Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happnes to BTC,if the oil price goes up?  (Read 2441 times)
sopanbmp

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

Many people say it's don't have a connection between the price of Oil and bitcoin, in my opinion it self that depends on individual finances. if you save your money in bitcoin or your job is 100% in crypto yes it should have an effect on the value. considering the price of bitcoin it self is very fulculatif.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.
Is this good or is it bad for bitcoin?
First, these two things are different from each other and there are different people investing in either of them. So if the price of Bitcoin either goes up or down, I don’t see it affecting Oil price in any way. That’s also the same thing with Oil, if the price goes up or down, it will not affect Bitcoin in any way. They are both different as I said.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

I never thought about it and did not pay attention to it, it's very interesting. It is necessary to conduct an accurate analysis as far as possible and then maybe we will see a trend.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:22:19 PM

The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.
I don’t see any relation between Bitcoin and oil, Bitcoin’s price won’t be affected or maybe even if it affected the price won’t move too much. This indirect relation of Bitcoin to altcoins is directly related to oil, Petrocoin for example. But I am open-minded to every possibilities and the theory that exists.
Kambala07

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:53:21 PM

I do not think that bitcoin and oil prices are related in various ways, they both have different markets and different investors, oil is something important and hence has a limited price the price will always be increased, somehow bitcoin works but both operate on different levels, because people who invest in oil are not the same people who invest in bitcoin.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:37:18 PM

I wouldn’t say it have no influence at all, but very little. Probably because many of Bitcoin investors are playing in petroleum too, they will sell their Bitcoin when the petroleum is giving faster profits than waiting for Bitcoin’s price to soar again, it could causing the price to decrease and then increases back if the investors succeed in the petroleum.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

I don't get it my friend. People who invests in oil commo's are not the same to those who hodls bitcoins. SO basically if the oil price rockets to the moon, we don't care about it, do we? Well, unless we own a Lambo of course. ha ha!
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

does not seem to be problematic with BTC if oil prices goes up, because they are different.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

I think this is good for bitcoin because what I personally think is that the valuation of all these stocks and forex are interlinked with all crypto currencies, as you are saying that if the valuation of oil will rises then in turn the valuation of bitcoin also inflate because the market demand of bitcoin will increase as the valuation of oil is rising , people starts investing into oil more and there they will get more profit and then in turn can invest into bitcoin and can earn more profit.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

The price of oil barrels will lead to higher prices for Bitcoin. Its value grows as the way that gold grows year by year. In some countries, rising oil prices will hurt the value of their currencies. But for Crypto, I think they will adjust prices reasonably with rising oil prices. That is my personal opinion.

oo666oo

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

I really cannot imagine a relation between oil price and Bitcoin price. With the same logic I could ask:

What happnes to BTC, if the coffee price goes up?
What happnes to BTC, if the real estate price goes up?
What happnes to BTC, if the water price goes up?

It doesn't make a lot of sense...

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Andrew S

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:38:17 AM

The price for bitcoin does not depend on the growth or decrease in the price of oil.  Bitcoin is for nothing fixed and has no basis.
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

This will certainly have impact on bitoin. Since cash will be more available in the sector, some of the oil workers will buy into Crypto market. And also we might even see the government of Venezuela pumping money into Crypto, this generally will lead to increase in general market cap and cause a spilke in BTC price. 

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

There's no conflict between oil price and bitcoin price, because the control system are far different from it's business status line, oil businesses are form of transparency management that proctected with the control of government people, unlike bitcoin it is form of hidden leadership by the creator and no one can give the accurate leadership and control on this business, and it is a form of decentralized business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

In my own opinion, oil prices wont affect cryptocurrency market because the economy of bitcoins is different from the raw products but if there is an ico that is related to oil then probably that token's value will be affected.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:21:18 PM

If the oil price goes up in the oil market ,it does not change the price of the bitcoin , because the rise and fall of prices of bitcoin have certain factors that effects its price market value ,

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

I don't see any connection of the price of bitcoin from the price of oil as they are in a different business group. Maybe at the miners side but not a higher impact as most miners are using the renewable energy.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

I dont see any relevance of the oil prices and bitcoin in my own honest opinion. But it may connect with how people use their money when they get to work and the amount of money they are able to invest or what is left with the oil prices that are increasing as well but other than that I dont see any connection between the two.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

I am not sure if there is any increase in oil with bitcoin prices. I think with rising oil prices will affect fiat stocks around the world. has anyone proved it?
Red Fish

Activity: 435
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

Oil prices can not go down due to fact, that there are a lot of oil reserves. Plus if cars use less fuel, that means that oil price can also go down. Of course oil price can change during the year, but then it will return in previous position.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: