Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why choose Bitcoin?  (Read 385 times)
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

Everyone has their own individualities, but the easiest, because Bitcoin, in my opinion, has become the most important part and one of the main Crypto for payment or exchange to fiat currency. In addition, the exchange is not too difficult. And of course bitcoin a lot of devotees.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:32:07 PM

My point is that why everyone choose Bitcoin there's a lot of top rated coins are available then why people buying Bitcoin most?
Because Bitcoin has an ever-growing community and many people believe this coin to be one of the tools of digital investment in the future. remember when the bitcoin price rises then the ALT coins follow it, as does the opposite.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:49:13 PM

That's OK. Without bitcoin it would not be a crypto. In addition, bitcoin is gradually improving.

tiga huruf

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

Because bitcoin is the top current coin. Bitcoin has fantastic value. Therefore bitcoin is called the king of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a great risk because its value is also great but profit in bitcoin is also fantastic. That's what makes people tempted and choose bitcoin.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

My point is that why everyone choose Bitcoin there's a lot of top rated coins are available then why people buying Bitcoin most?
Bitcoin is the most promising cryptocurrency so everyone trusted this coin. This coins are really inspired in most of the altcoins including me too so I am like to invest in  huge investment but still I am holding my investment because I know the potential of Bitcoin and many trusted peoples continue to hold in longterm investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

We should choose Bitcoin because it is most recommend cryptocurrency and trusted too. Bitcoin is accepted in many country in comparison to other crypto currency. And it price is also same to gold. Many big companies accept it for their various purpose. One of the main reason behind my choice is its Blockchain technology and its uninterrupted and untraceable money transaction facility. Another reason why we choose Bitcoin because it provide a lot of way to earn money through Bitcoin.
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

In my opinion, investing in BTC is one of the most profitable today. I believe that in the near future bitcoin will only grow. And grow very fast.
I am not sure, because the course has stopped growing and sitting on 7500-9500$. No so profitable, isn't it?

aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:43:29 PM

Because Bitcoin is an alternative and quite convenient way of payment in the world. Now there are many places, both on the Internet and in real life, which accept Bitcoins for payment. Also Bitcoin can not be faked, because it is very difficult. It is much easier to get new coins. For the entire existence of the network, it has never been hacked.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

I always choose Bitcoin because it is the daddy of all crypto currencies, it always leads the market and it is very good to buy altcoins. The most altcoins don't have a Fiat pair so it is hard to trade them with fiat.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:47:58 PM

Stable profit, pioneer in cryptocurrency, big support,in time upgrade, huge community, incredible trust. It's most reasons why, but not only, there are much more reasons.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

I think this is due to the fact that bitcoin has consistently shown growth over the past few years. Some people think that this is the most reliable crypto currency.
Perhaps in the past it was so. But today there are many alternative coins.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:31:03 PM

Bitcoin is the frontier of Blockchain technology so it is no surprise that people will choose it over other altcoins. Most people began to understand cryptocurrency by first learning about Bitcoin.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:38:53 PM

I have betted primary on ETH I mean I have bought ETH by a quite low price and I am holding ETH despite of a little falling but I would notice that I was right when I chosen ETH insted of BTC because ETH has fallen less than BTC and we can gauge a percent ratio it means that ETH is more strong than BTC
sidensi

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:39:05 PM

if I am asked why choose bitcoin, then I will answer simply. bitcoin has paid off a lot to people who play it and bitcoin does not keep us busy, just as we work, if we make reports, sign and post, then we get paid for what we do, that's what keeps people interested, works but make a profit not just money but not work.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

This has been asked in many threads,there are many other excellent projects available.BTC is trusted strongly by millions of people across the globe.BTC is fully matured and there is no doubt about that BTC carries highest ROI than any other Altcoins,this is one of the main reason,investment in BTC is the first choice of any investor.When BTC goes up then approximately same trend is shown by other coins and vice versa.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

because without bitcoin there is no others top coins created in crypto world
and most likely to buy any others coins you need bitcoin

W2014

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:50:12 PM

Because Bitcoin is really used cryptocurrency, it is the biggest and oldest one, a lot of people also know only about Bitcoin.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
Kisahazumaki87

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:53:34 PM

because bitcoin now price is quite a fantastic and that's what makes me choose bitcoin and also because bitcoin have a lot of interest also and bitcoin also a few days this weakened therefore I choose to buy and sell it when the price up .with that we can get higher profits
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

Bitcoin has become a gateway and utility coin.  As more exchange pairs become available, bitcoin may lose its primacy for being a gateway coin to buy other coins.  However, the utility for bitcoin will remain high for a long time simply because of the physical infrastructure already in place.  And then there are of course many retailers supporting bitcoin already and that will also spread for other coins but for now bitcoin has the advantage.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

Adbank is proud to announce a new partnership with Verasity, a video-sharing platform enhanced with blockchain technology, with a plan to bring video ads on the blockchain. See More
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: