Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency!  (Read 3575 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

Basically to deal this matter the more wealth the country the more have a chance to take the lead. Wealth and richness and power and community is power to make its own crypto demanding and very useful in more services in daily basis. The government is the key to implement this idea but of course the there will have a serious discussion to passed this agenda.

Well I think governments will take this step soon. They will have no option left but to develop their own digital currency in order to control it. If they do not do so, people will keep on investing in bitcoins and govt. will have no control of the currency.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:34:42 AM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
All national centralized cryptocurrencies will be simply a digital reflection of the national currencies of these countries. Therefore, nothing significant in their price will not happen. But this event itself will attract the attention of people to the whole cryptocurrency, and this will be very useful and decentralized cryptocurrency, it will be implemented faster in our life.

millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:25:58 PM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?

Obviously those who are the top and well known country is the leading always like what happening this time United States is our mother country obviously no other than USA coin
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:48:45 PM

Basically to deal this matter the more wealth the country the more have a chance to take the lead. Wealth and richness and power and community is power to make its own crypto demanding and very useful in more services in daily basis. The government is the key to implement this idea but of course the there will have a serious discussion to passed this agenda.

Well I think governments will take this step soon. They will have no option left but to develop their own digital currency in order to control it. If they do not do so, people will keep on investing in bitcoins and govt. will have no control of the currency.

What? what if people continue on investing on these crypto currencies? That will not affect the fiat or the currencies being used in the country and I don't think that the government will be making their own crypto currency. Even though a lot of people are investing on it, I don't think that the government will not be having an option about currencies, people have a lot of choices to invest to though.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Seeker#9

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:17:56 AM

that stage might happen. with the option that each country has its own crypto currency which of course prices do not fluctuate and can be used as daily transactions by the people of that country

If government create their own cryptocurrency, I think it will be a centralized one so they can easily manipulate its currency in accordance to their monitary or economic policies.  Some of these countries might already planning to create their virtual currency but it might take time for their coin to become profitable like the decentralized cryptocurrency.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:23:12 AM

what I have heard is that Russia and Korea will make their own coins. I don't know whether this is good or bad for crypto market capitalization. but we'll see how this will all work.
Tom_13

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:51:20 AM

The greatest value would be, of course, usacoin and chinacoin, because people living in these countries are much more than in others. I do not think that the demand for indonesiacoin would be as great. In addition, a large role in the cost of such currencies would play exactly how they are used in specific countries, in which areas they are involved.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:59:32 AM

If countries issue their own crypto system, this will certainly be very interesting. So every country has its own digital currency like real currency. But I am sure if this happens surely many people will only have crypto from their respective countries, this will be very different from current crypto. I am sure crypto will become expensive and show definite growth from developed countries. Because their economy is well established, of course the crypto they make will have good development and high prices, it looks like the United States will be at the forefront if this happens.

Indeed it will be very interesting. But how is this going to be related with the current decentralized cryptoworld? It will be a totally centralized digitalization of payment methods for countries that will provide to the citizens another way of digital cash. Nothing more.

Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin initially, are created in order to connect and let people make transactions from one place of the world to another instantly. If every country issue its own crypto, I can't imagine how many regulations will this system have that will discourage people of using them.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:33:38 PM

crypto currencies in each country will become a new fiat model where they will be easy to regulate every crypto they have and other centralized policies from the government. but crypto has a better level of security than fiat and has a better ledger
REYVAN

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:19:40 PM

very interesting, if you look at the benefits of blockchain and the development of crypto currencies, this is very likely to happen, some countries seem to have started this, Venezuela when experiencing a crisis also do this, create crypto currencies to overcome the crisis, even China also plans to issue crypto currency itself.
crypto currency in my opinion has many advantages over FIAT. Production costs are much lower, because crypto does not require physical production costs such as FIAT, there is no need to queue at a bank or ATM to use or manage, this makes crypto have a much simpler and faster usage. I am sure this will happen in the future. where each country will have its own crypto currency.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:51:01 PM

In future we can see every country having its own cryptocurrency. Already more countries have begun its development, some has allocated funds for the same. Some countries have issued and those were under testing. I believe these will be used for transactions within the country and the top listed bitcoin and other digital currencies will serve as the bridging on cross border transactions.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:27:45 AM

In future we can see every country having its own cryptocurrency. Already more countries have begun its development, some has allocated funds for the same. Some countries have issued and those were under testing. I believe these will be used for transactions within the country and the top listed bitcoin and other digital currencies will serve as the bridging on cross border transactions.
But did you look at the other side though? Do you think crypto enthusiast will by crypto back by government if they imposed high taxes? I would rather go full crypto instead of buying them. Some government's are just riding the popularity of crypto's right now just to get taxes, not just taxes but very exorbitant and enormous fees.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ifinta

Activity: 734
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:06:55 AM

Sure. 'No' Republica has also one already - a backed crypto - CHARM.
And some vision about a "cashless society":

(( the Thread wasn't disturbed through Trolls - for a while sure.
   You can read the whole history up to this post (Why we need Charm, How will Vortexledger work without a "general" thing...) undisturbed, I checked:
   Please read it - up to the post above. It contains important informations - I think. ))

What we targeted?

- through a P2P Network (Network of "Cells") backed crypto - Charm. 100 Charm = 1 Kiss ... Kiss ("Csók" vagy "puszi" in hungarian language) is a "natural" physically form of our asset Smiley We accepts it Cheesy already.
 - support of clear barter, a ledger (Vortexledger) without "general" equvalent - an economy - without moneysystem Cheesy 
      ((A 'No' Money with a 'No' DB for our 'No' Republica ... For 'No' Nuclear - of course. To reserve our Gaia for our children. More can you read through links in the third post.)).
 - Charm will be a "multi"-ledger asset.
 - Dorothyum - a "multi"-ledger DApp - an auctionshaus for everything.
 - The DApp's on our economy will produce a revenue in Charm (or in tokenized things (i.e. oil, water, working power, ...) later). We will share this revenue
      - to the owners of Charm,
      - to the Custodian's in Cell's, (( a woman can take i.e. a colored stone or diamond ring from a man, and she can earn with it! The man also! Smiley ))
      - to Owner's in Cell's, and
      - to some Funds, acting for Gaia.
      - maybe for support and development with some Kisses Smiley also ...
 - As first, we choiched Byteball Ledger because
      - it is GREEN!!! No wasting of computing power!!!!!!
      - the new form of the Ledger (it based on DAG!!!),
      - the new form of smart contracts (more better as solidity...),
      - and the possibility for chat bot's

What is workig already?

- Charm already listed on the Byteball Ledger's Exchange bot!!! You can buy it freely.
 - We backs Charm already through an Emerald. We "tonenize" this Emerald at this time - later we tokenize everything, what will be offered and accepted...
 - our testserver - yum (Amsterdam) already running
 - our first servers - thyum (Amsterdam), dorothy (Sydney) and toto (Toronto) running also

The development plan, planned architecture, about milestones...: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392525.msg39128463#msg39128463
This post at this time the second post - in second post we trying to show some very important post.
A history about the second post's you can find on the third post with the resources, and with some other important information...

wendiar19

Activity: 470

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:34:30 AM

It is better to be able to implement it, maybe the cryptocurrency must be accepted for all countries and surely there must be clear rules for the use of cryptocurrency so that many countries might make their own cryptocurrency to facilitate the transaction of state taxation or whatever.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:54:41 AM

crypto currencies in each country will become a new fiat model where they will be easy to regulate every crypto they have and other centralized policies from the government. but crypto has a better level of security than fiat and has a better ledger

The advantages about decentralized cryptocurrency is on transparant ledger and i think if government create their own crypto, they can not provide transparant ledger like others decentralized cryptocurrency.
But if government decide to create their own cryptocurrency, i think its will be good and government should regualte crypto market first
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:52:30 AM

Decentralization is key solution to this problems but governments have power to keep it under control. Concept is likely acceptable with changing few lines but mass adoption is required before early talking. Imo governments will not let this idea to destroy their plan.
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:59:31 AM

Being expensive doesn’t make any sense. As a matter of fact don’t think anyone is ready to buy an expensive coin. People prefers to buy the cheap coins and store them for value. They will only buy an expensive coin if it’s doing pretty fine, just like Bitcoin is doing. If these countries should create their own cryptocurrency, I’m betting on two which is USA coin and China coin (mainly China)
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:12:46 PM

Decentralization is key solution to this problems but governments have power to keep it under control. Concept is likely acceptable with changing few lines but mass adoption is required before early talking. Imo governments will not let this idea to destroy their plan.
Well this is not acceptable because as much as I know crypto currency is the system it has it’s own range of acceptance so to make better system of economy we will have to accept the reality that crypto has become our need but in the market there are many coin but each of them are totally decentralized and it is hard to control by government.
idham29

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:22:11 PM

Maybe every country wants to have its own crypto currency, which means it's just like digital banknotes.
This can happen for countries that have adequate infrastructure and intellectual property, so there is an option to use conventionally namely fiat, or digitally namely crypto.
For the community, it is fairer because there is no compulsion to use certain currencies.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:18:08 PM

That's impossible to be happen dude, due to government was a kind of centralized based while crypto is decentralized don't ever forget that in your mind. Government don't like transparency as the way of decentralization has transparency. And because of this system of digital currency people around the world embrace this things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: