Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the hotest alt coin now?  (Read 16016 times)
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:43:20 AM

Dogecoin NxT XCP VTC Nem
Mint coin...
elixir

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:43:34 AM

karmacoin

OPEC oc2E9cQ4StgaMW2a18pKuZGe5h9RZdLL9c

Non nobis solum, sed omnibus! - Franko

Ɖ ~ DSNJ49NdZM4KjLHfPSYEGWKRn7wSC4bWqi
leannemckim46

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 12:44:36 AM

maxcoin Smiley

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
peteycamey
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 12:45:11 AM

dogecoin and lottocoin
intel330

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:07:10 AM

dogecoin is good
Kasym

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:24:33 AM

Yup, Doge.
arbitrader

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 01:55:27 AM

unobtanium
look at the price change Grin
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:37:01 AM

unobtanium
look at the price change Grin
yea it sure is getting dumped hard

tuto

Activity: 328

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:39:23 AM

I'm loving Huntercoin atm.
Its mining, PLUS A GAME. Who doesn't love a game?
And the value is really good too!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435170.0
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 02:43:50 AM

take a look at Tesla

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vonBerlichingen

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:44:11 AM

At the Moment it´s DEV.
Voluntold

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:11:31 AM

+1 for NXT.

Once more of it's features get rolled out like the decentralized exchange, and it has a more user friendly client (which is coming soon), it will show it's true potential. Plus, PoS is just so superior to PoW.

The only thing Doge is got going for it is that the memes are freakin hilarious. Other than that, it doesn't have any unique features and it's SOOO inflationary...

Nxt:  NXT-5BHG-9VRE-QGW6-DRZVQ
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 03:44:13 AM

+1 for NXT.

Once more of it's features get rolled out like the decentralized exchange, and it has a more user friendly client (which is coming soon), it will show it's true potential. Plus, PoS is just so superior to PoW.

The only thing Doge is got going for it is that the memes are freakin hilarious. Other than that, it doesn't have any unique features and it's SOOO inflationary...

I think people are starting to miss the point of currencies, it doesn't have to be rocket science, it just has to work. What separates other currencies from each other besides
sentiment and to some degree backing of commodities.

NXT has centralized distribution and kudos to the devs, they making some good money out of the community.
Ganefull

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 04:04:51 AM

ReddCoin [RDD] is 7 days old and was just added to coinmarketcap.com and its getting viral on reddit...tipping in all subreddits is posible with the tipbot and the implementation on youtube, facebook, mobile, etc. will come...its a professional project! ..NOT some regular shitcoin!

funds of ~70BTC where raised before launch.

last chance to get some almost for free..

go to https://www.coinmarket.io/ and buy some...

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:29:57 AM

Most people here are just going to say "insert coin said user invested in" is going to the moon. Im still thinking doge,maybe kitteh, max, emunie, vert, and ether. Gotta diversify your bonds nigga.

james6546

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 09:29:23 AM

Noblecoin
Voluntold

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:55:16 AM

+1 for NXT.

I think people are starting to miss the point of currencies, it doesn't have to be rocket science, it just has to work. What separates other currencies from each other besides
sentiment and to some degree backing of commodities.

NXT has centralized distribution and kudos to the devs, they making some good money out of the community.

Centralized distribution? What does that even mean? Just because you can't mine it, doesn't mean it's 'centralized'. I could literally argue the same thing about bitcoin. If you want some Nxt, and you believe in the technology, THEN BUY SOME. What do most people do when they want bitcoin now?

Yeah, I think people are starting to miss the point of currencies too. The point of them is NOT to be able get a 'free lunch', and just get rich with minimal amounts of effort.

Nxt:  NXT-5BHG-9VRE-QGW6-DRZVQ
vleroybrown

Activity: 1163
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:06:08 AM

Saw a vote for Huntercoin I have to agree.  Can't wait for this wallet to be a game on my android too.  It is just as much a fun coin as dogecoin as you can play in teams.  It may even be funner than dogecoin just going to wait and see.
username here

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:26:43 AM

ReddCoin [RDD] is 7 days old and was just added to coinmarketcap.com and its getting viral on reddit...tipping in all subreddits is posible with the tipbot and the implementation on youtube, facebook, mobile, etc. will come...its a professional project! ..NOT some regular shitcoin!

You really need to stop pumping this shit.  It has 160M for sale at 4 satoshi, it is never going anywhere.  The only reason it is going 'viral' on reddit is that people are spamming 100 redd tips everywhere.  I.e. 300 satoshi tips, so 1/5 of a penny.  This is classic pump and dump shit but instead of pumping, it is more of a chicken fart.  Please please stop the copy/paste bullshit because you happened to be sitting on millions of this worthless shit.   

Ganefull

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:28:43 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 06:52:29 AM by Ganefull

You really need to stop pumping this shit.  It has 160M for sale at 4 satoshi, it is never going anywhere.  The only reason it is going 'viral' on reddit is that people are spamming 100 redd tips everywhere.  I.e. 300 satoshi tips, so 1/5 of a penny.  This is classic pump and dump shit but instead of pumping, it is more of a chicken fart.  Please please stop the copy/paste bullshit because you happened to be sitting on millions of this worthless shit.  

hmm..ok...no reason to get angry, but with all respect i try to show you the leaks in your "theory"...if its "pump and dump", i ask you where the hell is the pump? either we are still before a planned pump or you are right and the coin will never go anywhere...

but the devs collected over 80 BTC IPO-Money...so why they should not pump if necessary? with 80 BTC you can buy 5-10x the selling offers of the whole market + plus the buys which will come with increasing price...sure they could also run away with the 80 BTC instead, but is this a attractive pay for all the work...? i dont think so...

So, we can come to a first conclussion: if on a certain critical moment there will be no buyers its quite reasonable that the devs will buy...so it will rise anyway...so why not also buy?

second: will there be a dump after the pump?

well that depends on you, on me, on everybody here...dumps come if coins arent distributed well...but if its in a lot hands sure the early investors make nice profit, but we wont see a bigger dump...

you and everybody out there have NOW the chance to get in early...nobody has to do...but please dont complain after about "unfair distribution"...

RDD will be the most fair distributed coin ever, as even completly newbies from reddit can buy it for almost nothing before the lift off...

correct me if im wrong.

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: