Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:57:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How choose Best Crypto for invest?  (Read 1515 times)
bharatgandass (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:17:56 AM

How we are choose best crypto for investment in market? because only some company have launch there product. All are on early stage looking fr investment, all company shows they are best, so how we are finalize best one for invest?

Thanks in Advance.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:29:08 AM

Buy old coins tell me what?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:00:25 AM

Quality projects go under the radar for far longer than they should as the best investments get hidden behind rubbish that uses ICO money to advertise to the average investor through popular websites — This results in a critical point where the quality project floats by without recognition until a major breakthrough occurs and everyone suddenly discovers it.
corat coret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

in my opinion, just do this "buy in the fall and sell on growth" Grin
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

There are many different resources, especially in the telegram, so there are special topics where people share their thoughts on crypto.
Then there are special beacons, but there at your own peril and risk. Unfortunately I do not have these channels in the telegram so I'll have to look for myself))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Jaytech4soft

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:02:39 AM

Study the coin you want to invest in.. Study it history and predict it's future.. .. Always buy at the deep..  I will advice you to invest in Altcoin
pukul rata

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

Look for crypto that is a good future prospect, like eth or ltc. and also make sure that the coin is not a scam
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

For me, the coin ranking is very important. If you want to ensure that you are going to have a huge profit gain after doing a long-term hold, it is better to choose the cheapest coins around the top 50 coins. Project development and the team are also important as well.

ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

There are many different resources, especially in the telegram, so there are special topics where people share their thoughts on crypto. Quality projects go under the radar for far longer than they should as the best investments get hidden behind rubbish that uses ICO money to advertise to the average investor through popular websites . For me, the coin ranking is very important.
Renskin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

The first mistake in choosing an ICO is investing in weak ideas and weak teams, experts say. "This is a big problem of the ICO market — a large number of people come there for easy money, who want to attract them, but do not have enough experience to build a quality business, and not just to raise money»
Bambaster
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

It is necessary at least to understand whether this project will be new or revolutionary, and how realistic it will be implemented. The social network is full of info but it is not very believable.
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

if I think first learn some coins that have good prospects before investing, this time the market is red, so very suitable to buy, I think eth, xrp, cardano is a good coin.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

Here are some basic steps to see if your chosen cryptocurrency is predestined for success or not. Here are some points:
1. Know who is behind the project.
2. Find out which markets your favorite is selling. In the early stages, the cryptocurrency is marketed only on one or two exchanges.
3. You should also be aware of developers' partnerships and cooperation with crypto-sounding companies.
4. Look for the history of price development crippled.
5. It is absolutely necessary to understand the cryptocurrency technology that has gained your attention and its usability in the real world.
6. The cryptocurrency to be invested have a so-called roadmap.
Dmatey

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

I think you first of all need to check on the demand for the crypto currency that you want to invest in. The value of an alt-coin is directly related to the demand for the coin. The greater the demand, the higher the value. Also, how it is being used is important. The more usable an ecoin is, the more non-investors could be interested in the coin as a simple cash alternative. One have to also look the community of the crypto before investing in it.The community behind a cryptocurrency can greatly impact its acceptance and growth. If the ecoin is being pushed to market by a small group of developers, hoping miners will jump on board, the coin will tend to have a long slow growth. If you know the life cycle of the cryptocurrency is good because knowing where in their life cycle the coins exists can greatly improve the money making opportunities in the world of cryptocurrencies. How do you think?
gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

Look for projects with long term prospects, how much achievable their goals are in long term and whether there is a market for the same.

I search extensively into ICO that have ended successfully. The one that I have found so far with long term future potential is REMME. REMME grants unprecedented security using advantages of blockchain technology in the most effective way to the businesses. With ever increasing data, data prevention is the most important aspect for a company. Therefore, projects like REMME has room to grow and isn't just another project on blockchain.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

There is a lot of information on this forum how to choose the right project, or a coin for investments, which should be paid special attention. You should understand that no one will share with you the ideas arrived, so the most correct option is to learn how to deal with coins, ICO, tokens. And then make a conscious investment.

Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

certainly in this forum certainly a lot of information how to choose the right project or tokens for the urgency that always can be special attention. so essentially you have to learn about tokens, coins and Ico after that just do the ivenstasi.
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

You can find some valuable project on some professional ICO platforms like ICODROPS or icorating.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:28:13 AM

What else? researches. you must study each and every coin. check the history of that particular coin. keep in touch with the community of that project. then you can get a lot of information about the project and what's going on in the market right now.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

No one can say whether the project is good and whether it will give you the expected income. You can read a lot of information, examine the data, check the team, view many channels about the investment, but you have to make the final decision yourself. And your decision will depend on the degree of your trust. It happens that the project is promising, and the team is excellent, and the reviews and ratings are the highest, but the result is bad and your investments quickly flow into the pockets of unscrupulous people.
Just believe yourself, good luck for you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: