Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN 84 COIN --- CLONE OF 42 --- ONLY 84 COINS EVER PRODUCED  (Read 10983 times)
morris826

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 01:42:47 AM

Hi guys!

84 coin was added to this exchange: https://www.palth.net/register/159

We could do with more sell orders here.There is only one at 12 BTC and there have been no trades so far.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 06:22:04 AM

very cool , ill see if i can get the word out there !! 

Hi guys!

84 coin was added to this exchange: https://www.palth.net/register/159

We could do with more sell orders here.There is only one at 12 BTC and there have been no trades so far.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
OhShBit

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:54:12 AM

http://66.172.10.28/84/block_crawler.php  Enjoy!
cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 06:04:51 AM

Well done , thanks , i updated the official forum, i can't update anything here since i have no idea who ever ann the coin / it was never done with with my help or by me ,.,,,,

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

OhShBit

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:56:16 AM

You're welcome. Hopefully the poster here will see this and update.

Well done , thanks , i updated the official forum, i can't update anything here since i have no idea who ever ann the coin / it was never done with with my help or by me ,.,,,,

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 06:02:10 AM

new wallet checkpointed
git hub updated

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8503hoyr74S2FGVlZWdmp3VTA/edit?usp=sharing

Check out my coin Photon

OhShBit

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 09:34:59 PM

Thanks Cinnamon!:D
blockexperts

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 07:13:52 PM

Someone ordered a block explorer for 84. Check it out at http://blockexperts.com/84

Blockchain explorer hosting :  https://www.blockexperts.com
maki

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:54:19 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 07:05:13 PM by maki

Someone ordered a block explorer for 84. Check it out at http://blockexperts.com/84
Try to connect. I see explorer has 2 connections.

Would you please post addnodes?

Tried addnode=blockexperts.com but not finding you.

Update:

NVM, this 84.conf file got me connected:
---

rpcuser=84
rpcpassword=84
rpcallowip=*
rpcport=8484
port=28442
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
addnode=192.241.158.155
addnode=5.249.152.30:28442

----

Website still up at http://www.84coin.tk/

I collect and trade rare and lost cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
Prefer fair launch/no premine, pre-2014 coins.
Kamhur

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:45:19 PM

You know, I used to support altcoins...  and I still want to...  I believe in freedom to create whatever you want and for the community to decide what it's worth...

But this is getting ridicules.  Can you seriously EVER see this being used in the world?

word. It got ridicilous over one year ago and my god have it escalated. jesus christ way to go people, destroy a good technology like this yes yes very good job everybody 1000s of shitcoins launched all just pump & dump and ipos and scams oh my god crypto did create a new world yes it did it did create a perfectly legal and safe environment to scam people of their money and destroy the reputation of crypto in mainstream media jesus fucking christ but to be honest I am not surprised at all this is what happens when you have an unregulated market and leave individuals in charge and you let scammers scam and fools be fooled. Not everybody are born with a brain. Some people really do need babysitting, who else would even invest money in bullshit schemes like this?
OhShBit

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:30:20 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 04:57:19 AM by OhShBit

You know, I used to support altcoins...  and I still want to...  I believe in freedom to create whatever you want and for the community to decide what it's worth...

But this is getting ridicules.  Can you seriously EVER see this being used in the world?

word. It got ridicilous over one year ago and my god have it escalated. jesus christ way to go people, destroy a good technology like this yes yes very good job everybody 1000s of shitcoins launched all just pump & dump and ipos and scams oh my god crypto did create a new world yes it did it did create a perfectly legal and safe environment to scam people of their money and destroy the reputation of crypto in mainstream media jesus fucking christ but to be honest I am not surprised at all this is what happens when you have an unregulated market and leave individuals in charge and you let scammers scam and fools be fooled. Not everybody are born with a brain. Some people really do need babysitting, who else would even invest money in bullshit schemes like this?

You obviously need to do your research. This coin had a fair launch, has an active dev, no ipo, nothing to indicate anything scammy.  To state what you just said makes you sound like a 12 year old that doesn't know wtf they are talking about..
sorryforthat

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 07:19:01 AM

You know, I used to support altcoins...  and I still want to...  I believe in freedom to create whatever you want and for the community to decide what it's worth...

But this is getting ridicules.  Can you seriously EVER see this being used in the world?

You obviously need to do your research. This coin had a fair launch, has an active dev, no ipo, nothing to indicate anything scammy.  To state what you just said makes you sound like a 12 year old that doesn't know wtf they are talking about..

You need to do your research. Coins with a better team of devs, original idea, new algo, better site, no IPO, no premine, great promotion have resulted to scam or something of the sort. I understand you want to stand up for a coin that your mining or what ever the reason, but know what your talking about.
OhShBit

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 05:48:13 PM

You need to do your research. Coins with a better team of devs, original idea, new algo, better site, no IPO, no premine, great promotion have resulted to scam or something of the sort. I understand you want to stand up for a coin that your mining or what ever the reason, but know what your talking about.

The coin has one dev, no ipo, no premine, no hype. There is nothing wrong with this coin at all. Just because it doesn't meet your requirements for a fucking Broadway production doesn't make it a bad coin.. And really, when someone is just posting insults that are not in anyway a constructive criticism, you can tell who the ignorant ones are..
OhShBit

¡pI∀˥OOʞ ⅄ƎH

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:21:09 PM

Well, I like 84. I never understood why someone would be so hateful as to waste so much power attacking it. I guess emotion dictates common sense sometimes..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: