That's a joke. After I checked 4 sites I gave up as they only let you check a few names.  Looks like you gotta pay to get a real appraiser.

Forget it - if BTC takes off again then everyone is gonna look at launching a coin and that's when all these domains, even the stupidest ones, will sell for 6 figures.  

Crazy but so is Bitcoin at $1,000.  lol, and it's just getting started.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:40:22 AM

This may be a record.

This is the 3rd Teslacoin now. Not sure which order they are in but its kinda funny. Best of luck to all of them

What?  3rd coin?

Wow, and I'm the only one who thought ahead to get the domains?

I'm a genius!  Lol.

For such a popular coin name you'd think someone would pay big money.

Maybe Elon Musk will see the light.

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:51:23 AM

Last week they were at sound 3,000 Satoshi.  I'm broke right now but if an unreal deal came up if sell something to buy some.

They ate through my buy offers all way down into my 2675 Satoshi offer, and the three blocks of coins controlled by bots are all over on the sell side right now and manoevered down an extra bunch by my smallest possible sell offers of 4 I0Coins at a time. You could drive them down farther by placing more 4 I0Coin sell offers too, the small guy moves fast, the two larger blocks I used to think were a bot that keeps three blocks in play but now I am not so sure, maybe they are two separate slow bots or maybe the fast smaller block bot makes the two larger blocks leapfrog alternately so that both end up following it lower and lower in price. Not sure where the third block is of what used to seem to be a three blocks in play leapfrogging bot maybe it only plays with two blocks now or its not actually one bot but two.

If you have I0Coins to put lots of 4 coin sell offers and are willing to wait 5 or 6 or whatever it is minutes for the big block bot to cycle you could suck them down and down and down then snap them up with a buy...

(Basically the bots cannot tolerate not being the top of their side of the order book so keep cancelling a sell to move it to top, over and over and over... And let even the smallest possible sell offer lure them into doing so. The fact they are all over on the sell side right now though means you can get onto the top of the buy side without them constantly outbidding you by a Satoshi, so you can collect all the coins the dumpers are dumping.)

I refer, of course, to Vircurex. If you aren't on Vircurex yet here is a referral URL so you can save on transaction fees:

https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=597-1636

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Dexter44

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:42:12 PM

Teslacoin still available here

http://dotbit.me
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 08:14:09 PM

Dot bit domain? I didn't even know that existed.

I guess if you're desperate for a TeslaCoin domain then anything would do.

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 08:16:41 PM

They ate through my buy offers all way down into my 2675 Satoshi offer, and the three blocks of coins controlled by bots are all over on the sell side right now and manoevered down an extra bunch by my smallest possible sell offers of 4 I0Coins at a time. You could drive them down farther by placing more 4 I0Coin sell offers too, the small guy moves fast, the two larger blocks I used to think were a bot that keeps three blocks in play but now I am not so sure, maybe they are two separate slow bots or maybe the fast smaller block bot makes the two larger blocks leapfrog alternately so that both end up following it lower and lower in price. Not sure where the third block is of what used to seem to be a three blocks in play leapfrogging bot maybe it only plays with two blocks now or its not actually one bot but two.

If you have I0Coins to put lots of 4 coin sell offers and are willing to wait 5 or 6 or whatever it is minutes for the big block bot to cycle you could suck them down and down and down then snap them up with a buy...

(Basically the bots cannot tolerate not being the top of their side of the order book so keep cancelling a sell to move it to top, over and over and over... And let even the smallest possible sell offer lure them into doing so. The fact they are all over on the sell side right now though means you can get onto the top of the buy side without them constantly outbidding you by a Satoshi, so you can collect all the coins the dumpers are dumping.)

I refer, of course, to Vircurex. If you aren't on Vircurex yet here is a referral URL so you can save on transaction fees:

https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=597-1636

-MarkM-

Thanks, I'll take a look at it, although something about the name has always turned me off.  But the coin is almost done mining so that may create a boost.  Hard to say.

Dexter44

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:35:09 PM

It's a peer to peer domain, it's what make namecoin so valuable. Teorically it's a domain no authority can stop. In case governments should turn against cryptocoins, it's not a bad idea have a decentralised website for a decentralised coin.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 10:23:54 PM

It's a peer to peer domain, it's what make namecoin so valuable. Teorically it's a domain no authority can stop. In case governments should turn against cryptocoins, it's not a bad idea have a decentralised website for a decentralised coin.

That's interesting.  I wonder how much of that is true.  I mean, I can't imagine what a dot bit domain can have to stop the Feds and NSA from shutting it down.  I'm thinking this is more of a marketing scheme than reality cause anything digital (just like all these supposed anonymous cryptos) can be easily tracked, confiscated and/or shut down. 

People don't yet realize that going to a digital currency they are completely forfeiting any anonymity and any freedoms once allotted them by the very Fiat paper cash they loved to mock when adopting the Satoshi Scheme.

Sm3cK

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:07:01 PM

So ? when will you release this coin ? Smiley

Help me getting my first 3d printer  ! Feel free to make donations to help me start a new job !  BTC : 1BQ84bNHYfVpJ6WGLMc3a79hB8ZDPZ6bYg - DOGE : DLDUZc487sK3MBjEHbkedH6vuWcCMynrjb - LTC : LTFjf3xY2j116syzd17UPrt3KfdPfL4fJ1 Every bits helps !
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 06:42:47 PM

So ? when will you release this coin ? Smiley

I don't have an exact date. Most likely in about 2 months...

TES has to have its fair time in the sun.

Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:40:48 PM

Can't wait.. havne touched the other one.. will wait for yours.. Smiley
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 09:51:10 PM

I'm curious, why would you wait so long for this one?

Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:17:05 PM

I havne mined any SHA256 coins yet and I'd like to start with Yours. Smiley

and I have way to many Scrypt wallets atm...

and the fact that you have delayed it shows me and the rest of the crypto community what your made of... Bravo.

Lead on crypto soldier..
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 10:25:03 PM

I havne mined any SHA256 coins yet and I'd like to start with Yours. Smiley

and I have way to many Scrypt wallets atm...

and the fact that you have delayed it shows me and the rest of the crypto community what your made of... Bravo.

Lead on crypto soldier..

lol, thanks.

If you want to mine sha256 then look into merge mining.  You can mine up to 7 or 8 coins and one of them is iXcoin...and of course bitcoin.

Any SHA256 coin I launch will eventually be merge mineable.  That's the best service a dev can give miners - to allow you to mine Bitcoin plus the new coin [absolutely for free].

mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 12:22:24 AM

You didn't bother to properly sew up domain names is part of the problem.

You should have at the least grabbed the .com, .net and .org of Teslas, TeslaCoin and TeslaCoins even if you could not get Tesla itself.

Maybe TeslasCoin and TeslasCoins also.

Maybe go more-generic... Did anyone grab autocoin and autocoins yet?

Maybe Vehicoin and Vehicoins and VehicleCoin and Vehiclecoins and CabCoin and Cabcoins and such?

-MarkM-

I started AutoCoin back in December 2013.  It launched last week.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:49:00 AM

Ok I have a big problem. Sent 56k coins to mintpal and never received on my deposit acc. Look at transaction ID and it says nothing on BE, like nothing was sent??? I contacted mintpal they dont know what is it with transaction as it isnt show in block explorer.

So or the wallet is not working or else, but what with my coins...where are devs they are responsible???

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 06:48:26 PM

Ok I have a big problem. Sent 56k coins to mintpal and never received on my deposit acc. Look at transaction ID and it says nothing on BE, like nothing was sent??? I contacted mintpal they dont know what is it with transaction as it isnt show in block explorer.

So or the wallet is not working or else, but what with my coins...where are devs they are responsible???

TSLA hasn't been launched yet.  There are 2 other teslacoin projects I think.  Try teslacoinS with an S.  that's your best chance.

Sorry for the confusion and good luck.

Frangomel
Legendary

Activity: 1022

FreshTheGame

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:08:16 PM

oh sorry this is sha..didnt see...sorry again Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print