Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:01:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP][PRESALE] GStar Ecosystem ~ Join our Algorithmic Trading Movement  (Read 1834 times)
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:38:38 AM

Important updates about presale & main crowdsale changes

We have just released an important article about our presale updates, as well as main changes to our crowdsale. Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks for all your support for our GStar.AI project thus far!

https://medium.com/@gstarai/last-8-hours-end-of-gstar-ais-pre-sale-c7e884e5dbf4
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

⭐️Bounty Campaign ends today⭐️

Today will be the last day of our bounty campaign. After today, the total stakes for each bounty hunter will be determined. For more details, read our article here:

https://medium.com/@gstarai/bounty-campaign-ends-today-b1a46167bc40
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:50:04 AM

Today will be the last day of our bounty campaign. After today, the total stakes for each bounty hunter will be determined. For more details, read our article here:

Oh, it end so fast as we expected, even it had a good feedback on the sale records. Anyway, more power on your team and continue to grow and dominate your field on crypto world. God bless
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

Oh, it end so fast as we expected, even it had a good feedback on the sale records. Anyway, more power on your team and continue to grow and dominate your field on crypto world. God bless

Yes, best of luck to the GStar team! We know that you are one of the sincere projects here. No hulabaloo but pure dedication to your project.   Cheesy
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

Yes, best of luck to the GStar team! We know that you are one of the sincere projects here. No hulabaloo but pure dedication to your project.   Cheesy
I want to join again on the bounty campaign of this project ( if they have ), cause I see how they dedicate and hardwork on every single side of the project. Also, add the points of transparency and well organize road map. Everything is matter specially if you start a crypto project now a days.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

Unsold tokens will be burned can you show how many tokens were sold at the time of ICO and displayed in this website or treads?
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:38:05 AM

Is there time set by the team for the time from private sale to hard cap, how long does it take?
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

I see that you have sold out on your pre-sale! Congratulations!

What is the total amount raised so far? What will you be able to deliver if you reach your hard cap, that you won't be able to deliver if not much more than the pre-sale is raised?

I like following the project through watching your youtube clips by the way, gives a good sense what the project is all about and the main people involved.
Trainer75

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:27:41 AM

When will calculate the moderation stakes? Because it's not calculated now and I don't know how it's calculated later.
sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

What is the total amount raised so far? What will you be able to deliver if you reach your hard cap, that you won't be able to deliver if not much more than the pre-sale is raised?

I like following the project through watching your youtube clips by the way, gives a good sense what the project is all about and the main people involved.

Great achievement, congrats! Will there still be an ICO? And if, when is it planned?

canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:47:03 AM

Great achievement, congrats! Will there still be an ICO? And if, when is it planned?

Please, kindly join on their official website on this link ( https://t.me/gstarai )
gstar.ai
12 903 members
Algorithmic Financial Trading, augmented by our AI technologies

The admin/team is always active there and put a lot of effort to provide a constant answer on all of your questions.
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

The application market of the block chain platform of the real estate business is very huge. The BrikBit coin project has almost become a unicorn in this field. I am very much looking forward to it.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

Please, kindly join on their official website on this link ( https://t.me/gstarai )
gstar.ai
12 903 members
Algorithmic Financial Trading, augmented by our AI technologies

The admin/team is always active there and put a lot of effort to provide a constant answer on all of your questions.

ICO: July 22 - August 18
This information is also not very clear on telegrams, I don't understand why the project doesn't update on ANN thread and on their website?
mantong28

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

How to make sure that investing in you is not in danger
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

I know this project has learned a lot of its advantages and liked the direction, too, liked the team of the profession of their business
tuansyho2

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

This is the right place GStar where people can now earn a living based on their ability with features that make it easy to trade ..good job
DavidJonk

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

Are you going to put the stat bar of your pre-sale also? It's a good tool to attract potential investors especially if you are getting funds from everywhere.
Namixi

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

I think it is indeed in the present time should this should be able to make all became instant, like a project in this promised would be the ease and privacy of payment problems, let us support this project in earnest
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

Are you going to put the stat bar of your pre-sale also? It's a good tool to attract potential investors especially if you are getting funds from everywhere.
No more updates at this time. They will not release the stat bar, the GStar presale period will end in a few hours, hoping they will announce the money raised during this time.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

No more updates at this time. They will not release the stat bar, the GStar presale period will end in a few hours, hoping they will announce the money raised during this time.

They already released before. From what I know, 1k eth was their target during the pre-sale and they said they reached that target. But, for some reason, they haven't continued the crowdsale. They said they wanted to focus on their platform first. I believe, that's a good decision. If you have something to offer, it's easy to market your project to potential investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: