Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ipad2-16gb(new), ipad-32gb(used)  (Read 3356 times)
etsanchez (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2011, 11:58:49 PM

USED Ipad 32 GB wifi
-very minor scratches on back

Product Identifiers
Brand   Apple
Model   Wi-Fi
MPN   MB293LL/A
Carrier   No cellular ability
UPC   0668888076304, 885909195626

Key Features
Type   Tablet PC
Family Line   iPad
Display Size   9.7in (24.64 cm)
Hard Drive Capacity   32 GB
Operating System   IOS 4
Internet Connectivity   Wi-Fi
Supported Text Formats   DOC, DOCX, GIF, HTM, HTML, JPG, Key, Numbers, PDF, PPT, PPTX, Pages, RTF, TIFF, TXT, VCF, XLS, XLSX
Color   Black

Processor
Processor Manufacturer   Apple
Processor Type   Apple A4
Processor Speed   1 GHz

Display and Screen
Display Tech   LED
Display Max. Resolution   1024 x 768
Touch Screen Technology   Multi-Touch

Connections and Expandability
Wireless capabilities   Bluetooth, WLAN 802.11a, WLAN 802.11b, WLAN 802.11g, WLAN 802.11n
Audio Input   Microphone
Audio Output   Speaker(s)

Dimensions
Height   9.56in (24.28 cm)
Width   7.47in (18.97 cm)
Depth   0.5in (1.34 cm)
Weight   1.5lb (0.68 kg)

Battery
Battery Technology   Lithium polymer
Battery Run Time   10 Hours

Additional Technical Informations
Input Method   Touch-Screen
Platform   Mac, PC

Brand new Ipad2 16GB wifi
-Box is opened, all contents are included however
comes with:
    - iPad 2 16GB WiFi
    - Dock Connector to USB Cable
    - 10W USB Power Adapter
    - Manual

Looking for 55 BTC for the ipad2 (might go less if you are reputable)
And 45 for the ipad
Shipping included.
Prices negotiable.
Feel free to msg me for more info.
Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ampirebus

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2011, 06:58:36 PM

whats the price in usd on the ipad1 (assuming you dont mean 45 btc @ ~6$ per btc current price), keep in mind i can get a brand new refurbsihed ipad1 from apple.com direct shipped next day for 300 (16gb wifi)
etsanchez (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2011, 09:36:02 AM

up
GuruSteve

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 01:29:28 AM

Purchased the iPad2 from etsanchez on Thurs Sept 8th - paid a 50% deposit.  Waiting for him to ship it to me with tracking information.
xurious

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 04:36:37 AM

No pictures, low post, no rep. Might want to watch out.

SiaMining.com -- First PPS SiaMining Pool! 3%, VarDiff, Stratum Support
etsanchez (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 04:41:58 AM

You can PM me for pics and im new here, but thanks for the warm welcome and free bump.
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
September 13, 2011, 04:44:39 AM

Put the pictures in the main thread, put you're user mange on some paper or on the display since they're tablets upload the pictures to imgur or ImageShack so you're not emailing them to everyone who wants to see then

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
GuruSteve

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 02:18:18 AM

Update: Well, it is now Tuesday evening, and I still have not received a tracking number for the iPad2.  Originally etsanchez said he would mail it Friday morning, which then turned into Monday morning, and then was further delayed to Tuesday morning ("guaranteed") as he said he was very busy with work.  I'm assuming the best in people, and I bet he's just really busy... but I'll be sure to keep everybody up to date on things.
Chemicalbro

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 02:36:04 AM

I hope he's not another account of Hollie/Stefanie Andrea

Vircurex Exchange BTC/LTC/NMC
GuruSteve

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 03:35:00 AM

Hey,

No, I haven't used an escrow since ClearCoin shut down.  I've been having good luck so far... guess my luck might have run out.

I still have not yet heard back from etsanchez, so I've sent him a PM asking what's happening here.  I've asked for a response in the next 48 hours. 

Maybe I've been a bit naive, but I guess that's the way things go with a new currency.  It's a bummer - if this has been a scam, it weakens the whole community, and just casts a shadow of doubt on other people's transactions.
trentzb

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 03:38:05 AM

Did he readily accept 50% deposit or put up an argument?
GuruSteve

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 03:54:23 AM

He readily accepted it, but I pointed out in advance that I have had great feedback on this board in the past.
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 04:18:54 AM

for your information someone else bought 2 ipads also from 2 different sellers and got scammed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34734

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=34677

lots of scams involving ipad

GuruSteve

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 02:57:01 PM

Update:  Looks like I got scammed.  I heard back from etsanchez, and he at least had the decency to admit that it was a scam all along... not that it helps me much.  At least I can make peace with the situation.

Yet another blow to the Bitcoin community.  The level of due diligence that is required around here is really quite sad. 

To etsanchez: Bravo, big man - you did a good job tricking me, and sliding under my 'scam radar' with flying colors.  If you put the same amount of time into something constructive, you could really do quite well in this world.  Heck, the iPad wasn't even destined for me - it was going to be a present for someone else.  I hope one day you 'find your way' and pursue a path that will make the world a better place.
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 03:21:56 PM

Hey,

No, I haven't used an escrow since ClearCoin shut down.  I've been having good luck so far... guess my luck might have run out.

I still have not yet heard back from etsanchez, so I've sent him a PM asking what's happening here.  I've asked for a response in the next 48 hours. 

Maybe I've been a bit naive, but I guess that's the way things go with a new currency.  It's a bummer - if this has been a scam, it weakens the whole community, and just casts a shadow of doubt on other people's transactions.

Just leaving this here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37805.0

PS: unknown seller (post count means very little by itself) that "has been scammed by escrow" or "is in a hurry so no escrow" is, invariably, a scammer tell sign. Not saying escrow is always needed, but anyone not willing to negotiate terms or insisting in getting some sent first that doesn't have a perfect track record (or one at all) is a no go for me.
GuruSteve

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 03:29:45 PM

Hey Nelisky,

Thanks for a link to that thread - I should have thought about doing something like that, but just didn't know who was willing and able to act as an intermediary.

It is nice to know that there are people out there actually concerned with the community.
nelisky
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 03:35:09 PM

Hey Nelisky,

Thanks for a link to that thread - I should have thought about doing something like that, but just didn't know who was willing and able to act as an intermediary.

It is nice to know that there are people out there actually concerned with the community.

My pleasure. You are somewhat new around here, and this place is very crowded now, but rest assured there are plenty of members concerned with the community, and a LOT of honest and friendly peers just around the corner, but as with most things we only feel the urge to come out and tell others when things go bad, thus it may look a lot worst than it actually is.

If people are careful and stop sending coins first to sellers who don't pass the "open to negotiate" test about, these scammers will eventually loose interest as income dries up, and hopefully leave altogether Smiley
gboytazzz

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 04:18:18 PM

Update:  Looks like I got scammed.  I heard back from etsanchez, and he at least had the decency to admit that it was a scam all along... not that it helps me much.  At least I can make peace with the situation.

Yet another blow to the Bitcoin community.  The level of due diligence that is required around here is really quite sad. 

To etsanchez: Bravo, big man - you did a good job tricking me, and sliding under my 'scam radar' with flying colors.  If you put the same amount of time into something constructive, you could really do quite well in this world.  Heck, the iPad wasn't even destined for me - it was going to be a present for someone else.  I hope one day you 'find your way' and pursue a path that will make the world a better place.

damn this is really sad now im ass out on some BTC too ... can we get this guy a scammer tag ASAP and lock up all his damn thread ugh

yes im salty !!!

donations: 1HoeR3J4dr3G5RnnGhyNWjd1NxhDbGNJps
flexcoin : gboytazz
rizzn

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2011, 09:40:57 PM

Son of a crap.

If this guy is a scammer, I'm out 45 BTC as well, now. I sent him the BTC this weekend. He said he'd send a tracking code on Monday, but I haven't heard from him since I sent him the coin.

That was my "play around on MTgox money" that I devoted to buying my wife an anniversary present.

Fscking fantastic. Someone put a fscking scam tag on this guy.
Chemicalbro

Activity: 188

View Profile
September 15, 2011, 04:49:36 AM

I had a gut feeling and contacted an admin about him as soon as these were posted. Didn't amount to anything due to no evidence though.

Vircurex Exchange BTC/LTC/NMC
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: