Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru  (Read 3326 times)
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

The ico that will change Peru!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

Hello, thank you very much for your interest, I'm curious, could you tell me what information do you need?

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good. Keep going dev

[/quote

Thank you very much for your words, that we will do!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in

I hope all people like too, Thanks you for that words mate! Grin Grin

Jaxon1234

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:41:27 AM

will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:42:01 AM

The concept is interesting, I'm also wishing this kind of project will also available in my country, since there are many people that still have no idea on what cryptocurrency is.
I wish you a good luck for the project, so it could also expand to another country, so there will be more people know about cryptocurrency

Thank you very much for your words, regarding the expansion to another country, we have thought about it and could be done in the future, for now, we will focus on PERU, and we hope that other companies also strive to expand the knowledge of cryptocurrencies in other countries : D

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

This is a good idea. There are things that are worth consideration. Is electricity rate in Peru so cheap compared to current mining difficulty? What is the current stand on the Peruvian government on crypto? Is this coin going to follow government rules or will just go on as long as t is not also prohibited? I wish luck on this project trying to widen the crypto stretch.
javascript:void(0);

We have 2 years of experience in mining thanks to Bits2u we have seen that the price of KW / h is 0.12 $ here in Peru. A relatively low price if we compare it with other countries.

The government's position is neutral, but in the last year 24 new businesses were opened that accept cryptocurrencies in the country, so we are on the right way (i think  Grin)

The government has not yet proposed any legislation (yet) for cryptocurrencies, but, most likely, we will follow the rules if they are established

I hope I have been able to answer your question, feel free to ask if you have any other, thanks!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.

Thank you very much for those words, We will continue working to make it a reality!

Leonon9876

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

How real is this ico, hope this is not another Petro coin of Venuzella?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

Take the risk, invest only what you are willing to lose and always do your own research before investing.

Remember we have an escrow system for refund back to all the inverters

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

More and more people begin to use cryptocurrency, because they use up is very simple, convenient, to be distributed around the world in a short period of time, then peru as a symbiotic encryption currency, it will also have the value of their existence, so any kind of cryptocurrency cannot be ignored, perhaps it is the next BTC in the future.

All right! Let's expand the knowledge of cryptocurrencies together!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

Educating people about cryptocurrency, sometimes also make it as a double edge sword.
For everyone who already dislike cryptocurrency, getting a new knowledge about it, could also makes them even hate cryptocurrncy.

Although there are people who do not like cryptocurrencies, they will have to accept them as such because their value tends to grow and with this project, as we approach more people, we seek to increase the trend

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

When you start selling coins at ico is there some coin or time limits?

The pre-sale time limit will be until 10/06, and this includes the extra 20% of coins, after that a marketing stage will come (for our part) and then finish with the ICO stage

gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

So the project will be directed for PERU, is it possible that any investors from outside of PERU to join in?
Maybe the next step would be expanding the project to another country.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

I Registered and ready for ICO!
On which number I registered? Can I take some coin?

Thanks you for the register!
the registration number is not very important, the important thing is that you can complete all the data of the board, to then be able to buy perucoins! (Yes, you can already buy perucoins!)

Maybe this link can be useful: https://medium.com/@Peru_Coin/how-to-buy-perucoin-tokens-3c7e04228d2d

I hope I have helped you, if it was not enough, feel free to ask, I am happy to answer!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?

I am also part of the support, feel free to send a message to support@perucoin.com.pe or write in this thread, I will be happy to answer you!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

How real is this ico, hope this is not another Petro coin of Venuzella?

No, we are not another petro: P, we are not backed by the government, and our goal is the education of the Peruvian people and those non-Peruvians who can also attend our farm!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

So the project will be directed for PERU, is it possible that any investors from outside of PERU to join in?
Maybe the next step would be expanding the project to another country.

It is true that the project is based on the implementation of a mining farm in Peru, but it does not rule out that in the future we can not expand it to other countries. We accept investors from all countries that wish to support this proposal and we will achieve that they also have a profitability for support

Charleseses

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
Frederick123

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
RoryRoryRory3

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

I am not really sure how they have so few followers and likes in fb and twitter. Actually, I know, but I m not really if this will be a big scam or not. How do you think guys? Does anyone get reply from them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: