Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happnes to BTC,if the oil price goes up?  (Read 2441 times)
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:43:34 PM

I do not see any connection between BTC and oil . Fiat and oil are linked exactly, but oil and BTC, as if from different planets
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

I guess nothing. Bitcoin doesn't have direct investments on crude oil or any stocks for that matter. The price of Crypto currency is heavily relient on the trade within the crypto currency market. The more the trade the more healthier it would be and the strobger the price. What ever happens to the world, as long as we hold on to our coins, then we'll all be rich.

I also do not see any connection between the prices for oil and Bitcoin. naturally, nothing will happen even when the oil will be extremely expensive. IMHO.
112tigra112

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.
Is this good or is it bad for bitcoin?
I think that Bitcoin is not having the Direct dependence to the price of oil, but also I saying that almost everything difficult even that is taking place on the face of the Earth is able to affect the price of it.
Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:46:57 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 06:16:31 PM by Kabul

I think that they are not relating to each other. Bitcoin only slightly affect the oil price and so do oil. Do not expect much change when the oil price goes up. I think that the government and Fiat have more effect on the price of bitcoin. As you can see, if the government decided to ban bitcoin, it will cause a huge mess around

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:10:01 AM

In my humble opinion, I do not think that there is any correlation between the oil price hike and Bitcoin market activity at all. What I know is that the price of oil may have some effects on the fiat currency but not Bitcoin or any crypto currency. 

In my own opinion, does not even care about how the market price for cryptocurrency works because the price of bitcoins is always depending on supply and demand.
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

not anything I guess due to the fact btc remains on its cost which is so volatile. The simplest thing might be tormented by oil charge is going up is the fiat money and other commodities in an effort to going to take a upward push also in market charge as the authorities will do the regulation on its marketplace charge.
siracunas

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

I sincerely don't perceive any association with Bitcoin for this situation, and if the costs of both reacted comparably in some ways already, it's presumable incident. I may have missed something essentially, yet that is my conclusion. I'm occupied with perusing your hypothesis. On the off chance that it's persuading and influences me to take a gander at the circumstance distinctively as far as Bitcoin, I will Merit your hypothesis.
lalunalaguna

Activity: 127
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

I genuinely don't perceive any association with Bitcoin for this situation, and if the costs of both reacted comparatively in some ways beforehand, it's imaginable fortuitous event. I may have missed something generally, however that is my assessment.
bsce1-1

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

Oil costs I figure has nothing to do with the cost of Bitcoin. Fundamentally, what influences the bitcoin cost is basically the request and supply in the market. Assuming an ever increasing number of individuals will put resources into bitcoin and different cryptos, at that point that would influence the costs to go up since the supply in the market is getting lesser. That is the way crypto and altcoin works it isn't needy with the oil costs.
dublados

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:37:23 PM

It shouldn't have enormous impact on the bitcoin. In any case, for beyond any doubt it's not exceptionally supportive, on the grounds that the more cash are spent to purchase oil, the less cash there is to spend on bitcoin. Be that as it may, if the bitcoin has a steady request from individuals who buy it with other crypto coins, it shouldn't be an issue.
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:48:08 AM

NOthing I guess because btc remains on its value which is so volatile. The only thing will be affected by oil price goes up is the fiat money and other commodities that will going to take a rise also in market price as the government will do the regulation on its market price.
I think nothing will happen to bitcoin price because there are many things in the world which do not take affect by oil prices. In general when oil prices increases other commodities also go high but bitcoin is a matter of money and those who what to earn more money will out their money in it without caring for its price. so I think it will remain the same.
Yes I also do not think that anything is going to happen to bitcoin price if the oil price is going up, I think that only the interest of the people and their investment can affect the bitcoin price or anything related to bitcoin will put some good or bad effect on bitcoin price, otherwise no other thing will put any effect on bitcoin price.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

Expensive oil means expensive goods (the price of fuel is always pegged to the price of the goods). High prices can only be with growing economies. With the falling - the consumption of goods decreases, and hence the decrease in demand for oil. Bitcoin is a speculative tool. With a slowdown in the economy, it will grow, the captain will re-train their real economy in speculative (in the absence of other factors of influence).
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

The oil price is going up and many people expect it will go above 100 USD per barrel,or even 120 USD per barrel.How this will impact the world economy and the cryptocurrency prices?
I have many own theory about this and I will share it later,but know I'm waiting for other opinions.

Well, I dont think that the price of oils has a connection for the bitcoin price 😂. But i just little bit curious on this topic.Well, I guess it's just like the price of foods or other goods now. It's start rising so the salary of each employee must need a increase from the company.Because of course , all of our needs was rising it's price and our expenses is going high.Our old salary is not enough to sustain our needs.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

Well, I dont think that the price of oils has a connection for the bitcoin price 😂. But i just little bit curious on this topic.Well, I guess it's just like the price of foods or other goods now. It's start rising so the salary of each employee must need a increase from the company.Because of course , all of our needs was rising it's price and our expenses is going high.Our old salary is not enough to sustain our needs.

I do not think that the increase in prices of food or other goods would immediately affect the increase in salary. It seems to me that it does not work like that. And what if the price falls? Companies also immediately reduce salaries for employees?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

I do not think that the increase in prices of food or other goods would immediately affect the increase in salary. It seems to me that it does not work like that. And what if the price falls? Companies also immediately reduce salaries for employees?
That's  the things where people have its own opinion about certain issues, the increase of demands might affect the value of our investment, but with
commodity and crypto currency I still don't see relevance aside from big players that have a good insight with money making process.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:41:21 PM

These two aspects will not be intimately related to each other and they will not have much influence on each other, I think the BTC is only related to banks and gold. Oil prices are not affected
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:10:42 PM

Exactly. The rise and fall will not affect much other areas. However, the financial fundamentals of electronic money are increasingly strong. Will accelerate the economy fast, so BTC does not affect the gasoline is possible.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:39:16 PM

If oil prices increase, I believe that bitcoin prices will also increase, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting over time. So at this point in time, I believe you can start investing in bitcoins, as the economic downturn takes place. Crude oil prices are likely to rise and this will boost bitcoin prices and the crypto market will grow strongly.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:45:03 PM

Oil price will not contradict the value of bitcoins because they have different genre of market, bitcoins is a cryptocurrency so it will always grow depending on the supply and demand in the market.

tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin in recent days is continuously increasing and developing strongly, I believe that these are very positive signals from the market, can see that bitcoin prices are continuing to rise momentum. and is heading for $ 8200. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will continue to increase by $ 1,000 in the coming days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: