Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru  (Read 3326 times)
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

The project Peru this I see have a good enough to the prospect of the future, with the team I saw a professional and the concept of nice and tidy I’m sure this project will be successful, this project is unique and with the idea of the idea of a project interesting

Did you meet the team or where do you have all the information from that provides you with this certainty that they are so strong?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amaral

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

portuguese translation reserved

Twitter●--●ANN[●●●●●ETHEREUMBEACON●●●●●]●ArapidtransitiontoProof-ofStake●]url=https://t.me/ethereum_beacon_bounty]Telegram[/url]●--●Bounty
Whoimi

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

Of course, the idea is interesting, but is it possible to build a farm in Peru? As far as I know, earthquakes often occur. In addition, it is necessary to study what the situation with respect to crypto currency in general in this country and how the state looks at it
Lucica

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:23:14 AM

I see many positive idea in PERU project . In the paper , I am concerning to this part Bonus rewards . I really like the  reward of Peru
UnboxICO

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

Hello,

Perucoin ICO has been listed on UnboxICO ( link: http://unboxico.com/ico_detail.php/602/Perucoin/ ).

Feel free to contact us via unboxico108@gmail.com , if you have any questions.
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

does anyone here experience the same thing with me where the KYC account process takes a very long time? about 1 week my account status is still pending

Yes, it's not pleasant. I once was on the verge of losing tokens, I did not come up with photos, I was in the dark, but at the last moment I was lucky))
I want to wish the developers that the KYC procedure would be accurate, without any defects, so that everyone could easily pass this procedure .
icosiren

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

Perucoin has top ratings on https://icosiren.com/ico/perucoin/
lucam74

Activity: 74
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

Hey, fellows! Interesting business, hope in the future should run under the planned!
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:15:22 AM

Hello. I am so eager to know that why does your coin costs 7$ per perucoin ? I mean there are so many other coins who costs much less than you . As an Investor, I have a question, Why would i Invest in your coin ? What is there that makes your coin stand out from the rest ? I haven't got any information related to this on your Website. Pls enlighten me on this. And also you should try listing your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en to get much positive results.
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

Nice project, but price you are demanding is way too high in comparision with other coins. I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en.
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

Hey, fellows! Interesting business, hope in the future should run under the planned!

Perucoin is a project initiated by Bits2u company, which aims to broaden the knowledge of cryptocurrency in Peru and encourage people to invest in cryptocurrency.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

The ico that will change Peru!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

Of course, the idea is interesting, but is it possible to build a farm in Peru? As far as I know, earthquakes often occur. In addition, it is necessary to study what the situation with respect to crypto currency in general in this country and how the state looks at it

Dear,
The "earthquakes" that occurred in Peru are normally 4 degrees down.
In addition, this is solved with good foundations.
Finally, the state of cryptocurrencies in Peru is totally ignored, even if you look for maps of legality of cryptocurrencies in countries to Peru you will find it as undefined, that is, neither legal nor illegal.
What is sought with PeruCoin is to remove that thought that every time a Peruvian is mentioned something that has to do with bitcoin, think about fraud.

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:11:47 AM

does anyone here experience the same thing with me where the KYC account process takes a very long time? about 1 week my account status is still pending

Yes, it's not pleasant. I once was on the verge of losing tokens, I did not come up with photos, I was in the dark, but at the last moment I was lucky))
I want to wish the developers that the KYC procedure would be accurate, without any defects, so that everyone could easily pass this procedure .

We validate each of the photos sent by the KYC and we try to make the process as quick and simple as possible.
The validation does not take more than 24 hours.

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

Hello. I am so eager to know that why does your coin costs 7$ per perucoin ? I mean there are so many other coins who costs much less than you . As an Investor, I have a question, Why would i Invest in your coin ? What is there that makes your coin stand out from the rest ? I haven't got any information related to this on your Website. Pls enlighten me on this. And also you should try listing your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en to get much positive results.

The high price is due to the fact that few tokens were created to keep the amount of investors controlled. As you can see in the Whitepaper, 30% of the generated by the mining machines will be delivered to those who invested in PeruCoin. Therefore we need to have a list of all those who invested to distribute the generated.
Upon listing it in IcoGuide, I will proceed to the application, Thanks.

ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

I read PeruCoin will introduce cryptocurrency in peru.
great thing for the development of cryptocurrency.
What about the legality of government peru?
Is there another country, for your coin development?
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

Through the Person's platform, newcomers to the cryptosphere can get started by investing in cryptocurrency and buying our tokens with supportive, decentralized, and secure platform
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

I read PeruCoin will introduce cryptocurrency in peru.
great thing for the development of cryptocurrency.
What about the legality of government peru?
Is there another country, for your coin development?

Remember that PeruCoin has been created by Bits2u, a company legally registered in Peru under the heading of power mining in the cloud.
Regards

RmlE

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

Hello,
I would like to buy some Peru tokens but I dont want to register in ICO or your website. Hope you could listed it in a good exchange very soon.
arjane15

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

Admin when is the airdrops and bounty started?
Giafamleydif

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:43:29 AM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this idea and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the project to be better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: