Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The last president that tried to end the FED was assassinated.  (Read 5164 times)
Anonymous

September 07, 2011, 07:51:51 PM

That was John. F. Kennedy. Even if Ron Paul or a president with integrity is elected, there is no hope. Any legislation or reform that would empower the individual against the corporate interest will not be made and only be stopped or altered to benefit the higher powers. I highly suggest if you want achieve any form of liberty not to put your faith in the system but rather getting some land and off-grid utilities running. Things are about to be bad and a lot of fear is going to be instilled in the people. Fear only leads to further tyranny.

Prepare. Protesting is useless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 07:52:47 PM

Wow.  Is life in America really that bad?  Surely you are over-dramatising?
Anonymous

September 07, 2011, 07:59:42 PM

When I have to wait 6 months to get a resale certificate in the mail, you know things are bad. When officers have to find excessive and nuanced ways to fine citizens to keep the state running, you know things are bad. When you are admonished for using your property as you please, over-dramatization is not only justified but necessary.

Our government is fudging its unemployment numbers from 16% to 9%. It's creating trillions in bad money to fund projects that fail in a year. A massive decline is inevitable if we continue destroying savings and redistributing all the wealth (what's left of it) to crony corporations.

Things have been bad for forever but we delay it and just create more bad money. Now we are about to hit the big bust.
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 08:00:32 PM

Kenedy did not tried to end the Fed (yes I know about his silver dollars).

But you are rigth that if elected Ron Paul has a lot of chances of being assessinated. I think he knows.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
bitconformist

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 10:36:28 PM

You're 17. Why on earth do you need a resale certificate?

But you are rigth that if elected Ron Paul has a lot of chances of being assessinated. I think he knows.
Good thing for him that he has no hope of being elected then!  Wink
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 10:41:03 PM

No. And Yes.
AyeYo

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 11:19:43 PM

What do you think?  This is Atlas we're talking about, the know-it-all, but zero life experience 17 year old posting from his mom's basement about what leeches poor people are.

America definitely has it's bad points and is becoming less free by the minute, but it's not bad enough that I'm seeking out another country to move to.

Enjoying the dose of reality or getting a laugh out of my posts? Feel free to toss me a penny or two, everyone else seems to be doing it! 1Kn8NqvbCC83zpvBsKMtu4sjso5PjrQEu1
Bitcoin Swami

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 02:29:16 AM

What kennedy did was a huge threat to the federal reserve system.  Right after he was killed his money was taken right out of circulation.
hugolp
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 06:46:04 AM

Good thing for him that he has no hope of being elected then!  Wink

People keeps repeating that, he keeps going up in the polls. Wink

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 12:31:38 PM

That was John. F. Kennedy. Even if Ron Paul or a president with integrity is elected, there is no hope. Any legislation or reform that would empower the individual against the corporate interest will not be made and only be stopped or altered to benefit the higher powers. I highly suggest if you want achieve any form of liberty not to put your faith in the system but rather getting some land and off-grid utilities running. Things are about to be bad and a lot of fear is going to be instilled in the people. Fear only leads to further tyranny.

Do you seriously believe that if you give mega-corporations free reign to do whatever the fuck they want they will somehow magically behave when even now, with the most negligable and tiny of regulations they routinely fuck large numbers of people over on a daily basis?
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 01:12:15 PM

Do you seriously believe that if you give mega-corporations free reign to do whatever the fuck they want they will somehow magically behave when even now, with the most negligable and tiny of regulations they routinely fuck large numbers of people over on a daily basis?

The libertarian position is that it doesn't matter what is done to large numbers of people by corporations.  All that counts is that people and companies are free.  The test is food safety.  Even if regulation is proved to save lives, a libertarian will say that its better a few people die than that freedom is compromised.
Anonymous

September 08, 2011, 05:24:13 PM

Mega-corporations are empowered by the government. They would be nothing without it. When they are given amnesty and exceptions to law, they become the powerful coercive beasts they are today.

There would be no corporations to reign in a free market. They actually hate markets without regulations because the rules only benefit them. The corporate tax code is the way it is for a reason.
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
September 08, 2011, 10:54:05 PM

Mega-corporations are empowered by the government. They would be nothing without it. When they are given amnesty and exceptions to law, they become the powerful coercive beasts they are today.

There would be no corporations to reign in a free market. They actually hate markets without regulations because the rules only benefit them. The corporate tax code is the way it is for a reason.

Corporations are coercive on their own, and they don't need a government for help. They have this thing called 'capital' that they can wave around and get anyone to do you bidding.

Example: In a free market, some large business wants you dead. They hire an assassin, who kills you. Your parents pay a local investigative firm to find out who did it, but the business comes along and throws them some more money to have 'inconclusive' results.

The System Works!
Anonymous

September 08, 2011, 11:30:36 PM

Corporations are coercive on their own, and they don't need a government for help. They have this thing called 'capital' that they can wave around and get anyone to do you bidding.

Example: In a free market, some large business wants you dead. They hire an assassin, who kills you. Your parents pay a local investigative firm to find out who did it, but the business comes along and throws them some more money to have 'inconclusive' results.

The System Works!

There is absolutely nothing that prevents that from happening now. They can just throw money at government services and do the same thing.

The chance of this happening is actually reduced in a free market due to the fact that there would be competing agencies that would have incentive to find the conspiracy and hold the perpetrator accountable. In our current world there is only one force and it only holds itself to no one but itself and its bribers.

In addition, in a freer more distributed world, the populace would actually hold savings and capital that would overshadow many large companies. A large amount of capital is nothing in a world full of savings.
The Script

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2011, 06:32:29 PM

It's getting pretty bad.  Some places are worse than others.  In Illinois, a man is facing 75 years in jail for video and audio recording police officers.  It's called "eavesdropping".  I'm sure you will agree that that is ridiculous.  Where I live "eavesdropping" isn't illegal and this sort of charge would not be tolerated, but the trend is worsening. 
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2011, 07:20:08 PM

We're nowhere near as bad as France yet, and not even close to India, so i think it's a bit early to panic.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 06:51:34 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2011, 09:41:32 AM by Hawker

It's getting pretty bad.  Some places are worse than others.  In Illinois, a man is facing 75 years in jail for video and audio recording police officers.  It's called "eavesdropping".  I'm sure you will agree that that is ridiculous.  Where I live "eavesdropping" isn't illegal and this sort of charge would not be tolerated, but the trend is worsening.  

But is that some prosecutor trying to scare people, knowing full well the Court will slap him down, or is there a serious chance that the man will do jail time?

We're nowhere near as bad as France yet, and not even close to India, so i think it's a bit early to panic.

Trade surplus, short working week and higher lifespan than US; you may not like the politics but most countries would leap at a chance to be doing as well as France.  
ovidiusoft

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 07:18:31 AM

It's getting pretty bad.  Some places are worse than others.  In Illinois, a man is facing 75 years in jail for video and audio recording police officers.  It's called "eavesdropping".  I'm sure you will agree that that is ridiculous.  Where I live "eavesdropping" isn't illegal and this sort of charge would not be tolerated, but the trend is worsening.  

But I hope you do know that you're still a democracy, right? I don't see tanks on the street and military shooting people. There is nothing stopping you and your fellow citizens going out and voting, or going on the streets if voting is not effective/fast enough, and changing the way your country is run.

If enough people in Illinois would simply stop paying taxes and non-violently block police activity (and any other relevant structures) guess how much time it will pass until things start changing? 1 year? 1 month? Try it.

Being from a country (Romania) where things are generally worse, I see every day people complaining and doing nothing, not even figuring out that things don't happen to them "just because", but it's their own fault. Just do something.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2011, 05:00:48 PM

Trade surplus, short working week and higher lifespan than US; you may not like the politics but most countries would leap at a chance to be doing as well as France.  

From  business and employment sense, not many would. A lot of countries and politicians are forgetting that we no longer live in a country-by-country world, but in a global world, and everyone has to compete against everyone else in the world, not against the other citizens in heir country. So any sort of protectionists laws that try to keep only your citizens employed, try to keep a wage level as some base amount, or try to prevent imports of goods from abroad, at this point only screw the people living in the country with those laws.
I do like their higher lifespan, my guess that's thanks to their universal healthcare and much better food, but I'm not sure how much longer the former will be able to last in Europe.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 05:49:27 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2011, 06:10:06 PM by Hawker

From  business and employment sense, not many would. A lot of countries and politicians are forgetting that we no longer live in a country-by-country world, but in a global world, and everyone has to compete against everyone else in the world, not against the other citizens in heir country. So any sort of protectionists laws that try to keep only your citizens employed, try to keep a wage level as some base amount, or try to prevent imports of goods from abroad, at this point only screw the people living in the country with those laws.
I do like their higher lifespan, my guess that's thanks to their universal healthcare and much better food, but I'm not sure how much longer the former will be able to last in Europe.

Healthcare won't go away.  France only spends 11.2% on healthcare.  The US spends 18% so its system is likely to fail first. Its the adoption of burgers that will kill the French Shocked
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: