Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP][PRESALE] GStar Ecosystem ~ Join our Algorithmic Trading Movement  (Read 1834 times)
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

We are proud to announce an exciting partnership with an upcoming crypto network - Taklimakan Network!

“We had the pleasure of dining with Rashid and his team alongside the Singapore River one evening in April. As we shared our business ideals and long-term goals, it was clearly evident that both our visions to bring forth trading innovation and community awareness on a higher level align extremely well. We have thus agreed on to work towards public awareness about our ICOs and promote each other using different marketing channels. Moreover, we believe that Taklimakan Network and GStar.AI could mutually benefit from the synergy in terms of research and development and business strategy for many years to come.”
- CEO & Founder Terence

Read: https://medium.com/@gstarai/announcing-an-exciting-collaboration-an-upcoming-crypto-network-ff692f72f912
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

Hi team, what plans do you have for the tokens that are not sold in the preICO and ICO? Will be burned or blocked by smart contract?. Thanks.
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

Hi team, what plans do you have for the tokens that are not sold in the preICO and ICO? Will be burned or blocked by smart contract?. Thanks.

Yes, all unsold tokens will be burned
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:56:01 AM

Good project interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck with everything and special good luck for team
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:24:17 PM

Good project interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck with everything and special good luck for team

Thank you for your kind words  Cool

Do join our bounty campaign if you are interested!
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:28:44 AM

with good ideas and concepts, I also hope in the future there will be a lot of support from the participants for this project so that projects can be smoothly next reached the target.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

with good ideas and concepts, I also hope in the future there will be a lot of support from the participants for this project so that projects can be smoothly next reached the target.
let's see, if the team involved in this project is always cooperating with the compact and promote the project with a vigorous course this project will achieve its success easily because this project will be successful depending on the team involved in this project.
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:41:30 AM

I am also sure that this project in the future will be a lot of support because the concept is interesting and already-then hopefully sales target could be achieved quickly.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

I am also sure that this project in the future will be a lot of support because the concept is interesting and already-then hopefully sales target could be achieved quickly.
It is true that with a good idea and also supported a strong team in it will make it increasingly easier for the project to be able to reach the target and hopefully more and more support for this project.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:20:08 AM

Thank you all for the kind words about our project. We are very glad that people understand how impactful our project is and realize the huge potential for it to expand in the near future.

We totally agree with you about the fact that the team plays a huge role in determining the success of this project. In fact, we think it's the most important factor in ensuring all our goals and targets are being met. Our team at gstar.ai realizes this and we are proud to announce that the whole team is on the same page for this project and we share common goals working together on a daily basis.

Stay tuned for more updates about our project Smiley
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

with an experienced team behind this project, I also believe that in the future it will be easy for this project had the support of the participants.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:10:37 AM

From the track record of success on helping another project to reach a goal, i think it will be worth to be rooting to this project.
Hopefully this will also be able to get success just like the project that they help to get their goals.

KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

From the track record of success on helping another project to reach a goal, i think it will be worth to be rooting to this project.
Hopefully this will also be able to get success just like the project that they help to get their goals.
by getting a lot of support I am also confident that his project will be able to achieve his success, and the team will always cooperate with the compact to launch this project.
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

Big updates coming up for our business this week, stay tuned!  Cool
Have the big updates come up? I'm curious in the upcoming information.  Smiley
For me, GStar Ecosystem give an interesting solution for the traders to develop their business with algorithmic trading movement model. This enables them to earn more potential profit. A chance to trade with professionals is a great offer.    
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

We see how the development of this project, and so far I also see a lot of people who provide support for this project, hopefully with a lot of people who provide support for the project can make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:05:10 AM

We see how the development of this project, and so far I also see a lot of people who provide support for this project, hopefully with a lot of people who provide support for the project can make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.
Indeed you're right a lot of people that support this project, because it seems like this project has great potential to be successful.
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 04:06:26 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 07:10:40 AM by Team - gstar.ai

Big updates coming up for our business this week, stay tuned!  Cool
Have the big updates come up? I'm curious in the upcoming information.  Smiley
For me, GStar Ecosystem give an interesting solution for the traders to develop their business with algorithmic trading movement model. This enables them to earn more potential profit. A chance to trade with professionals is a great offer.    

Yes, thanks for asking. We did announce 2 big updates this past few days on this thread. In case u missed it, I'll repeat them for u below:

1. Check out our Medium article to read about our team's progress so far, as well as the sneak preview information about our prototype  Wink

2. We are proud to announce an exciting partnership with an upcoming crypto network - Taklimakan Network! You can also check our Medium post to read more about it.
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

Check out our Introductory video with subtitles in 12 different local languages here!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

Everything here seems legit so I joined the sig campaign. By the way, what is your maximum supply of your tokens? Couldn't find from your website. Thanks.
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 02:42:05 AM

Everything here seems legit so I joined the sig campaign. By the way, what is your maximum supply of your tokens? Couldn't find from your website. Thanks.

Thanks for your trust in us and for your interest in participating in our sig campaign   Grin

The max supply of GSTAR tokens is 1.6 billion. It can be found in our whitepaper.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: