Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP][PRESALE] GStar Ecosystem ~ Join our Algorithmic Trading Movement  (Read 1834 times)
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:59:06 AM

This is the right place GStar where people can now earn a living based on their ability with features that make it easy to trade ..good job
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:02:18 AM

This is the right place GStar where people can now earn a living based on their ability with features that make it easy to trade ..good job

Thank you for your support jaksone!
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:15:41 AM

Check out our Medium post on the topic "Flaws within existing copytrading systems".
# This is a three-part series on the history of copytrading, and its evolution to automated trading ecosystems, such as GStar.AI - Part 2

Read: https://medium.com/@gstarai/flaws-within-existing-copytrading-systems-2f289e4e0071
kalong428

Activity: 221
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:47:05 AM

hopefully GSTAR project can be a good and perfect future trading tool for everyone
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:21:53 AM

hopefully GSTAR project can be a good and perfect future trading tool for everyone

Thanks for your kind words! Feel free to ask questions if u have any  Smiley
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:34:21 AM

Twitter is ban my account but i only open account ,can you tell my why?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

I don't quite understand your question here. What did you do wrong that got your account to be banned?
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

We are proud to announce our latest partnership with Kepler Technologies!

Kepler is a blockchain ecosystem that looks to link up Artificial Intelligence and Robotics startups with services provided by the Kepler platform.

“We met a couple weeks back when Giorgi was in Singapore for business. As we discussed deeper into our visions on bringing AI applications to benefit the real world, it is clearly evident that we will have a great amount of synergy in the years to come. We has thus agreed to work hand-in-hand in promoting the awareness of our projects, in order to create higher public awareness in our parts of the world. We also strongly believe that the collaboration between Keplertek and GStar.AI will become deeper as we grow, as we will mutually benefit from the synergy in research resources, development and business strategy for many years to come.” - CEO & Founder Terence

Check out our Medium post about this partnership here!
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

I like this article from the official website of the Keplertek.

Why Keplertek?

We live in an era that is increasingly influenced by technological advancements. The breakthrough of Blockchain technological phenomenon continues to revolutionize all spheres of human endeavors. However, Robotics - one of the branches of disruptive technologies is still on it's way to intervene within the overall process of innovation. Currently worth over $80 billion the ‘robotics’ marketplace is rapidly expanding with technological development. From AI assistants to self-driving cars, drones and even human-likes, advances in technology open the horizon for new investment opportunities and electrifying future. We at KEPLER want to shape the future of all humanity together with you, with your direct participation and under your management. Therefore, we created Keplertek, the first AI and robotics ecosystem powered by blockchain.

For more information, kindly hit this link ( https://keplertek.io/ )
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

I like this article from the official website of the Keplertek.

Why Keplertek?

We live in an era that is increasingly influenced by technological advancements. The breakthrough of Blockchain technological phenomenon continues to revolutionize all spheres of human endeavors. However, Robotics - one of the branches of disruptive technologies is still on it's way to intervene within the overall process of innovation. Currently worth over $80 billion the ‘robotics’ marketplace is rapidly expanding with technological development. From AI assistants to self-driving cars, drones and even human-likes, advances in technology open the horizon for new investment opportunities and electrifying future. We at KEPLER want to shape the future of all humanity together with you, with your direct participation and under your management. Therefore, we created Keplertek, the first AI and robotics ecosystem powered by blockchain.

For more information, kindly hit this link ( https://keplertek.io/ )
That linked above is same on the first post of yours, and that is about the human technology in the current times. They want to show us how good Keplertek as one of their main partners in crypto business. This news can make a big noise to caught the attention of the crypto market on the near future. Well done GStar team!
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:28:56 AM

That linked above is same on the first post of yours, and that is about the human technology in the current times. They want to show us how good Keplertek as one of their main partners in crypto business. This news can make a big noise to caught the attention of the crypto market on the near future. Well done GStar team!

Thank you for your kind words!  Cool
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

I don't quite understand your question here. What did you do wrong that got your account to be banned?
I understand the reason, Twitter seems to change policy recently. They just lock your account (not ban); it is also not a big problem, you can easily unlock your account by your phone number.
trns.txt

Activity: 171
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

Big updates coming up for our business this week, stay tuned!  Cool
Have the big updates come up? I'm curious in the upcoming information.  Smiley
For me, GStar Ecosystem give an interesting solution for the traders to develop their business with algorithmic trading movement model. This enables them to earn more potential profit. A chance to trade with professionals is a great offer.    

Yes, thanks for asking. We did announce 2 big updates this past few days on this thread. In case u missed it, I'll repeat them for u below:

1. Check out our Medium article to read about our team's progress so far, as well as the sneak preview information about our prototype  Wink

2. We are proud to announce an exciting partnership with an upcoming crypto network - Taklimakan Network! You can also check our Medium post to read more about it.

Okay. Those are great news for me. I will check out the Medium article and Medium post.
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:28:37 AM

I understand the reason, Twitter seems to change policy recently. They just lock your account (not ban); it is also not a big problem, you can easily unlock your account by your phone number.

Ok, that's great to know u have solved your twitter issue Smiley
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

CEO & Founder explains what problem gstar.ai is trying to solve, and which platforms our GStar Ecosystem is going to be made available on.

Check out our AMA #2 video here!
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

good project. i will support.

Thanks for your kind words! Smiley
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:45:49 AM

I dont have phone number.

██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:57:05 AM

a very nice project, let alone the project is managed by a reliable team. so I think they will be able to easily make this project a success.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:01:20 AM

a very nice project, let alone the project is managed by a reliable team. so I think they will be able to easily make this project a success.
We see the development of this project in the future hopefully the team can deliver the projects achieve the targets that have been planned with the growing number of participants who supported this project.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

We see the development of this project in the future hopefully the team can deliver the projects achieve the targets that have been planned with the growing number of participants who supported this project.
I am sure the team will provide the best performance to the success of the projects in order to attract more investors to join in this project.
There is no doubt about it. they will surely do the job very well, because they also expect this project can succeed and can give satisfactory results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: